• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 11/25/14

Started by bulldog42, November 25, 2014, 11:09:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here are the games for tonight 11/25 per AHSAA, * denotes conference.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1A1W
Waldron @ County Line
Kingston @ Western Grove
Mulberry @ Danville
Oden @ Oark
Scranton @ Lamar

3A1E
Alpena @ Lead Hill *
Kingston @ Western Grove

1A2S
Nemo Vista @ Rural Special
Timbo @ Norfork

1A2N
Calico Rock @ Viola*
Hillcrest @ ICC *
Timbo @ Norfork

1A3E
Armorel @ Piggott (Girls

1A5N
Quitman @ Mount Vernon- Enola
Nemo Vista @ Rural Special
Wonderview @ Sacred Heart *

1A7W
Oden @ Oark

Basketball4life10

Game of the year tonight: Norfork vs Timbo

Jacket_10

November 25, 2014, 06:32:13 pm #2 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 07:25:01 pm by Jacket_10
Halftime-Girls
Danville 15
Mulberry 19

Final
Danville 41
Mulberry 40

Mr. Basketball

Izard County Girls 67 Hillcrest 27
Izard County Boys 60 Hillcrest 29

Mr. Basketball

Viola 54 Calico Rock 47 Boys
Viola 39 Calico Rock 33 Girls

oldfireguy

Western Grove 59  Kingston 51 Boys
Sr girls did not play.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: oldfireguy on November 25, 2014, 10:33:11 pm
Sr girls did not play.

So..are the rumors true about Western Grove girls? that they have canceled the season?

smalltowngirl

Quote from: HF on November 25, 2014, 10:34:59 pm
Sr girls did not play.

So..are the rumors true about Western Grove girls? that they have canceled the season?

I have heard the same thing.  Heard that girls are moving to go play somewhere else.

FreeMoney

Wonderview over Sacred Heart by a bucket. Good game glad I went. If Wonderview is top two then the Rebels are top 3.

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: FreeMoney on November 25, 2014, 11:06:46 pm
Wonderview over Sacred Heart by a bucket. Good game glad I went. If Wonderview is top two then the Rebels are top 3.
Boys or Girls?

Clutch03

Home court advantage for Sacred Heart plus hard to win there..lets see how Sacred Heart does at Wonderview or a neutral floor..Sacred Heart is not top 3 sorry

oldfireguy

Sr girls did not play.

Pretty much wild rumors.  Actually, Grove girls were down today to only 4 players from their usual 6.... one out due to recovering from concussion, the other stomach virus.

Baller4life23

Scranton boys beat Lamar by 4. Record: 8-3 I believe

Scranton girls lost by 14. (First loss of season) Record: 10-1

Basketballfan13

Scranton girls play Lamar Monday in the first round of two rivers tournament. That'll be a good first round game!

smalltowngirl

Quote from: oldfireguy on November 26, 2014, 12:08:50 am
Sr girls did not play.

Pretty much wild rumors.  Actually, Grove girls were down today to only 4 players from their usual 6.... one out due to recovering from concussion, the other stomach virus.

Wild rumors?  Hmmmmm...the girls and the parents of the girls are not talking like it's wild rumors.  A parent of one of the girls said that 3 quit.  Not sure what all is going on but that's coming from a parent of one of the girls.

FreeMoney

Quote from: Clutch03 on November 25, 2014, 11:59:46 pm

Home court advantage for Sacred Heart plus hard to win there..lets see how Sacred Heart does at Wonderview or a neutral floor..Sacred Heart is not top 3 sorry
Some of this is true. Heard also that WVwas taken to the wire by cellar dwelling Class 3A Perryville the other night. Not top 2 either. But then again maybe so. Who knows sheesh

Clutch03

Quote from: FreeMoney on November 26, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

Some of this is true. Heard also that WVwas taken to the wire by cellar dwelling Class 3A Perryville the other night. Not top 2 either. But then again maybe so. Who knows sheesh

No disrespect intended free money..hey if Wonderview can't get other teammates scoring then I would agree with ya..only had two players Beck and Griffin had 47 of the 49 pts scored..

Clutch03

1 more thing I might had..Wonderview has a 11-1 record and Sacred Heart 5-9..a win is a win..

HorseFeathers

Weird things happen in a rivalry game? the night I watched them everybody scored...apparently consistency is going to be an issue for them this year...remember folks were on here saying Nemo vista was a title contender in the preseason as well...Look at them now lol

J.D.

Quote from: FreeMoney on November 26, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

How was the girls game? People were wondering how Sacred Heart could stand up to the District Powerhouses.

gobblerfire

Wonderview girls game wasn't real close. I don't remember the score but was around a 25 point win for Wonderview.

FreeMoney

Quote from: HF on November 26, 2014, 07:15:37 pm
Weird things happen in a rivalry game? the night I watched them everybody scored...apparently consistency is going to be an issue for them this year...remember folks were on here saying Nemo vista was a title contender in the preseason as well...Look at them now lol
Yes along with about 25 other Class A schools. But I'm sure a person of your firsthand knowledge gets the point right?  Only part of that is true LOL

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FreeMoney on November 27, 2014, 06:58:35 pm
Quote from: HF on November 26, 2014, 07:15:37 pm
Yes along with about 25 other Class A schools. But I'm sure a person of your firsthand knowledge gets the point right?  Only part of that is true LOL

Ha I know what you are getting at....Haven't got to watch a game in a couple of weeks. I think Wonderview makes a run(If I have a bias it's towards them for the boys anyway...) but we'll see. 2 guys definitely won't be able to get it done, even if 1A is less than stellar again this year...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas