• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For HF....the other folks top 10

Started by AirWarren, June 20, 2015, 10:01:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

JC
Rison
Hazen
McCrory
Gurdon
Mount Ida
Hector
Cross county
Bearden
Lafeyette county

WPWells

AirWarren

I know nothing of the conference. Only three I ever know is JC, Rison, and bearden.

HorseFeathers

Thank you sir...

And My feelings on the "other guys" top 10...
Quote from: AirWarren on June 20, 2015, 10:01:47 pm
JC-
Rison--
Hazen

Agrees with our own "fan" poll here..

McCrory---The Jaguars are a bit of a mystery to me, I have them at 7...But Until I read up on them I can't judge this one..
Gurdon--- Might be right on target here....
Mount Ida --- Think the Lions were a bit short on depth last year, and that will probably be what keeps them from climbing higher..
Hector - - - -What Little of a "homer" fan that I am, I think Hector might finish higher...Maybe not, we'll see though..
Cross county - - - Do the T-Birds have anything other than the Running Back?
Bearden - ---Surprised to See Bearden Ranked this low actually....D1 Lineman, and I'm expecting tons of speed just like last year...But I guess they are in a down hill skid from what they have been?
Lafeyette county ----- The Cougars will go as Burks go....and the fact that they don't have a coach right now might cost them in the end...

playmaker04

Quote from: HF on June 20, 2015, 10:31:47 pm
Thank you sir...

And My feelings on the "other guys" top 10...
Quote from: AirWarren on June 20, 2015, 10:01:47 pm
JC-
Rison--
Hazen

Agrees with our own "fan" poll here..

McCrory---The Jaguars are a bit of a mystery to me, I have them at 7...But Until I read up on them I can't judge this one..
Gurdon--- Might be right on target here....
Mount Ida --- Think the Lions were a bit short on depth last year, and that will probably be what keeps them from climbing higher..
Hector - - - -What Little of a "homer" fan that I am, I think Hector might finish higher...Maybe not, we'll see though..
Cross county - - - Do the T-Birds have anything other than the Running Back?
Bearden - ---Surprised to See Bearden Ranked this low actually....D1 Lineman, and I'm expecting tons of speed just like last year...But I guess they are in a down hill skid from what they have been?
Lafeyette county ----- The Cougars will go as Burks go....and the fact that they don't have a coach right now might cost them in the end...
CC has a linebacker that will play on Saturday next year in Holden Byassee,an excellent fb-lb Jerry Andrews,a great receiver-dback in brayden Johnson. And of course Anfernee Davis. Running game-strong Qb-question mark. Receiver-good. Oline-good. Dline-questions there. Linebacker-strong. Dbacks-strong. Kicking-question mark punting-strong

AirWarren

AirWarren

Heard trey biddy say hermitage running back/ATH clocked a 4.40 at camp. Young man getting some air time today on the radio.

playmaker04

Quote from: AirWarren on June 22, 2015, 01:16:51 pm
Where has Holden committed to?
hasn't yet. Probably won't until season ends.

BigLion10

AirWarren

Quote from: playmaker04 on June 23, 2015, 10:08:02 am
Quote from: AirWarren on June 22, 2015, 01:16:51 pm
Where has Holden committed to?
hasn't yet. Probably won't until season ends.

So he won't be playing Saturdays as you stated in your post. You are just assuming?

playmaker04

He will be playing Saturdays. Could be d-2. But he will be playing Saturdays.

Proud Buckaroo

playmaker04

He's attended camps at uca,N.Texas,Stephen f. Austin,So. Illinois,Semo,ASU, and Illinois St. Don't know whose offered.

Donnie Jamon

CC will be just fine now after getting This kid. Davis cousin Antonio Davis was the real deal at Wynne but set out last year bc of a hip injury. As a 10th grader at Wynne he rushed 238 times for 1990 yards (8.4 ypg) and 27 TDs. Wynne would have won it all last year with Davis. They lost by 10 to PA in the championship game. CC will be just fine now.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: AirWarren on June 22, 2015, 05:15:46 pm
Heard trey biddy say hermitage running back/ATH clocked a 4.40 at camp. Young man getting some air time today on the radio.
Yea air warren he did good at that camp up there in Fayetteville. He is a top prospect in the state of Arkansas for 2017. And he's leaving today heading to a three day Georgia camp!

AirWarren

THA TRUTH

If there was another player that could come through and do what Dixon did Thomas is it he is gonna be special

BigLion10

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 12, 2015, 12:52:27 pm
CC will be just fine now after getting This kid. Davis cousin Antonio Davis was the real deal at Wynne but set out last year bc of a hip injury. As a 10th grader at Wynne he rushed 238 times for 1990 yards (8.4 ypg) and 27 TDs. Wynne would have won it all last year with Davis. They lost by 10 to PA in the championship game. CC will be just fine now.
Look out 2A if Davis runs like he did as a soph.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 13, 2015, 08:26:04 am
If there was another player that could come through and do what Dixon did Thomas is it he is gonna be special
Dixon was the man that year. He scored dang near all strong tds if not all lol. He was just unstoppable man. And ure right truth I think the same thing with the Dixon comparison. Teams could slow him down but they could stop him and Thomas is the same way.

playmaker04

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 13, 2015, 11:19:36 am
Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 12, 2015, 12:52:27 pm
Look out 2A if Davis runs like he did as a soph.
he had surgery last year and is healthy. He was all-state at Wynne as a sophomore. He's always wanted to play with his cousin Anfernee so he finally gets the chance. If things go right this team could go deep in playoffs

Proud Buckaroo

It's stated on the 4A board why Davis is coming to Cross County...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 13, 2015, 04:22:13 pm
It's stated on the 4A board why Davis is coming to Cross County...

Why are the 4a folks talki ng about  2a and a 5a schools?

BigLion10

Don't have any other things to talk about

Donnie Jamon

I don't care if Davis was kicked off wynne or he quit or what his problem might be. All I can say is that he will be the best back in 2A. If healthy tho. He is that good.  They have a 2 headed monster now at rb that will not be fair.  The 2a is down this year so CC might have a chance.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on July 14, 2015, 12:50:25 am
I don't care if Davis was kicked off wynne or he quit or what his problem might be. All I can say is that he will be the best back in 2A. If healthy tho. He is that good.  They have a 2 headed monster now at rb that will not be fair.  The 2a is down this year so CC might have a chance.

Why did he get kicked off the team at wynne?

bdubyab60

I'm not sure if he was kicked off or quit. I know last year he was suspended for a few games and when he came back he got hurt I believe. If memory serves me right believe wynne had a big fight at their school and he may have been involved, not sure. Think they had a thread on it last year. Think it was before they played Blytheville.

If he has transferred to CC and is healthy they are the favorite in the conference. Think they still have the most returning of anyone in the conference. Now u can't just key on Anfernee. I already had them winning conference without him and if it comes together right CC could be very dangerous in the playoffs

BigLion10

If healthy CC could possibly be one of the last 4 teams standing.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: BigLion10 on July 13, 2015, 08:49:55 pm

I kinda feel the same way about why we are talking about cross county

mcnewfamily

cc may have a two headed monster but rogo will be the best 2a back in the state!!!!!!!!

Dragon I

Does not compute.

Quote from: mcnewfamily on July 14, 2015, 11:21:16 am
cc may have a two headed monster but rogo will be the best 2a back in the state!!!!!!!!

THA TRUTH

Let's not get carried away now

playmaker04

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 14, 2015, 09:28:35 am

because we get tired of talking about JC like you and your buddies

playmaker04

Quote from: Dragon I on July 14, 2015, 11:35:15 am
Does not compute.

I like Rogo,he plays hard. He's one of the best in 2a. But I watched Anfernee catch him in a foot race in the playoff game. He's slower than Anfernee and Antonio Davis

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on July 14, 2015, 06:53:52 am
I'm not sure if he was kicked off or quit. I know last year he was suspended for a few games and when he came back he got hurt I believe. If memory serves me right believe wynne had a big fight at their school and he may have been involved, not sure. Think they had a thread on it last year. Think it was before they played Blytheville.

If he has transferred to CC and is healthy they are the favorite in the conference. Think they still have the most returning of anyone in the conference. Now u can't just key on Anfernee. I already had them winning conference without him and if it comes together right CC could be very dangerous in the playoffs
Bdub most of what you said is correct. He actually hurt himself at the end of his sophomore season. Came back last year and tried to play but wasn't able. So he decided to have surgery. He was involved in the scuffle at Wynne and was removed from the team. He is a super polite kid and has tons of talent.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: playmaker04 on July 14, 2015, 12:18:44 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 14, 2015, 09:28:35 am

because we get tired of talking about JC like you and your buddies

I guess does get tiring talking about a team that completely dominates

Wilson

That statement makes no sense. . TRUTH has no buddies ;)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Wilson on July 14, 2015, 03:35:09 pm
That statement makes no sense. . TRUTH has no buddies ;)

I'm with you on that, Wilson. Neither statement makes sense. 8)

THA TRUTH

Honesty and bluntness does get u hated on here

Proud Buckaroo

It's actually more like arrogance that gets you hated on here.

THA TRUTH

Honesty can come off as arrogance especially when talking about jc the last few years but yall will see differently especially since I have jc starting the year off 1-2

bigworm

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 15, 2015, 08:55:04 am
Honesty can come off as arrogance especially when talking about jc the last few years but yall will see differently especially since I have jc starting the year off 1-2

Wow

BigLion10

As of right now I have JC Rison Hazen and Gurdon as last 4 remaining with a few other teams such as McCrory and CC as potential semi-finalists as well

THA TRUTH

People better watch out for hermitage this year just because of monta Thomas cause he is in my opinion the best play in 2a

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 15, 2015, 02:13:27 pm
People better watch out for hermitage this year just because of monta Thomas cause he is in my opinion the best play in 2a

Who is the new JC QB, they said he looked pretty good this morning @ Bearden 7 on 7?

THA TRUTH

Will smith he has a good arm idk about accuracy and as far as running he should be more of a bulldozer type runner

Backwoods Bart

"one player, a team does not make"

The sleeper is JC. They looked all around good this morning

THA TRUTH

Dixon proved otherwise for the 2a level and also idk if I'd call jc a sleeper since they are ranked number 1

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 15, 2015, 03:16:31 pm

"one player, a team does not make"

The sleeper is JC. They looked all around good this morning

5 championships in 7 years...coming of a 3 peat, and they're the sleeper pick....whaaaa?

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 15, 2015, 03:25:41 pm
Dixon proved otherwise for the 2a level and also idk if I'd call jc a sleeper since they are ranked number 1

Dixon had some help. Monta will have very little.

They may be able to score with his presence, but their defense will give up more than he can gather.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 15, 2015, 04:14:26 pm
Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 15, 2015, 03:25:41 pm

Dixon had some help. Monta will have very little.

They may be able to score with his presence, but their defense will give up more than he can gather.

Blockers...and a few other athletes

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas