• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Dewitt. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 05, 2018, 09:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 12, 2018, 05:25:49 pm
Lol, nothing fictional about it at all.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/ricebird
Rice swells when a bird eats it, hence killing the bird. So the mascot should be swollen, rotting dead bird. Ok, that stand to reason.

cuckoobird

October 12, 2018, 09:40:18 pm #101 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:47:17 pm by cuckoobird
Wait a minute Aw. Don't say trash mentality by Dewitt when warren was the ones getting personal fouls at the beginning of the game. And I hate it that burks is hurt. I don't like seeing anyone not get to play because of injury not to mention it could affect him for life. You sir need to check your sorry attitude. The kid is good enough to carry a team and I said it last year that he carried them to the finals, not bo. And it was Dewitt 's homecoming and my beautiful bride is a dragon and i was looking forward to seeing the kid playat this game

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 11, 2018, 12:28:17 pm
That was a good one but yes we have 4.

Warren banks  lead the state the the number of Bozo Savings Accounts🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😀😀😀😀😀😀

richboy

If warren meets arky 2nd round of the playoffs without burks, arky will put them out.

AirWarren

Quote from: richboy on October 13, 2018, 11:13:22 am
If warren meets arky 2nd round of the playoffs without burks, arky will put them out.

We'll see.

DuckGuide22

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: DuckGuide22 on November 04, 2018, 04:53:46 pm
this guy called it
You remembered saying that somewhere and just now found it?+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas