• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed for USYS Southern Regionals--Burns Park

Started by ruserious?, June 14, 2015, 02:13:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ruserious?

I know this is a high school soccer board but also know, from the many posts I have read, that a number of you love the game, regardless of the arena of competition. In that light, I wanted to make a plea for volunteers for the upcoming Southern Regionals which will begin this coming Thursday, June 18 and run through next Thursday, June 25 at Burns Park.

The event features the state champions and premier league winners from 12 state associations across the South (Carolinas to Texas). There will be some very good youth soccer played. If you have children who play, it will be a great opportunity for them to watch some quality sides from across the region. Daily parking passes are $15 BUT if you volunteer, you get in free that day :)

There are volunteer opportunities from team registration to working a hospitality area for college coaches to field marshalls to parking. They are even looking for ball girls and boys so some of you could make it a family affair!

For more info, I am pasting the link to the Arkansas State Soccer Association. There is link on their home page for volunteering. Thanks!

http://www.arkansassoccer.org/

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas