• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class A State Tournament site??-Who is Applying??

Started by ballmember, November 25, 2014, 02:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballmember

Anyone know who is applying?  I heard that ICC may; any others?  I sure hope it stays in north Arkansas.

HorseFeathers

Should be about time for West Side to host again...The rotation has made a full circle since the one time they got to host it last...

FreeMoney

smalltowngirl

ICC????  There is nothing there...no restaurants or hotels.

arstatechamp13

Westside would be great. Wouldn't be surprised if ICC got it

HorseFeathers

Quote from: smalltowngirl on November 26, 2014, 08:45:05 am
ICC????  There is nothing there...no restaurants or hotels.

You don't like picnics in the woods?

AVGBBFAN

ICC = really nice facility but horrible location.
Kinda like Bradley a couple years ago - nothing to support the teams / fans in the way of restaurants or hotels for 30+ miles.

smalltowngirl

Quote from: AVGBBFAN on November 26, 2014, 11:54:46 pm
Kinda like Bradley a couple years ago - nothing to support the teams / fans in the way of restaurants or hotels for 30+ miles.

My point exactly!  I thought North Arkansas College was a great location last year!  And the hosting teams done an awesome job!

Moonshiner

Quote from: smalltowngirl on November 26, 2014, 11:57:20 pm

My point exactly!  I thought North Arkansas College was a great location last year!  And the hosting teams done an awesome job!

Not heard yet of any Class A schools in the Harrison area that are going to try and place a bid.  Harrison is a good town for hosting and Northark has finally put down a nice wooden floor. New bleachers last year. Kingston/Jasper might consider trying again, but I've not heard anything.  Sometimes Northark bids on Class 3A too (Valley Springs)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 27, 2014, 07:43:18 am
Quote from: smalltowngirl on November 26, 2014, 11:57:20 pm

Not heard yet of any Class A schools in the Harrison area that are going to try and place a bid.  Harrison is a good town for hosting and Northark has finally put down a nice wooden floor. New bleachers last year. Kingston/Jasper might consider trying again, but I've not heard anything.  Sometimes Northark bids on Class 3A too (Valley Springs)

I kinda criticized that it looked to small in pictures(had never been there..) but after taking in a game at NAC, I'm all for it being there :D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas