• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay@Countyline

Started by baller5, December 12, 2014, 01:50:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baller5

They play tonight Jrs and Srs boys. Should be some good ball.

baller5

anyone know anything about Bays jrs boys

wynnewyatt

One big that does most of scoring.  Full court press and like to fast break

PuddlePirate12

They have a boy on their junior high that would prolly start or atleast get a lot of playing time on the senior team if they moved him. I think he's like 6'3" or 6'4"

baller5

baller5

baller5

Final 43 to 26 CL Jr boys

baller5

Sr boys 15 to 18 bay end of 1

baller5

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: baller5 on December 12, 2014, 06:19:12 pm

Looks like County Line will be the favorite to win state in about 3 years lol

baller5

BigMan15

The past two years county line jr high has been really good they havent lost in two years

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: baller5 on December 12, 2014, 07:12:44 pm
26 to 34 bay half

Is county line not trying to hold the ball and run the clock? That's what they did against Emerson

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 12, 2014, 07:29:04 pm
The past two years county line jr high has been really good they havent lost in two years

Kirby hasn't either. They moved up atleast 2 freshman and are still undefeated this year

baller5

pioneers

How many did the Watson kid from bay have?

Silky Johnson

Watson had 2? He got a technical in the 1st quarter and didn't play the rest of the game.

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Silky Johnson on December 12, 2014, 07:58:38 pm
Watson had 2? He got a technical in the 1st quarter and didn't play the rest of the game.

Hanging on the rim? I always hate that call

Silky Johnson

Lol nah I guess he said something. We played pretty good without him in the game on the road though, Pritchett and Crain had pretty good nights.

BigMan15

He scored that much in the first quater

AVGBBFAN

Crain can be. A beast in the paint on a good night. Pritchett is getting hot - hope he keeps it up. What did Lanye do tonight?  Anybody have stats?

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: Silky Johnson on December 12, 2014, 08:11:07 pm
Lol nah I guess he said something. We played pretty good without him in the game on the road though, Pritchett and Crain had pretty good nights.

Oh I guess his bad attitude transferred to Bay as well  ;D but they don't call techs for talking at Emerson so he should be safe

Silky Johnson

No clue on stats but we led by 16-17 in the 3rd quarter. Layne played good he really handled the ball well tonight. Crain, Layne, and Pritchett all seemed to reach double digits.

hogman

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on December 12, 2014, 07:16:29 pm
Quote from: baller5 on December 12, 2014, 06:19:12 pm

Looks like County Line will be the favorite to win state in about 3 years lol
Allot of recruiting can go on in 3 years!!

PuddlePirate12

Yeah some of those county line boys might have brothers in law that would make good a girls coach  ;D :-X

D6Bound

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on December 12, 2014, 10:16:18 pm
Yeah some of those county line boys might have brothers in law that would make good a girls coach  ;D :-X
Yeah because you know the girls coach this year will magically disappear next season!  :o

AVGBBFAN

@d6, I am new to this forum  why so negative about bay?  I have noticed most of your comments are against bay but nothing positive about anybody?  I have no connection to bay or any team - just like to watch good teams. Play and support most teams in NEA. 

Hogfan167

hogman

Quote from: AVGBBFAN on December 12, 2014, 10:45:26 pm
@d6, I am new to this forum  why so negative about bay?  I have noticed most of your comments are against bay but nothing positive about anybody?  I have no connection to bay or any team - just like to watch good teams. Play and support most teams in NEA. 
Bay has a great coach and a winning program. When you have a successful program year after year. People watch what goes on. Do I think Bay has done anything against AAA rules--no. Everything's done with in rules. Some thing just may look a little shady. Same goes for BIC and a few others. It's not as much as being negative toward Bay, but having a little fun.   

D6Bound

Sorry that your feelings got hurt.

D6Bound

Quote from: hogman on December 13, 2014, 12:18:03 am
Bay has a great coach and a winning program. When you have a successful program year after year. People watch what goes on. Do I think Bay has done anything against AAA rules--no. Everything's done with in rules. Some thing just may look a little shady. Same goes for BIC and a few others. It's not as much as being negative toward Bay, but having a little fun.
It's always funner when the fans are crazy!
But I must admit, the Bay chatter has really died down since Real Deal and his companion Old Ref has left the site

Hogfan167

The heat was way too much for the Bay posters. Good win for Bay over CL.

AVGBBFAN

No hurt feelings - just curios about the negativity

footballfreak_frank

The only people on here that like Bay are their cocky arrogant fans which btw are few and far between now and one guy from Brookland. Strictly speculation of course but I'm saying AVGBBFAN is one of those now posing under a new name but the flock definitely needs to regroup at this point!

HorseFeathers

Sad thing was, is that Ole Ref wasn't one of the arrogant ones...Just got tired of the not being able to talk basketball without someone trying to run his and Bay's name into the ground with unfounded accusations...

footballfreak_frank

Quote from: HF on December 13, 2014, 03:44:48 pm
Sad thing was, is that Ole Ref wasn't one of the arrogant ones...Just got tired of the not being able to talk basketball without someone trying to run his and Bay's name into the ground with unfounded accusations...
He's still here, saw him post in the jr. high forum a few days ago.

Shady

Well at least Bay still has WhatUrRingNut and Johnson to carry their eeerrrr BANNER....

lineman76

To the one's saying County Line is recruiting. The Jr boys are all from county line at least one of the parents of the kids graduated from there. As for the girls coach leaving I don't see that either cause guess where he is from that's right he's already home. The great coaching and the want to win is what drives the boys and if you watch the Jr boys play you will see they will be a team to be seen in the state playoffs in the next few years.

BigMan15

Who thought they were recruiting

baller5

I believe this is just a little sarcasm aimed at bay

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: lineman76 on December 14, 2014, 01:02:24 pm
To the one's saying County Line is recruiting. The Jr boys are all from county line at least one of the parents of the kids graduated from there. As for the girls coach leaving I don't see that either cause guess where he is from that's right he's already home. The great coaching and the want to win is what drives the boys and if you watch the Jr boys play you will see they will be a team to be seen in the state playoffs in the next few years.

Hello new guy. We were talking about Bay recruiting players away from county line. You obviously know nothing about whats been going on. Thank you for your time

NEA Razorback olfan

December 14, 2014, 05:28:08 pm #41 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:31:22 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: footballfreak_frank on December 13, 2014, 03:57:49 pm
Quote from: HF on December 13, 2014, 03:44:48 pm
He's still here, saw him post in the jr. high forum a few days ago.

Old ref was always supportive of his team but was never arrogant! I hope some fans of other teams don't run him off , he is always fun to talk to!! I am not a Bay Fan, But I respect their program, some on here are arrogant and some are not ,Our schools are fairly close and our middle school teams play each other a lot. I have watched most of these kids play from middle to high school. Along with Riverside, BIC , Trumann....all schools have their High Strung parents and fans. On here I just like to talk Basketball and other sports, at the games I root for my team and yell at he refs .... Lol

Batman44

I signed on ff last year. After watching several 1A teams, I decided to follow Concord, since I had no dog in the hunt. I am certainly glad I did, as they won State, and their fans were tremendous. Made many friends. Was not aware of the animosity toward Bay from other schools until the year played out. I am, and will continue to be a Concord fan. Having said that, the few games I have attended this season involves Bay and Cedar Ridge. I have found the Bay fans to be true fans, and have even had the privilege to meet Old Ref. I say that to say this, he would never cut down another school or player, and I miss him on ff.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas