• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is playing college ball

Started by AR_dawg3, November 27, 2017, 11:48:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AR_dawg3

Backwoods Bart

Heard gooze got a solid offer! Lol can't confirm that though......

gooze55

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 28, 2017, 02:52:53 pm

Heard gooze got a solid offer! Lol can't confirm that though......
not yet sir......... I"ll be n the 8th grade next year..... but I will be at the HG n MI  game tonite  with my dad scouting 

MagicMike

Quote from: gooze55 on December 01, 2017, 04:39:37 pm
     not yet sir......... I"ll be n the 8th grade next year..... but I will be at the HG n MI  game tonite  with my dad scouting

Let me know how that works out

gooze55

Letmland

Unless Gerry Bohanon can get a legally binding contract that John Steven Jones will not be playing QB at AR as long as Bohanon is healthy, Gerry needs to go to Auburn or LSU where he will be utilized. If it comes down to him and John Steven Jones, Gerry will end up being another Ty Storey. I hope Bohanon's advisors are smart enough to understand this. What I am telling you is this:  If John Steven Jones accepts the offer he got today from Chad Morris, Gerry Bohanon needs to go somewhere else besides Arkansas. I know what I am talking about and there is no need to go into all the details now.

polksalet

Quote from: Letmland on December 09, 2017, 11:38:38 pm
Unless Gerry Bohanon can get a legally binding contract that John Steven Jones will not be playing QB at AR as long as Bohanon is healthy, Gerry needs to go to Auburn or LSU where he will be utilized. If it comes down to him and John Steven Jones, Gerry will end up being another Ty Storey. I hope Bohanon's advisors are smart enough to understand this. What I am telling you is this:  If John Steven Jones accepts the offer he got today from Chad Morris, Gerry Bohanon needs to go somewhere else besides Arkansas. I know what I am talking about and there is no need to go into all the details now.

That's a fact

couch-coach06

Well if he don't think he can beat out a 5 10 cat that prolly only.got a blue shirt offer because of what his last name is then idk what too say ... Chas Morris was hierd to win football games and Gerry would probably go a long way in helping him do so ..also LSU is a place where good qbs go too die

Letmland

Everything that has fallen into place is for a reason. I lived in Dalllas for 25 years and my son competed with John Steven. He's a phenomenal gamer name aside but huge money does the talkin'. Unless they plan to use JS in another role, Gerry B needs to go elsewhere. 

Champ74

It's going to be a competition for the starting role no matter where GB lands for his college career, the important thing is the opportunity for education paid for so my suggestion as one that has been around GB from day one of his efforts at the QB position, is to align himself with athletics and his career academic goals and just go out work everybody else. Blessed Travels Gerry and may the Most High straighten your path...

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Letmland on December 09, 2017, 11:38:38 pm
Unless Gerry Bohanon can get a legally binding contract that John Steven Jones will not be playing QB at AR as long as Bohanon is healthy, Gerry needs to go to Auburn or LSU where he will be utilized. If it comes down to him and John Steven Jones, Gerry will end up being another Ty Storey. I hope Bohanon's advisers are smart enough to understand this. What I am telling you is this:  If John Steven Jones accepts the offer he got today from Chad Morris, Gerry Bohanon needs to go somewhere else besides Arkansas. I know what I am talking about and there is no need to go into all the details now.

Nothing against Bohannan, but there are no guarantees in power 5 football down to Pee Wee. Do you really think that LSU or Auburn is going to give him a guarantee? Alabama? That's hilarious to even suggest that! I hate that Arkansas did not lock on to him early, but Arkansas also, did not lock on to several in state kids that they should have. Get over it! He better be locking on to this new coach, and the possibilities of where this is going... That's all....

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on December 11, 2017, 10:56:10 am

Nothing against Bohannan, but there are no guarantees in power 5 football down to Pee Wee. Do you really think that LSU or Auburn is going to give him a guarantee? Alabama? That's hilarious to even suggest that! I hate that Arkansas did not lock on to him early, but Arkansas also, did not lock on to several in state kids that they should have. Get over it! He better be locking on to this new coach, and the possibilities of where this is going... That's all....
the problem with Arkansas that they still racists they still believe that you have to have a white QB and white MLB no matter what even in high school.

couch-coach06

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on December 11, 2017, 11:46:10 am
the problem with Arkansas that they still racists they still believe that you have to have a white QB and white MLB no matter what even in high school.

Well we don't have a white middle linebacker .. and this new coach has recruited mostly black qbs ... So you dumb

HorseFeathers

Weird....because I count 8 African American Inside Line backers on the roster.

couch-coach06

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 11, 2017, 01:36:34 pm

Yep one who was all SEC

sheepdawg92

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 11, 2017, 01:36:34 pm
don't get me wrong i didn't say they don't have any on the team i'm saying that's what they want a white qb and a white mlb the had one last year that cant cover anyone number #51 i believe when i know for a fact they had several lb behind that play way better then him

mr.gametime

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on December 11, 2017, 01:47:56 pm
don't get me wrong i didn't say they don't have any on the team i'm saying that's what they want a white qb and a white mlb the had one last year that cant cover anyone number #51 i believe when i know for a fact they had several lb behind that play way better then him

The MLB theory being "white" is stupid ,you pulled that straight out your backside, but there is a perception not only in Arkansas but across the S.E.C that if you are a African American QB and go to Arkansas you will not start and probably will be moved to a different postion ... And I know personally that other S.E.C schools use this as a recruiting tool against Arkansas...i know for a fact that coaches on other staffs in the S.E.C have told Black QB that were interested in Arkansas not to go there because you will never receive a fair shot at the job...it might not be true but it's definitely the perception across the SEC

HG Hornet

In the words of Cris Carter..........C'Mon Man!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas