• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10

Started by Pfan1115, December 09, 2014, 09:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

epotts

Technically it's March but close enough, 😉

pootnscoot

Regionals going to  be a loud  hostile place for Bay this year as usual even if you host. Better lock up a 1 seed.  Looking across the bracket at Norfork, ICC or possibly a well coached Hillcrest team.

epotts

Quote from: pootnscoot on December 21, 2014, 01:18:57 pm
Regionals going to  be a loud  hostile place for Bay this year as usual even if you host. Better lock up a 1 seed.  Looking across the bracket at Norfork, ICC or possibly a well coached Hillcrest team.

Isn't that the truth

bscinar

Safe bet bay won't be the host.

Hogfan167

Also a safe bet Bay will be a #1 seed

Moonshiner

Quote from: epotts on December 21, 2014, 01:28:53 am
Technically it's March but close enough, 😉

If you're planning on playing them in the state finals yes.  Since you're in the same conference I was referring to regionals.

epotts

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: bscinar on December 21, 2014, 06:24:21 pm
Bay may not even bid on it. Why drive to Little Rock and waste your time when you have King Walker ( ICC) making all of the decisions. It is what it is deal with it and go play your best.

basketballmom#3

Quote from: WhatsUrRingSize on December 22, 2014, 07:48:08 am
Bay may not even bid on it. Why drive to Little Rock and waste your time when you have King Walker ( ICC) making all of the decisions. It is what it is deal with it and go play your best.

You think king walker can pull out state too?

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: basketballmom#3 on December 22, 2014, 09:06:39 am

Yes I do I think he will turn in more than enough available seating ( not saying that will be the truth ).

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: basketballmom#3 on December 22, 2014, 09:06:39 am
ICC getting state doesn't bother me i would rather drive 1 hr and a half than 4 or 5 hrs   down south. I just think someone else that's not from north conf get regional.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas