• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden 2016 O/L commits

Started by Backwoods Bart, June 09, 2015, 08:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

Samuel williams was in Monroe this evening with coach Todd Berry & Staff and committed to play for the warhawks.

BigLion10

heavyhittaz_7

mr.gametime

ULM coach got fired ....and I read he got offered to walk on ..by the Arkansas Razorbacks. ...I think the hogs could use him down the line

Backwoods Bart

November 27, 2015, 08:04:33 am #4 Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:35:14 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: mr.gametime on November 25, 2015, 11:55:45 am
ULM coach got fired ....and I read he got offered to walk on ..by the Arkansas Razorbacks. ...I think the hogs could use him down the line

Arkansas had three O/L scholarships to work with, They said for a center, guard, and one tackle, and those are already taken. He was asked to report to Fayetteville in June with the team. I do know that UCA offered him last tuesday, and a Div 1 WAC  school is scheduled to be in Bearden next week to see him. He really did like coach Berry with ULM!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 27, 2015, 08:04:33 am
Quote from: mr.gametime on November 25, 2015, 11:55:45 am

Arkansas had three O/L scholarships to work with this year, They said for a center, guard, and one tackle, and those are already taken. He was asked to report to Fayetteville in June with the team. I do know that UCA offered him last tuesday, and a Div 1 WAC  school is scheduled to be in Bearden next week to see him. He really did like coach Berry with ULM!

The WAC doesn't exist anymore,  does it

Backwoods Bart

Backwoods Bart

Don't know about football though

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas