• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine Rattler Football Thread 2023

Started by alaskanstorm, September 23, 2018, 09:37:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

..... Don't tell me someone from Hector has a siren, like Booneville has their train horn....

RATTLER43

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 05, 2018, 01:36:40 pm
Oh the cats will be reigning terror tonight alright and I will be at that game but it won't be those wonna  be felines from Hector.

He may not get your meaning.   Hope you take no prisoners vs. Pirates tonight.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: RATTLER43 on October 05, 2018, 01:49:25 pm
He may not get your meaning.   Hope you take no prisoners vs. Pirates tonight.
I can't make this stuff up.  I take my kids to the park and low and behold it must be homecoming because right across the road all the maids, princesses, queen and football players start lining up to get their picture taken in this garden.  So i load the kids up and roll the window down and drive by about 5 miles an hours as my son continually yells "CAT BAIT, CAT BAIT,"  oh makes a father proud.

RATTLER43

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 05, 2018, 11:09:31 am
I'm hurt by this, I need to go to my safe zone and talk about my feelings now. Thanks alot Hornet 😞

Go to your safe space

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 05, 2018, 01:36:40 pm
Oh the cats will be reigning terror tonight alright and I will be at that game but it won't be those wonna  be felines from Hector.
Too bad you can't be at our game

Big Cat Daddy

Hector makes it 30 in a row tonight in the 4 2a

Dragonsvoice

1hr & 15min till the open championship is decided, good luck to both teams. I am still taking the cats in this one because Cats eat Rats and they just have to much tradition Cats by 2 TD'S.

RATTLER43

October 05, 2018, 06:19:39 pm #158 Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 06:22:36 pm by RATTLER43

HorseFeathers

Alumnicat, where's the hector crowd at?

HorseFeathers

For that matter where's the Magazine crowd at?

HorseFeathers

Nice behind the back hand off right there for magazine

RATTLER43

Wildcatalumni21

RATTLER43

RATTLER43

Hornet4ever

RATTLER43

RATTLER43

alaskanstorm

RATTLER43

RATTLER43

Wildcatalumni21

Why wait til 4th qtr to start passing?!

alaskanstorm

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine easily the more physical team, even though we were outweighed by a BUNCH.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 05, 2018, 09:45:58 pm
Magazine easily the more physical team, even though we were outweighed by a BUNCH.

Hector and Mountainburg notorious for always having some big mountain men on their teams. Something in the water up there.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 05, 2018, 09:45:58 pm
That reminds me of someone I know.  Have I ever told you the about Magazines one and only Long Yang 'Pappy?

RATTLER43

Was good to meet you Wildcatalumni21.   Those little kids will be great Wildcats one day.   I was blessed that both of mine were State Champions.  Special stuff.    Good luck the rest of the way.

alaskanstorm

simply stated

Exciting game in the 4-2A tonight! If you wasn't there you missed out on the results of a pregame pep talk by Long Yang! Hector isn't a push over, they have no reason to hang their heads! RATTLER PRIDE!

rattlerfan24

Quote from: RATTLER43 on October 05, 2018, 10:02:44 pm
Was good to meet you Wildcatalumni21.   Those little kids will be great Wildcats one day.   I was blessed that both of mine were State Champions.  Special stuff.    Good luck the rest of the way.
was hoping to meet up with you Wildcat.....safe travels back home my friend. 

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: RATTLER43 on October 05, 2018, 10:02:44 pm
You as well sir! Yes I hope they do grow up to love the game and be talented players

HorseFeathers

Well....Congrats to Magazine...obviously had a well drawn up game plan and stuck to it. Rattler defense caused 4-5 Wildcats Fumbles, including one that was turned into the backbreaker TD(fumble inside the Rattler 20 that was flipped into a TD in 5 plays).... It should be scary for the rest of the conference that you could say Magazine is a year early on being one of the front runners(with mnt burg at this point) with the youth they have(3 tds scored by sophomores)...

RATTLER43

Thank you.   Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.   

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on October 05, 2018, 10:32:13 pm
was hoping to meet up with you Wildcat.....safe travels back home my friend.
Thank you and good luck to yall the rest of the season!

alaskanstorm

Well the two big dogs of the conference went at it last night in a game the rattlers dominated and now control their own destiny.  Hector has to bandage up fast as they take on hacket both of which are on the outside looking in.  While the rattlers have to continue to taking care of business against the arrows.

alaskanstorm

While we are waiting in anticipation of R24 announcement for the first ever Long Yang offensive and defensive players of the game.  I would like to emphasize patience  because of the difficult decision he must endure in selecting ONE player on each side of the ball.

rattlerfan24

That's going to be very difficult....lost of big plays by diffrent kids.....

alaskanstorm

I know R24 but we cannot get on to the upcoming weeks new business, until all the previous weeks business is finished up and please a brief discription of the plays that sealed them the honor.   Soooooo PICK

RATTLER43

Team effort   Many deserving.
But to be able to hear more Long Yang stories...
Scott, Hyatt - Long Yang Offensive POTW
Hyatt - Long Yang Defensive POTW

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: RATTLER43 on October 06, 2018, 01:39:09 pm
Team effort   Many deserving.
But to be able to hear more Long Yang stories...
Scott, Hyatt - Long Yang Offensive POTW
Hyatt - Long Yang Defensive POTW

I'll give the prize to the line! Badly outsized, but they whipped them play after play.

alaskanstorm

Interesting choices 43, I would have thought you would have went with Faughn Vang's two td's giving  the rattlers an early 12-0 lead;  which, included a behind the back handoff from what i'm told, a la Long Yang.  Will be interesting to see what R24 has to say.

rattlerfan24

I'll be breaking down film later today with #5...
I'll get back to you...

rattlerfan24

October 07, 2018, 01:25:52 am #194 Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 02:00:14 am by rattlerfan24
Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 06, 2018, 03:39:14 pm
Interesting choices 43, I would have thought you would have went with Faughn Vang's two td's giving  the rattlers an early 12-0 lead;  which, included a behind the back handoff from what i'm told, a la Long Yang.  Will be interesting to see what R24 has to say.
Tsim Neej Vang's td was impressive...it was not a behind the back hand off....Kobe Faughn's td..which made the score 12-0, was #beastmodeactivated.......still....not ready to make a decision....stay tuned tomorrow.

Finalists...
Offense
1. #28 Caleb Hyatt.
Rushing 27-192 (2 tds)
Passing 1-1 40 yards
Also, he kicked a successful PAT
*3rd consecutive game over 190 yards rushing

2. #5 Tatum Scott
Rushing 10- 109 (2 tds)
Passing 1-1 12 yards

3. Magazine Offensive Line - paved the way for 391 rushing yards and 6 tds/ 1 two point conversion/ 1 point after

Defense
1. #20 Kobe Faughn 10.5 tackles (current team leader in tackles)

2. #5 Tatum Scott 2 forced fumbles/2 fumble recoveries (6 takeaways on the season now/ 2 int/ 4 FF)

1-Adam-12

As good a thread as I've seen in a while.

alaskanstorm

1A12 you really need to read the CMS Magazine and Hacket Magazines threads to really appreciate this one.  I just wish 24 would finish last weeks business, so we can start talking about the arrows and correcting the dragon's fans about their claim to legitimacy.

rattlerfan24

Quote from: alaskanstorm on October 07, 2018, 11:18:53 am
1A12 you really need to read the CMS Magazine and Hacket Magazines threads to really appreciate this one.  I just wish 24 would finish last weeks business, so we can start talking about the arrows and correcting the dragon's fans about their claim to legitimacy.
LYPOW offense Hyatt!
LYPOW defense Scott!

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on October 07, 2018, 01:25:52 am
3. Magazine Offensive Line - paved the way for 391 rushing yards and 6 tds/ 1 two point conversion/ 1 point after

(Ah, to be an offensive lineman in football is to remain nameless.)

rattlerfan24

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on October 07, 2018, 12:40:40 pm
(Ah, to be an offensive lineman in football is to remain nameless.)
I really wanted to give it to them but when I watched the film it wasn't as good as I expected...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas