• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship: Osceola vs Booneville

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2018, 08:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I want Booneville to win and think they do
I want Booneville to win but think they won't
I want Osceola to wins and think they do
I want Osceola but think Booneville does

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:05:35 pm
Old men, what time does McGehee play?
We're not. We got cheated by 30 just like you.

beach bum

rskyb33

shiloh forever

Just like I told you would happen. Booneville not nearly as talented as Osceola but better coached. Where you at 501?

PermaBan

Quote from: X-Factor #1 on December 08, 2018, 02:04:44 pm
Just like I told you would happen. Booneville not nearly as talented as Osceola but better coached. Where you at 501?
That's not what I see, Booneville is just better all around.

rskyb33

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2018, 01:58:13 pm
We're not. We got cheated by 30 just like you.

Shut down the thread.

Game over.

OLDSCHOOL82

If only we were physical and had some speed!!

ISU7

Quote from: X-Factor #1 on December 08, 2018, 02:04:44 pm
WOW!!!!!!!  Mercy Rule!!!!!!!! 35-00 Booneville up.

shiloh forever

Quote from: PermaBan on December 08, 2018, 02:09:38 pm
That's not what I see, Booneville is just better all around.
In no way shape or form better athletes. Just better coached.

RyanLR

rskyb33

Booneville just has football players that play hard every down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: BearcatMD on December 08, 2018, 01:49:29 pm
As a player on the team that lost 52-0 at WMS
I am loving this steamroller
Just curious was that the year Prescott beat Booneville 52 to 0 in 1973?

Buck Beefheart

Quote from: beach bum on December 08, 2018, 02:00:40 pm
He was a dr. in running people over all year.....
Then that explains all those patients. Id like to add that he also runs with a tremendous amount of patience.

gerber707

Wow. I was really hoping for a better game. Is that a Jr high team they're playing?

ISU7

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 08, 2018, 02:12:37 pm
If only we were physical and had some speed!!
Stop oldschool y'all slow lol. Booneville is very discipline on defense they take the right angles, they are very well coached my goodness. Congrats to Booneville.

1wildcat

Brian G

This thing is done.

Only proper thing to do is congratulate the winner and the rest of the talk is just window dressing.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on December 08, 2018, 01:11:33 pm
;D Stop it Flow. Hey where is 501 Arkansas he usually be postig the score every game. :-X
It's cold out here I can't type lol

flow51

Congrats to Booneville! Not impressed with Osceola... embarrassing effort.

501Arkansas

Good season Seminoles good job Booneville. On to basketball I go lol

jay nelvin

Brian G

rskyb33

Congratulations on the 4th State Championship 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Partsman

December 08, 2018, 02:27:23 pm #324 Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 02:30:07 pm by Partsman
Congrats to Boonevilleon the win. Congrats to Osceola on a great season. Safe travels home to everyone.

RATTLER43

Curleywolf Fan

ISU7

xadboy

Congratulations to Booneville!! Dominating performance.

The Future

I understand the game was won and a score at the end of the game wouldn't change that. But c'mon. You catch a pass at the 35. Why not call time out, get  a play called, and go. Then with 15 seconds you run down to the 7 yard line. Either go out of bounds or call a time out with still 5 seconds left. Even just  a field goal woulda at least kept it from being a shut out. Osceola just let that final 30 seconds go away.

Im not familiar with either team. But it seemed like Osceola just had no answer for anything Booneville threw their way. Dominated both sides of the ball.
Congrats to both teams and congrats to Booneville.

DanvilleFan

AtmaVegeta

Congratulations Booneville Bearcats!  Great year :)

Jimbo Morphis

Coach Hyatt has got to get with the times. These old offenses just won't win consistently enough. He has to develop a 2 minute offense. He has been a great coach but just a need to get out of the past. 

1wildcat

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2018, 02:38:16 pm
Coach Hyatt has got to get with the times. These old offenses just won't win consistently enough. He has to develop a 2 minute offense. He has been a great coach but just a need to get out of the past.
lol, a good passing game is great in good dry conditions but not so much when it's cold and wet.

Nature Boy

Quote from: 1wildcat on December 08, 2018, 02:41:40 pm
lol, a good passing game is great in good dry conditions but not so much when it's cold and wet.

probably not , but it was good enough against Rison

Curleywolf Fan

December 08, 2018, 02:43:43 pm #335 Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 04:10:00 pm by Curleywolf Fan
Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on December 08, 2018, 02:28:20 pm
Okay, I thought so.
That 1973 team that beat Booneville was one of the best high school football teams in Arkansas history! Prescott went 13 and 0 and shut out 10 teams that year. They did not let anyone score on them in the playoffs. They beat Pulaski Oak Grove 35 to 0 and Booneville 52 to 0 in the semifinals and beat McCroy 16 to 0 in the State Championship game in a driving rain storm. Just a little history lesson for the youngsters that care. 😁 We scored 445 points that year and allowed 35. I forgot to tell you that. Okay I will shut up now! 😁

1wildcat

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 02:43:05 pm
probably not , but it was good enough against Rison
Yes it was. Don't be mad, just say congratulations Booneville!

Nature Boy

Quote from: 1wildcat on December 08, 2018, 02:45:32 pm
Yes it was. Don't be mad, just say congratulations Booneville!

no one mad here :)

1wildcat

BuckHead

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:14:02 pm
Actually Osceola has moved the ball, just struggling to stop Booneville.
If you call 130 total yards moving the ball then ok.. lol like I said Osceola is overrated and only beat Smackover because Turner didn't play the second half. If you think Booneville would have beat Smackover 35-0 you're crazy. We beat the only team that gave Booneville any trouble this year. As I said before Prescott is still 2 touchdowns better than Osceola all day long. 130 total yards? Booneville wrecked them boys 😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: BuckHead on December 08, 2018, 02:56:01 pm
If you call 130 total yards moving the ball then ok.. lol like I said Osceola is overrated and only beat Smackover because Turner didn't play the second half. If you think Booneville would have beat Smackover 35-0 you're crazy. We beat the only team that gave Booneville any trouble this year. As I said before Prescott is still 2 touchdowns better than Osceola all day long. 130 total yards? Booneville wrecked them boys 😂😂😂
Even if turner played y'all was still going to lose. Smackover is trash 🗑 and no one will be hearing smackover no more😂😂. You right 35-0 they would've beat y'all 62-0 easily. If anything smackover is overrated Big time

Pigheaded

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on December 08, 2018, 02:14:40 pm
Just curious was that the year Prescott beat Booneville 52 to 0 in 1973?

Yes, Meeks and Langston

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on December 08, 2018, 02:38:16 pm

Slow hillbillies.

BAMA#16

Congratulations to Booneville, and winning in dominating fashion. I honestly think your team would've won the 4a title this year.

snoopy22

Quote from: Nature Boy on December 08, 2018, 01:21:36 pm
You lost........go away now.  Nice 4th place this  year for Prescott.
You might want to wait on the final rankings for that statement bro.  Everybody that knows anything about football knows how it should be.

JacketFan

Congrats to Booneville, nice to watch your run it down your throat smash mouth football.  Offensive line should be the MVP of the game, they pushed Osceola around the entire game.  Best O-line I have seen from 7A on down. 

Jimbo Morphis

Congrats to Coach Hyatt and Booneville. Very well coached team.

50Yarder

Quote from: teh29 on December 07, 2018, 02:33:56 pm
This quote is nonsense.  Being physical up front definitely helps against a team that runs the ball and tries to use speed to get to the corner.  Osceola spreads you out..  Forces you to play man defense..  And uses their speed to exploit a mismatch in the secondary.  When they send 4 wrs wide open down the field..  They are tough to keep up with in a race.  Then,  if you happen to cover all of them..  Someone then has to get their hands on Turner in the backfield,  which is never easy.  Also,  even in decent coverage..  Miss one tackle (IE rison) and it's a foot race to the end zone.  I'm not saying Booneville isn't physical..  I'm not saying they lack speed.  But like one rison poster said..  Rison matched up decently speed wise..  And they couldn't slow Osceola down.  Osceola punted 1 time the entire game.  Like it has been stated..  There are teams that have speedy athletes here and there..  And then there is a team like Osceola that has speed everywhere.  I know Booneville is tired of hearing about speed.  But this Osceola team is a different animal. And speed will play a huge factor in this game..  Regardless of weather.

Glad you aint paid to say this stuff.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: JacketFan on December 08, 2018, 03:17:35 pm
Congrats to Booneville, nice to watch your run it down your throat smash mouth football.  Offensive line should be the MVP of the game, they pushed Osceola around the entire game.  Best O-line I have seen from 7A on down.
I disagree. The D-Line was more impressive. Witness the goose egg. They spent much of the afternoon in the 'Noles backfield, which made it difficult to run the ball and allowed little time for the QB to find a receiver (It's hard to do when you're running for your life.)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas