• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood Bulldogs 2013

Started by Pr8hd, November 30, 2013, 03:57:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

7AFBFAN

Shouldn't you guys be more worried about PB than who won or lost a game last week or any other time during this season?

xtremewildcat

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on December 09, 2013, 08:36:23 am
Shouldn't you guys be more worried about PB than who won or lost a game last week or any other time during this season?

No, I'm just a    ant fan that does message boards. The cats and the staff will worry about them. To be honest, everything is icing from here on out. I know there will be MANY(like you) on here that are praying for ED to lose so they can come on here and hit us back. And that's fine Gate and I love it.
Truth be told, we upset PB earlier, and they need to be worried about us just as much as we are about them. Cause they know for them to beat us, they will have to play a nearly flawless game. We have already proved that if they are not mistake free, we will kick dat................

7AFBFAN

Quote from: xtremewildcat on December 09, 2013, 09:04:45 am

No, I'm just a    ant fan that does message boards. The cats and the staff will worry about them. To be honest, everything is icing from here on out. I know there will be MANY(like you) on here that are praying for ED to lose so they can come on here and hit us back. And that's fine Gate and I love it.
Truth be told, we upset PB earlier, and they need to be worried about us just as much as we are about them. Cause they know for them to beat us, they will have to play a nearly flawless game. We have already proved that if they are not mistake free, we will kick dat................

Honestly I could care less who wins, as a program I like both teams, fan bases maybe not so much.

xtremewildcat

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on December 09, 2013, 09:10:43 am

Honestly I could care less who wins, as a program I like both teams, fan bases maybe not so much.

To be honest, you will never win any popularity contest on here either.

7AFBFAN

the_kosher_pig

lol
I was at the game where PB pushed El Do all around the field.  If #1 had just been benched for PB the second half the clock wouldn't have stopped running.  It was going to get out of hand.  You can thank the QB at PB for keeping El Dorado in that game at all.

xtremewildcat

All I can say is I hope we don't waste any time trying to run the ball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas