• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict your team's record

Started by heavyhittaz_7, July 01, 2015, 09:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

This is something I seen on the 3A board and thought it would be fun to do and something to pass a little time and mabe spark some flames on this 2A board.

I'll do hermitage on what I think.

@LC-win
Strong-win
@woodlawn-win
JC-loss
@Rison-loss
Rison-loss
Week7 open
Week8 open
PC-win
Bearden-win in a very close one!

With this I'm saying 5-3 record and the number 4 or 5 place in conference and mabe a little noise in the playoffs depending on the draw!

HorseFeathers

Hector

Wk 1 @ Marshall---Mercy Rule W
wk 2 Hackett------- We win...If it was at Hackett I think they would win..
wk 3 @ Strong- - - - Most years we'd lose, but Bulldogs are way down from the past....so Win
wk 4 @ WYC---------Game over at the the coin toss...WIN
wk 5 Magazine-------Read Above....WIN
wk 6 Moutainburg----WIN
wk 7 Union Christian--Closer than I expected last year...I figure we win big at home this year.
Wk 8 @ Decatur----Long trip to NWA for a Big W
wk 9 @ Bearden----Loss....2 fumbles and 3 or 4 busted coverage plays for Bearden was the difference last year...I think we lose this one though..
wk 10 @ J.C Westside---WIN

Playoffs...2 maybe 3 rounds deep with the right draw..

Final Record of 10-2..

Backwoods Bart

Bearden
Bearden has the keys, but it will ultimately come down to this team avoiding injuries. Lack of depth Depth is a big problem.
This is the hardest hitting team that I've seen in several years. This team will surprise if you are expecting less than what they fielded last year!   
Week 1 V. LC @ UAPB (Hooten's Kick off classic)........W
Week 2 @ Harmony Grove.......HG wants their trophy back........ W (but a close game)
Week 3 V. Parkers Chapel........W
Week 4     Open
Week 5 @ strong.......W
Week 6 V. Woodlawn.......W
Week 7 @ J.C..........W but can you ever count JC out?
Week 8 V. Rison.......L but close
Week 9 V. Hector.....W but Hector may suprise   
Week 10 V. Hermitage.....W

big E

PW goes 3-7 wins over Rector, Augusta,and Marvell mercy rule losses to Hazen, McCrory,  Brinkley,  and Des Arc, and close losses to Hackett Clarendon and Carlisle.

Dragon I

JC. 12-1.  Haynesville breaks the steak.  JC keeps the in state winning streak going for the fourth straight title.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Dragon I on July 02, 2015, 06:48:17 am
JC. 12-1.  Haynesville breaks the steak.  JC keeps the in state winning streak going for the fourth straight title.

Is jc only playing 8 games

Dragon I

As far as I know.  They thought they had another out of state game lined up.  It sounds like the other school has backed out, even after JC agreed to go on the road.

BigLion10

England

Carlisle--Win
Mineral Springs--Win
Drew Central--Win
Magnet Cove--Win
@Bigelow--Win
Conway Christian--Win
@Cutter--Win
@Mtn Pine--Win
Quitman--Win
Poyen--Win

Bigditchlion

I like how you think biglion10!

RiverEagle079

Des Arc 
09-04 at Bald Knob Loss   
09-11 at McCrory   Loss but close
09-18 Brinkley    Win but close
09-25 at Carlisle   Win
10-02 Augusta    Win Big
10-09 at Stuttgart JV  Win Big
10-16 Marvell   Win Big
10-23 Hazen Win because of Rivalry and I will never say we will lose to the Scrapper-Hornets!
10-30 at Palestine-Wheatley  Win Big
11-05 at Clarendon Win

mcnewfamily

regular play mccrory will go 9 and 0!!!!!!!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on July 03, 2015, 04:58:49 pm
Des Arc 
09-04 at Bald Knob Loss   
09-11 at McCrory   Loss but close
09-25 at Carlisle   Win
10-02 Augusta    Win Big
10-16 Marvell   Win Big
10-23 Hazen Win because of Rivalry and I will never say we will lose to the Scrapper-Hornets!
11-05 at Clarendon Win

I agree with this but I think we beat bald knob or McCrory

RiverEagle079

Its possible I just haven't seen this new coach work yet

beach bum

July 04, 2015, 04:54:54 pm #13 Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:22:42 pm by beach bum
BIGELOW:

@Perryville- mercy rule W (1-0)
Atkins- close win (2-0)
@Danville- close win (3-0)
@Quitman- mercy rule W (4-0)
England- close loss (4-1)
@Mountain Pine- mercy rule W (5-1)
Poyen- smooth win (6-1)
Magnet Cove- nail biter win (7-1)
@ Cutter Morning Star- mercy rule W (8-1)
Conway Christian- nail biter win (9-1)

I think Bigelow will be one of the most improved teams in 2A with the move in RB from Vilonia. All they were missing last year was a big play threat. They didn't have one at all and were in every loss except England... I think they finish 2nd in the 5-2A and make it to the 2nd round or quarterfinals depending on they draw in the playoffs. I think the 5-2A will be a surprise conference overall.

Wilson

heavyhittaz_7 . ...point of order here. . .but you have your team with only 2 conference losses. . and that's cool you're confident. . but then you say a 4 or 5 seed. .   is even possible to have only 2 losses in conference and have that low a seed?. . just say'n. . if you only getting 2 L's you're looking at a better seed than that

heavyhittaz_7

True you are Wilson. My bad should of said 3nd or 4th seed. I see rison and jc 1 or 2 in no order but who ever wins that game most likely 1.

Wilson

Yeah if only 2 L's in conference I'm thinking no worse than a 3 seed for any team. . depending on parity in conferences 2losses can get a 2 seed also. . aahhh. . the joys of july prognostications. . ;)

tmycjy

Went threw the number on my computer this how cross county football would come out this year

Harrisburg.       42-21 W
Ark. Baptist.      22-28 L
Jonesboro Westside 28-24 W
Mark Tree.         35-13 W
Walnut Ridge.     35-10 W
Salem.               35-12 W
E.P.C.                 26-24 W
Rector.               49-0 W
Midland.              48-6 W
Earle.                  21-27 L

This make cross county football team rec. 8-2 and 6-1 in coffrent to make them the 2ed seed

So good luck to are school to the north cross county let see u win the 2A state tittle so cross county can  say we have both state tittle winner Wynne and cross county

BigLion10

Quote from: tmycjy on July 05, 2015, 06:25:54 pm
Went threw the number on my computer this how cross county football would come out this year

This make cross county football team rec. 8-2 and 6-1 in coffrent to make them the 2ed seed

So good luck to are school to the north cross county let see u win the 2A state tittle so cross county can  say we have both state tittle winner Wynne and cross county
Yall should beat AB they aren't very good

feedmemore

BigLion,
England must be pretty stack of you predicting a undefeated regular season..does anyone in there nonconference schedule or conference schedule stand a chance to maybe push England to the wire

BigLion10

Lots of teams could push us or beat us we prolly wont beat very many teams by a lot but I think we win them all

Jayepea

Quote from: beach bum on July 04, 2015, 04:54:54 pm
BIGELOW:

@Perryville- mercy rule W (1-0)
Atkins- close win (2-0)
@Danville- close win (3-0)
@Quitman- mercy rule W (4-0)
England- close loss (4-1)
@Mountain Pine- mercy rule W (5-1)
Poyen- smooth win (6-1)
Magnet Cove- nail biter win (7-1)
@ Cutter Morning Star- mercy rule W (8-1)
Conway Christian- nail biter win (9-1)

I think Bigelow will be one of the most improved teams in 2A with the move in RB from Vilonia. All they were missing last year was a big play threat. They didn't have one at all and were in every loss except England... I think they finish 2nd in the 5-2A and make it to the 2nd round or quarterfinals depending on they draw in the playoffs. I think the 5-2A will be a surprise conference overall.

Beach bum I like the way you think & thanks for the kind word about Jeremiah. He seems to be having fun & making lots of new friends. We are excited about the up coming season. Good luck! and Go Panthers!!! Wow being from Vilonia I thought I would never say that.

#72 Bearden Bear

Here's my take on Bearden,

Wk 1   Lafayette County    w      - Hooten's Classic, will be close.
Wk 1   at H. Grove            w      - Make it 3 in a row for the Bill Manning Trophy.
Wk 2   open
Wk 3   Parkers Chapel       w     
Wk 4   open
Wk 5   at Strong               w     
Wk 6   Woodlawn              w      - You don't lose Homecoming
Wk 7   at J. City                l        - As much as I hate it, I just don't see us winning this game.
Wk 8   Rison                     w      - Finally get them at home. Been close the last 3 years.
Wk 9   Hector                   w      - Game will be close.
Wk 10 Hermitage              w      - Game will be fun to watch.

playmaker04

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 06, 2015, 11:25:19 am

Yall should beat AB they aren't very good
I can  see us being 9-0 when Earle comes to town

BigLion10

I can too playmaker I can also see yall being 10-0 after that game as well if yall play good

amehr36

July 07, 2015, 06:28:03 pm #25 Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:37:35 pm by amehr36
If JC can keep the losses under double digits I'd say they've had a good season.....

JC Guy

Quote from: amehr36 on July 07, 2015, 06:28:03 pm
If JC can keep the losses under double digits I'd say they've had a good season.....
Hope our young guys grow up quick with all the playing time they got last year. If they do watch out.

Prairie Duster

England fans tend to be a bit delusional.

BigLion10

Quote from: JC Guy on July 07, 2015, 06:41:26 pm
Hope our young guys grow up quick with all the playing time they got last year. If they do watch out.
I predict two early losses then run the table the rest of the way to WMS

BigLion10

JC Guy

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 08, 2015, 09:10:57 am
Quote from: JC Guy on July 07, 2015, 06:41:26 pm
I predict two early losses then run the table the rest of the way to WMS
You never know we may shock the world / well at least north la and ar.

BigLion10

JC Guy

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 08, 2015, 11:07:20 am
That's true JC
We have a few seniors that may get to go play at the next level and we have a few underclass men that will go play at the next level. Kinda looks like the team three years ago on paper but just a tic less talent across the the board. I do predict we have a kid or two that hardly anyone outside JC knows now but the state will know before the season is over. We have some coming that are that good. You just never know how young guys are going to react when the lights are really bright and unfortunately for us the high beams are on the first three weeks. With that said we have a battle tested bunch of seniors that will help get them up to speed and hopefully keep them in focus.

amehr36

I can see 3-0, 2-1, or 1-2, the first 3 weeks I'm pretty sure it'll be 2-1 though.

godgiven999

2015-09-04 at Prescott Win
2015-09-11 Smackover Loss
2015-09-18 at Glen Rose Win
2015-09-25 at Dierks Win
2015-10-02 Mineral Springs Win
2015-10-09 at Murfreesboro Win
2015-10-16 Spring Hill Win
2015-10-23 at Lafayette County Win
2015-10-30 at Mount Ida Win
2015-11-05 Foreman Win

Proud Buckaroo

I think if you lose to smackover, you will also lose to prescott.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2015, 06:18:55 pm

Trying to say Prescott is better than smckover?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on August 05, 2015, 06:25:36 pm

Trying to say Prescott is better than smckover?

Whose Smckover?

Trint Creek

CC want give up that many TDs. CC is going to win STATE with there defense. Mark my words. Talked to an gentleman that stated he has been watching CC football since 1970 and he stated this is the most talent that has ever seen at CC. This fellow has watched a state championship team in 1984 and a team go to JC and lose 6 to 7 in 2006 because they couldn't push it in from under the one yard line. To me that is saying saying something. 

Hornet4ever

Hackett

@Two Rivers - Win - close game last year, but Hackett is faster and stronger with more additions with size and strength up front.

@Hector - Loss - Had a chance to put Hector down 13 - 0 in last years game but failed and fizzled out. If it was home I might think different. Hectors not the usual 4-2a team.

Magazine - Win

@Decatur - Win - How long have those twins been there? Haha

WYC - win - Huge blowout once again

UCA- win - Lost in the mud bowl last year but fizzled out drives under the 5 yard line twice in their territory. Think Hackett handles this year though.

@Burg - win - Hackett held Mountainburg to very low yardage last year. 39-9 victory and proved they could handle their run offense and passing game. Think we handle them again just fine.

PW - Win

J.C. Westide - Win - Rebels have struggled the last several years. 

Packers Chapel - Win - I honestly know nothing about this team. I do know they play in a conference where they could be a top team in our lousy conference. But Hackett isn't the same team they have been. With the bigger numbers and simply more athletes being added in the roster I feel Hackett isn't the push over they have been against bigger teams. Time will tell.

2nd round if good draw, go out first round if a bad draw.

Projection (10-2)

Wonderdog

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 05, 2015, 11:31:54 pm
Hackett

@Two Rivers - Win - close game last year, but Hackett is faster and stronger with more additions with size and strength up front.

@Hector - Loss - Had a chance to put Hector down 13 - 0 in last years game but failed and fizzled out. If it was home I might think different. Hectors not the usual 4-2a team.

Magazine - Win

UCA- win - Lost in the mud bowl last year but fizzled out drives under the 5 yard line twice in their territory. Think Hackett handles this year though.

@Burg - win - Hackett held Mountainburg to very low yardage last year. 39-9 victory and proved they could handle their run offense and passing game. Think we handle them again just fine.

PW - Win

Packers Chapel - Win - I honestly know nothing about this team. I do know they play in a conference where they could be a top team in our lousy conference. But Hackett isn't the same team they have been. With the bigger numbers and simply more athletes being added in the roster I feel Hackett isn't the push over they have been against bigger teams. Time will tell.

Projection (10-2)
Get ready for PC RB Jackson. He will juke the hornets out of their cleats, and run you over if he needs to. Not a one man team but he changes the dynamics of an opposing team's game plan.

Proud Buckaroo

Shhhh. They don't know much about PC. Let them think it would be an easy win.  8)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on August 06, 2015, 12:53:31 am
Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 05, 2015, 11:31:54 pm
Hackett

Magazine - Win

PW - Win

Projection (10-2)
Get ready for PC RB Jackson. He will juke the hornets out of their cleats, and run you over if he needs to. Not a one man team but he changes the dynamics of an opposing team's game plan.

Possibly. Guess we'll find out. Like I said they would probably be a top team in our conference. So I guess time will tell!

godgiven999

Its a rival game so anything can happen!

Lions84

Date   Opponent   Series (Conf)   Legend   Final
2015-09-04      Clarendon vs DeWitt   Win
2015-09-11      Clarendon vs Hazen   Loss
2015-09-18   Clarendon vs Palestine-Wheatley   Win
2015-09-25      Clarendon vs Brinkley    Win
2015-10-02      Clarendon vs Mountainburg   Win
2015-10-09      Clarendon vs Augusta    Win
2015-10-16      Clarendon vs McCrory    loss
2015-10-23      Clarendon vs Marvell-Elaine    Win
2015-10-30.              Clarendon vs Carlisle   loss
2015-11-05      Clarendon vs Des Arc   loss

6-4 this year.  Fyi all who know me knows I never pick Brinkley to beat Clarendon.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on July 03, 2015, 04:58:49 pm
Update after watching a practice
Des Arc 
09-04 at Bald Knob Loss but close   
09-11 at McCrory   WIN
09-25 at Carlisle   Win
10-02 Augusta    Win Big
10-16 Marvell   Win Big
11-05 at Clarendon Win

Cheek

Quote from: Lions84 on August 07, 2015, 09:10:08 am

6-4 this year.  Fyi all who know me knows I never pick Brinkley to beat Clarendon.

Even with you beating Brinkley, I only see three wins for Clarendon.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Cheek on August 07, 2015, 08:54:45 pm

Marvell, P/W, and Maybe Augusta is all I'm seeing...The P/W game is a toss-up at this point...

Cheek

Quote from: HF on August 07, 2015, 09:13:55 pm
Quote from: Cheek on August 07, 2015, 08:54:45 pm

Marvell, P/W, and Maybe Augusta is all I'm seeing...The P/W game is a toss-up at this point...

Marvell and maybe Augusta.  I do not think they beat PW.

MomaLion

I'm saying we beat Dewitt, Marvell, PW, Augusta and Brinkley/Carlisle are toss ups...I know nothing about Mountainburg. Clear losses to Hazen, Des Arc and Mccrory. The reason for thinking we could pull off Brinkley is because of the rivalry and Carlisle because it's homecoming.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas