• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Under the radar teams for 2015

Started by heavyhittaz_7, April 07, 2015, 10:36:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

I know its way early but im sure some of yall got an idea of how your team may be next year. Whats some of the teams thats flying low that could make some nosie this up comeing season?

Dr. Defense

I'm guessing you'd like someone to say Hermitage

heavyhittaz_7

if i wanted somebody to say hermitage i would have said em my self. Im not worried about hermitage they gonna take care they self im guessing. Its alot of teams that lost alot of players but still can give teams fits. like for starters bearden they lost young,ross and a couple more key players.

THA TRUTH

Hermitage will be nothing since monta is coming to jc

NWA Hawg

Quote from: THA TRUTH on April 08, 2015, 11:04:51 am
Hermitage will be nothing since monta is coming to jc

Is this true or a joke?

THA TRUTH

The rest of 2a better hope it's a joke

FD4

Dang, that would be a big boost for JC.  Jaguars will be a handful again this season.  They are stronger than last year, should be fun to watch.

heavyhittaz_7

Monta is not going to JC. Even tho ive heard that a time or two. Why would he go to JC an hour and a half away then up the road 12 miles to warren? Heck ive even heard he's going to bearden by a good source.

THA TRUTH

His mother wants him to go to jc and that came out of her mouth after the jc game this year

heavyhittaz_7

I doubt he go there. Man that would for sure put jc in the championship game the next two years hands down. Man that would be cheating lol but i dont see him going there.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on April 08, 2015, 12:01:07 am
if i wanted somebody to say hermitage i would have said em my self. Im not worried about hermitage they gonna take care they self im guessing. Its alot of teams that lost alot of players but still can give teams fits. like for starters bearden they lost young,ross and a couple more key players.

Graduation levels the field for everyone.
It's not the Sr's that Bearden lost that will be irreplaceable, because the new 9th grade QB will come out of the gate throwing better than their Sr., QB last year IMO, or the replacement running back, because he will have the same level of talent as Ross. Bearden's issue for the up coming season is that there are only 7, yes 7 Jr's., and a couple from that number are late add on's. Bearden has a large and talented 9th grade group moving up, but it's hard to tell what impact they will make this year (at this point). In three weeks or so, we will all get a look.

heavyhittaz_7

That qb u speak of, is it the berry kidd backwood?

NWA Hawg

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on April 08, 2015, 02:36:23 pm
Monta is not going to JC. Even tho ive heard that a time or two. Why would he go to JC an hour and a half away then up the road 12 miles to warren? Heck ive even heard he's going to bearden by a good source.

Bearden? That's a new one there. Why Bearden, that's just about the same distance as it is to junction?

heavyhittaz_7

Idk why bearden. Just what was said but u know the saying dont believe everything u hear and only half of what you see.

THA TRUTH

So ur only gonna half way see monta in a jc uniform next year?

heavyhittaz_7

man he want be there, I dont see it. Hope he wouldnt sell out like that. this post isnt about monta. Monta will be at hermitage or either warren if he go anywhere. This post is about under the radar teams.

HorseFeathers

any team from the West....haha...We're all under that radar...Going 2-15 in the playoffs the last 3 years helps with that though...

Wilson

I would think if any kid transferred to any school they would actually move to that district. .so if the kid transferred to Bearden, Warren, JC or Springdale he would move to the town and not drive 13 miles to another school or an hour and a half to another. . if a kid was doing that no athletic director in his right mind would let the kid play. . that's a bunch of forfeits looking you in the face

and every team thats not a year in and year out top 10 type of program would be considered a dark horse in my book. .so would some of those top 10 teams to be honest

Graycat

With that being said I would say Rison could be a dark horse

Jayepea

We are moving into the Bigelow school district & my son Jeremiah Santiago has expressed intrest in transferring to Bigelow. He's goes to Vilonia now and started at running back last season. He will be a Sr. next year. We think he can stay at Vilonia but it's long commute. He says he wants to play for Bigelow his Sr. season. I told him it's harder than he thinks to change schools and earn playing time. What do y'all think?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1836495/jeremiah-santiago

Cheek

Bigelow's Coach will be more than happy.

HorseFeathers

If he started at a 5A school, I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding some playing time at a middle of the pack 2A school...

beach bum

Quote from: HF on April 10, 2015, 06:16:31 pm
If he started at a 5A school, I'm sure he'll have no trouble finding some playing time at a middle of the pack 2A school...

I think they will go from middle of the pack to probably playing after Thanksgiving if he ends up there.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Hackett will be tough considering Claiborne transferred in. I know one man can't win it all but he will make a difference.

Bluffer

Quote from: Jayepea on April 09, 2015, 09:10:03 pm
We are moving into the Bigelow school district & my son Jeremiah Santiago has expressed intrest in transferring to Bigelow. He's goes to Vilonia now and started at running back last season. He will be a Sr. next year. We think he can stay at Vilonia but it's long commute. He says he wants to play for Bigelow his Sr. season. I told him it's harder than he thinks to change schools and earn playing time. What do y'all think?

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1836495/jeremiah-santiago

Awesome!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas