• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship: Osceola vs Booneville

Started by 501Arkansas, December 01, 2018, 08:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

I want Booneville to win and think they do
I want Booneville to win but think they won't
I want Osceola to wins and think they do
I want Osceola but think Booneville does

501Arkansas

What a night. Osceola beats Rison 37-28 and on their way to title game for the first time in 20 years. Booneville beats Prescott 34-31. This is about to be a good one. Who you got?

beach bum

flow51

I truly believe Booneville won the championship tonight!

GBattack

What is the date and time for this game? I am going with the Booneville Bearcats.

rattlerfan17

Quote from: GBattack on December 01, 2018, 09:03:02 pm
What is the date and time for this game? I am going with the Booneville Bearcats.

On the air they said Saturday at noon.

Jimbo Morphis

1wildcat

Gonna have to think about this one a bit longer. Prescott may be the best team that didn't make it.

Dr. Defense

bootlegger

December 01, 2018, 09:39:36 pm #9 Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:45:27 pm by bootlegger
I say Osceola by 3    31 to 28

athletic supporter

Steelseminole95

There's no predicting this one Osceola beat the #1 team tonight nobody knows what's going to happen

HorseFeathers

elmerfudd

RyanLR

Sticking with Booneville, they too stronk.

HoodRat

Straight from Wildcats to the Beatcats, Go Beatcats!! Take state

501Arkansas

Quote from: HoodRat on December 01, 2018, 10:19:54 pm
Straight from Wildcats to the Beatcats, Go Beatcats!! Take state
I'm cheering for y'all to beat Booneville oooopss my bad I forgot

CoolBreeze

Sminoles beat one unbeatable team tonight. Can they do it again next week?

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Steelseminole95 on December 01, 2018, 09:59:11 pm
There's no predicting this one Osceola beat the #1 team tonight nobody knows what's going to happen

The #1 team in some people's hearts maybe.  Congrats to Osceola for beating a great Rison team.  The better team won tonight but congrats to Rison on a fantastic year.   

Risonwildcat212

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 01, 2018, 10:34:13 pm
I'm cheering for y'all to beat Booneville oooopss my bad I forgot
You might be the most pathetic poster on this board. The definition of classless. I completely take back everything good I said about y'all in the game thread. You are nothing more than a pathetic troll who can't win with class. I would say act like you've been there before, but looking at y'all profile on this site you've only been good for the last couple of years so you kinda haven't been there in a while.

ISU7

December 01, 2018, 11:16:24 pm #20 Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:18:44 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on December 01, 2018, 10:53:19 pm
You might be the most pathetic poster on this board. The definition of classless. I completely take back everything good I said about y'all in the game thread. You are nothing more than a pathetic troll who can't win with class. I would say act like you've been there before, but looking at y'all profile on this site you've only been good for the last couple of years so you kinda haven't been there in a while.
Some people aren't use to it so it's hard for them to be humble. With that being said I still think the Noles win by 7 and burn down their city 😂🤣
Congrats to Noles #18 & #23 on their 2nd straight trip too WMS same county different team. Great job #18 & #23

CatPride

This should be one heck of a game!! Looking like there might be some cold and nasty weather Saturday. Congrats to both teams for making it to the dance!!! Go Cats!!

501Arkansas

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on December 01, 2018, 10:53:19 pm
Too bad I don't care. We ran you guys out of Osceola. Enjoy that long sad ride back home

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on December 01, 2018, 11:16:24 pm
Some people aren't use to it so it's hard for them to be humble. With that being said I still think the Noles win by 7 and burn down their city 😂🤣
Congrats to Noles #18 & #23 on their 2nd straight trip too WMS same county different team. Great job #18 & #23
+1

SAUAlum

teh29

Osceola wins this game.  Speed.  Period
Osceola..  Top to bottom..  Will be the most athletic team Booneville has seen.  No..  Booneville can not match their speed.  It's simple facts.  Booneville is a great team,  obviously,  or they wouldn't be here.  Yes..  Osceola is better than Prescott.  Rison would have beat Booneville.  I've seen several posters on the Booneville v.  Prescott thread say that was the championship game..  But no.  Rison was a GREAT team.  Osceola just made more plays,  and honestly,  top to bottom, was the better team. My apologies to anyone who had run ins with some of the less humble Osceola fans.  Not everyone shares those same attributes.  Rison was the best team Osceola has seen all year,  and they still found a way to win.  Just as they will in wms. If smackover and rison didn't use the ground game to knock off Osceola,  Booneville won't do it either.  Again,  rison was an amazing team,  great fans,  very well coached.  Seemed to show great sportsmanship even in defeat.. Booneville cannot match up and most definitely will not slow down osceolas offense.  They score Alot,  and they score quickly.  The ground game/ball control works well..  As long as you are winning.  Once you fall behind by 2+ possessions..  It works against you.  Good luck to both,  but the Seminoles high powered offenses brings too much to the table for Booneville to keep up for all 4 qtrs. Osceola 35-booneville 21.

501Arkansas

Quote from: teh29 on December 02, 2018, 12:27:32 am
Osceola..  Top to bottom..  Will be the most athletic team Booneville has seen.  No..  Booneville can not match their speed.  It's simple facts.  Booneville is a great team,  obviously,  or they wouldn't be here.  Yes..  Osceola is better than Prescott.  Rison would have beat Booneville.  I've seen several posters on the Booneville v.  Prescott thread say that was the championship game..  But no.  Rison was a GREAT team.  Osceola just made more plays,  and honestly,  top to bottom, was the better team. My apologies to anyone who had run ins with some of the less humble Osceola fans.  Not everyone shares those same attributes.  Rison was the best team Osceola has seen all year,  and they still found a way to win.  Just as they will in wms. If smackover and rison didn't use the ground game to knock off Osceola,  Booneville won't do it either.  Again,  rison was an amazing team,  great fans,  very well coached.  Seemed to show great sportsmanship even in defeat.. Booneville cannot match up and most definitely will not slow down osceolas offense.  They score Alot,  and they score quickly.  The ground game/ball control works well..  As long as you are winning.  Once you fall behind by 2+ possessions..  It works against you.  Good luck to both,  but the Seminoles high powered offenses brings too much to the table for Booneville to keep up for all 4 qtrs. Osceola 35-booneville 21.
I agree with everything you said but the "rison is the best team Osceola seen this year" I'll give that to Rivercrest by far

Buck Beefheart

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 01, 2018, 11:44:20 pm
Too bad I don't care. We ran you guys out of Osceola. Enjoy that long sad ride back home
What number was on your Jersey?

Missco

Rison is a great team but would be the 3rd best team that Osceola has faced. Rivercrest and Blytheville are both better.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Missco on December 02, 2018, 01:11:57 am
Rison is a great team but would be the 3rd best team that Osceola has faced. Rivercrest and Blytheville are both better.
Yup

501Arkansas

Buck Beefheart

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 02, 2018, 01:17:00 am
Same number as yours
Nah....I know your type.....you dont have a nunber.... ..Hooks obviously runs a classy, disciplined program.......you dont fit.

501Arkansas

Quote from: BurtBobJones on December 02, 2018, 01:22:12 am
Nah....I know your type.....you dont have a nunber.... ..Hooks obviously runs a classy, disciplined program.......you dont fit.
And I hope you don't have a number after what happen tonight. Enjoy your long ride back home

biglion1985

I say the Noles will win it but don't know anything really about booneville

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 02, 2018, 01:03:45 am
I agree with everything you said but the "rison is the best team Osceola seen this year" I'll give that to Rivercrest by far
He have to be talking about 3A teams 501. Crest defense definitely isn't the defense to run on and there secondary is way better than Rison. Rison did a great job moving up from 2A last season.

ISU7

Quote from: BurtBobJones on December 02, 2018, 01:09:40 am
What number was on your Jersey?
501 is not a player, he's a good guy just love to aggravate people. How you think RiverCrest felt last season. Until we beat them and won it all, he was all over the Colts lol  ;D  You have to beat them to get him quiet just a little bit.. lol Look like the 3A title might be  returning  to Mississippi County in Northeast Arkansas. 8)

elmerfudd

Quote from: teh29 on December 02, 2018, 12:27:32 am

Why does this sound familiar?? 🤔🤔🤔

Buck Beefheart

Quote from: ISU7 on December 02, 2018, 07:28:22 am
501 is not a player, he's a good guy just love to aggravate people. How you think RiverCrest felt last season. Until we beat them and won it all, he was all over the Colts lol  ;D  You have to beat them to get him quiet just a little bit.. lol Look like the 3A title might be  returning  to Mississippi County in Northeast Arkansas. 8)
Lol I already knew he wasn't a player, his posts scream trash more than ball player, doubt he has ever played anything.  Im done with him though....Moving on....the Noles have an awesome team..unreal speed. Yall held #11 to 160 yards on 29 carries.. ... nobody has held him like the noles did...great job

High Voltage

Booneville has some speed as well and are well coached.

Booneville - 35
Osceola - 30

501Arkansas

Quote from: BurtBobJones on December 02, 2018, 08:31:09 am
Lol I already knew he wasn't a player, his posts scream trash more than ball player, doubt he has ever played anything.  Im done with him though....Moving on....the Noles have an awesome team..unreal speed. Yall held #11 to 160 yards on 29 carries.. ... nobody has held him like the noles did...great job
😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on December 02, 2018, 07:28:22 am
Lol man even if we lose I still won't shut up lol. Give my noles the respect they have earned these last two years. They sleeping on the noles I bet you we waking them up now man lol

sprained ankle

Noles bring the TROPHY back to the 3-3A for the second year in a row. Maybe folks will figure out we do play football here in NE Arkansas!!

teh29

Let me clarify..  Yes..  I meant best 3A team they have seen..  Forgive me for not making that point.  My personal views are..  The non conference games don't really matter.  Yes,  you can gauge your team against other talent,  but 3-0 or 0-3 after week 3.. It doesn't affect your season any. 

teh29

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 02, 2018, 08:18:21 am
Why does this sound familiar?? 🤔🤔🤔

I'm sure it sounds familiar because there have been other teams make this claim.  The difference is,  they were incorrect in their assumption.  Also,  they didn't have overall team speed like Osceola does.  Everyone claims they have speed and athletes all over the field,  until they run into a team that actually does. 

rattlerfan17

Quote from: teh29 on December 02, 2018, 10:41:11 am
Everyone claims they have speed and athletes all over the field,  until they run into a team that actually does.

Pretty sure I've seen this statement made a few times too 🤔🤔🤔

Sick Dog

I said from Day 1 back in August that Osceola was one of the top 3 teams this year especially when they got the move ins. Whoever wins it they deserve it. Osceola you beat a good AA move up team last night. Booneville escaped. Good luck to both teams for making it. Maybe the best 2 teams didn't make it to the finals this year. My team did not. BUT either way I don't have to live in Osceola or Booneville. So I did WIN. LOL
Im out for the year. My sickness is getting the best of me. Goodluck to all.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 02, 2018, 11:05:17 am
I said from Day 1 back in August that Osceola was one of the top 3 teams this year especially when they got the move ins. Whoever wins it they deserve it. Osceola you beat a good AA move up team last night. Booneville escaped. Good luck to both teams for making it. Maybe the best 2 teams didn't make it to the finals this year. My team did not. BUT either way I don't have to live in Osceola or Booneville. So I did WIN. LOL
Im out for the year. My sickness is getting the best of me. Goodluck to all.

Oh if only everyone were blessed enough to call the bustling metropolis of Prescott, Arkansas their home.

CatPride

Regardless of how good you are, everyone needs a few breaks to make it this far. Booneville needed a late pic to escape Prescott. Osceola needed a muffed punt and a RB to leave the game to escape Smackover. Either way, both teams are legit. And, IMO, these are the 2 best 3A teams in the state.

501Arkansas

Quote from: CatPride on December 02, 2018, 11:27:41 am
Regardless of how good you are, everyone needs a few breaks to make it this far. Booneville needed a late pic to escape Prescott. Osceola needed a muffed punt and a RB to leave the game to escape Smackover. Either way, both teams are legit. And, IMO, these are the 2 best 3A teams in the state.
Man stop it Osceola was going to beat them with or without that runningback

elmerfudd

Quote from: rattlerfan17 on December 02, 2018, 10:53:07 am
Pretty sure I've seen this statement made a few times too 🤔🤔🤔

Can't tell if I'm having deja vu or if this is real life.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas