• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3rd Annual 2A Pick 'Em

Started by HorseFeathers, July 01, 2015, 06:01:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

July 01, 2015, 06:01:49 pm Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:37:00 pm by HF
How many are we going to have play this year? I'm looking at changing the format(again), to where I can get all the stuff I've randomly thrown at you guys the last few years into a set format.

Preseason Part will be like last year...with a bunch of random things(Conference finish, conference champs, final 4 etc). Regular season will mainly be 2A games, each conference represented every week by at least 1 game. We will also have a sprinkling of the other classes top games thrown in.

Then regular season will have..

Part A.
5 games like the Glion Memorial Pick 'Em(you pick the winner and score I believe, I'll check into it before week 1)

Part B
I'll give 10 games, you pick the winners, Point values will vary

Part C
5 games of picking Over/Under/Even against my point spread.

Part D
I'll list the 5 toughest games to pick that week, and you pick 1 winner. And the point values double each week that you pick game correctly in a row.

Previous winners
2014---BrianfromCarlisle
2013---Bdubya

Edit July 2nd:

Preseason Picks have been sent to
BlueBlood
Brown2010
Brianfromcarlisle
12th Man CHS
BigLion10

BigLion10

WPWells

Quote from: HF on July 01, 2015, 06:01:49 pm
How many are we going to have play this year? I'm looking at changing the format(again), to where I can get all the stuff I've randomly thrown at you guys the last few years into a set format.

Preseason Part will be like last year...with a bunch of random things(Conference finish, conference champs, final 4 etc). Regular season will mainly be 2A games, each conference represented every week by at least 1 game. We will also have a sprinkling of the other classes top games thrown in.

Part A.
5 games like the Glion Memorial Pick 'Em(you pick the winner and score I believe, I'll check into it before week 1)

Part B

Part C

Part D
I'll list the 5 toughest games to pick that week, and you pick 1 winner. And the point values double each week that you pick game correctly in a row.

Previous winners
2015---12th Man CHS
2014---BrianfromCarlisle
2013---Bdubya

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 01, 2015, 06:11:39 pm
Quote from: HF on July 01, 2015, 06:01:49 pm

Part A.

Part B

Part C

Part D

Previous winners
2015---12th Man CHS
2014---BrianfromCarlisle
2013---Bdubya

I believe that you claimed this last year too. You couldn't even twist your own pick 'em into you winning.

brown2010

BigLion10

BLUEBLOOD

BrianfromCarlisle

didn't I win in 13 and Bdubya win last year? 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on July 02, 2015, 11:58:23 am
didn't I win in 13 and Bdubya win last year? 

You won regular season in 13....won overall in 14. I think lol

BrianfromCarlisle

Well then, I will do my best to 3peat.  That would make me a dynasty, right??

HorseFeathers

A legend in your own mind...at least

BrianfromCarlisle

I already think that, so this will just legitimize it.  LOL

Donnie Jamon

#72 Bearden Bear

RiverEagle079

bdubyab60

I'm in. And yes I won the overall in 13 my only claim to fame.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

dragondad#1

HorseFeathers

Looks like I have some catching up to do on getting some stuff out....

HorseFeathers

If  you haven't received the preseason part of this....Then let me know, I'm fairly certain that I have sent it to everyone who's said they're in for this year...I'll post my answers for it on this thread..someday haha

Anyway, if I forgot to put a date on it. It's due in by August 31st. Good Luck to everyone(Your all going to lose to me this year)...

HorseFeathers

Bump...4 weeks until kickoff

HorseFeathers

Bump...get me 20 participants I'll throw out a reward...20 dollars in pennies, shipped to you in one of those flat rate boxes!

Not only that...I'm changing this to an easier format...it's been used before on fearless Friday in an sec pick 'em...so some of you may have seen it.

Lions84

Donnie Jamon

August 17, 2015, 09:35:10 pm #23 Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 09:51:27 pm by Donnie Jamon
Oops

HorseFeathers

Wrong thread dj..... lions I have a thread with the thread for week 1

Donnie Jamon

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas