• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Kodi's offer from Arkansas...

Started by bear, February 02, 2006, 09:29:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

February 02, 2006, 09:29:32 pm Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 08:48:18 am by bear
Lee Ziemba and another kid from (Paris have been officially offered from Arkansas.)   I want to know where is Kodi's offer.... XBear and everyone else from FT Northside have said it is a done deal. Obviuosly I and the rest of the Media is wrong, or you are wrong.

He is a great ahtlete ....period. Please explain your insistance that he will be a QB at Arkansas.. :)
As I have said, good luck at QB    other than Arkansas. He is not a major college QB.

rebelman11

JacksonvilleGolfa

he would remind me of Leak in Fla. system except more scramble

P.F.G.

bear

February 02, 2006, 10:36:40 pm #4 Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:40:14 pm by bear
Everyone that said he had a sure QB scholarship from Arkansas needs to speak up.

XBEAR and many others.

This won't let up. Because you guys were so obnoxious... about Super Kodi,,, and when anyone tried to be rational you had a bad case of Northside DA.

bulldogs1159

RHS

Kodi, Ziemba and Freeman are the only 3 kids that have an offer from the UA that I know of.

bknight33

Quote from: bear on February 02, 2006, 10:36:40 pm
Everyone that said he had a sure QB scholarship from Arkansas needs to speak up.

XBEAR and many others.

This won't let up. Because you guys were so obnoxious... about Super Kodi,,, and when anyone tried to be rational you had a bad case of Northside DA.

Kodi will be a QB at the D1 level period.  He is a playmaker, a winner, and a great leader.  Put him in Mitch's situation, he makes them go.  Put Mitch in Kodi's situation, you have a totally different outcome.  Ryan Mallet of Texarkana is actually a better prospect than Kodi.  I doubt that either kid will play at Arkansas. 

fomNHSguy05

I agree that Kodi might not play QB at Arkansas, but anywhere else he got a shot to play QB.  He may not be one of the fastest QB, but it's amazing how he makes people miss.  He has the arm.  All he have to work on is decision making.

Cabotfan

Quote from: bear on February 02, 2006, 10:36:40 pm

XBEAR and many others.

According to today's ADG he HAS an offer from the hill!!!

hogfan30

he has since about the 3rd game of his sophomore season

Logchain20

If he has indeed gotten an offer, that's great!  What excites me about Kodi is he is an ATHLETE!!

bear

I saw that article yesterday in the Gazette that said Kodi, Lee Ziemba and Freeman have been offered by Arkansas.  Congratulations to Kodi, Lee and Grant.

So I stand corrected....we have not even gotten close to Spring football and I already have to eat crow...it's going to be a long year for the Bear... ;D

You know I saw Kodi play basketball against Fayetteville...and I really was so impressed with his athleticism ...I was really in aah...the kid is a heck of an athlete.

BADPUPPY

Quote from: bear on February 04, 2006, 08:11:28 am
I saw that article yesterday in the Gazette that said Kodi, Lee Ziemba and Freeman have been offered by Arkansas. Congratulations to Kodi, Lee and Grant.

So I stand corrected....we have not even gotten close to Spring football and I already have to eat crow...it's going to be a long year for the Bear... ;D

You know I saw Kodi play basketball against Fayetteville...and I really was so impressed with his athleticism ...I was really in aah...the kid is a heck of an athlete.

Kodi is A+ on and off the field. Basketball, Football, anything that he does. Not only is he a playmaker he is also a  winner.  That's my opinion.

B.S.

If Kodi goes to Ark. he will go as a safety!

The Buttgen

February 05, 2006, 12:56:22 am #15 Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 12:59:06 am by Greyhounds 2005
I'll probably get a lot of slaps for this, but I think he should go to A-State and lead the INDIANS. There is still more than one D-1A school in the state!

bulldogs1159

Quote from: Greyhounds 2005 on February 05, 2006, 12:56:22 am
I'll probably get a lot of slaps for this, but I think he should go to A-State and lead the INDIANS. There is still more than one D-1A school in the state!
There is?

wideout88

Always heard Kodi wanted to play on West coast ( UCLA, stanford, etc.)

Has anyone else heard that over the years.

rogers06

i agree with cc dog.  kodi is a great high school qb, but in major d-1 football, with his overall athleticism, i see him as more of a d back or receiver

wideout88

Is Kodi going to want to play b-ball. I hear thar's his real sports passion. Stanford always has kids play 2 sports.
no humors just what i hear from friends of his.

bknight33

Kodi is not a D1 basketball player.  Kodi can be a D1 QB.  I for one never thought MJones would amount to squat as a QB.  MJ is a little different than most athletes, I understand, but the point is that Kodi is just an amazing talent.  He will be a QB at the D1 level.

Cabotfan

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on February 05, 2006, 01:17:07 am
There is?

Haven't you heard, UCA is moving up.  ;)

powerlifter90

Burns and Mallet have offers from Nebraska.  It doesn't get reported down here, b/c lord forbid if a Ark high school player actually has thoughts about leaving to go to a program that can be more than mediocre

ejay

Its a long shot but i think his brother may be able to talk him into coming here, that would be huge for us and more than make up for stegall

footballfan-tastic

I saw Burns play once last year and once this season.  I must have caught him on his worst two night in his career.  I didn't see anything to impress.  Poor decisions, couldn't run it and had bad nights throwing it.  I'm sure he muct be better for all the fuss to be raised, but he was terrible those two nights.

olddog79

Quote from: exorcist on February 22, 2006, 01:01:59 pm
I saw Burns play once last year and once this season. I must have caught him on his worst two night in his career. I didn't see anything to impress. Poor decisions, couldn't run it and had bad nights throwing it. I'm sure he muct be better for all the fuss to be raised, but he was terrible those two nights.
Springdale's pass rush might have had something to do with one of those games. (if that was one of the games you mentioned)

nhsgrizzly53

i think kodi should not go to arkansas....besides the fact that it is a mediocre program....his style of play does not fit the system....

but he will go D1 at qb...

footballfan-tastic

I don't think Burns is a DI qb.  That's just based on seeing him play twice.  He may be a DI athlete, but I don't think at qb.  I'm sure that will make someone mad, and like I said it's based on seeing him two times, so maybe he was having a bad hair day.

nhsgrizzly53

Quote from: exorcist on February 23, 2006, 11:07:04 am
I don't think Burns is a DI qb. That's just based on seeing him play twice. He may be a DI athlete, but I don't think at qb. I'm sure that will make someone mad, and like I said it's based on seeing him two times, so maybe he was having a bad hair day.

it probably was a bad hair day....because if burns can show enough leadership to lead two teams to the state semis then he must be doing something right....

footballfan-tastic

He may be surrounded by good talent.  Lots of QB's have made the semis and even the championship that were not DI talent.   I don't think that is a fair assumption.  If he's good then fine, but lots of players play in the rock, not many are DI.

nhsgrizzly53

good point....but believe me....

he is a real good qb....the boy gots an arm...and very accurate....
i know he is not that tall....or extremely fast....

but his playmaking ability seperates him from the rest....

even if you didnt see that in those two games you saw him....

footballfan-tastic

Being short and slow will not make him a DI talent.   The last time I saw him he was not impressive running or throwing, couldn't hit a wide open player and had real problems finding open targets, was also not able to get outside on the run.    If I were judging from what I saw I would say he was maybe a DII player and I wouldn't have picked him as a QB.  So let me again say, he must have played way better the rest of the year.

nhsgrizzly53

Quote from: exorcist on February 23, 2006, 01:36:35 pm
Being short and slow will not make him a DI talent. The last time I saw him he was not impressive running or throwing, couldn't hit a wide open player and had real problems finding open targets, was also not able to get outside on the run. If I were judging from what I saw I would say he was maybe a DII player and I wouldn't have picked him as a QB. So let me again say, he must have played way better the rest of the year.

but he isnt short or slow....i think he is around 6'1" or 6'2" and runs around a 4.6...

and of course he played way better the rest of the year because he took his teams deep into the playoffs...

but i am 100% sure that all the hype about kodi is true...bc i blocked for him

footballfan-tastic

Quote from: nhsgrizzly53 on February 23, 2006, 01:25:55 pm
good point....but believe me....

he is a real good qb....the boy gots an arm...and very accurate....
i know he is not that tall....or extremely fast....

but his playmaking ability seperates him from the rest....

even if you didnt see that in those two games you saw him....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas