• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Remembers This?

Started by HorseFeathers, July 18, 2014, 09:11:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Uncle Ivan

Cabotfan

bleudog

Wasn't that back when the search feature worked?

:-)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bleudog on July 21, 2014, 01:56:26 pm

Well...bleu seeing as we don't have a search feature available, can we really say that it's broken? LoL

bleudog

Quote from: HF on July 21, 2014, 03:46:55 pm
Quote from: bleudog on July 21, 2014, 01:56:26 pm

Well...bleu seeing as we don't have a search feature available, can we really say that it's broken? LoL

Well, the Allman Brothers sang that you can't lose what you ain't never had, but they didn't sing much about losing something to be able to test the true power of the servers and getting deprioritized.  ;D

Thanks for the link in the PM.  It wasn't me who found it.  I hadn't looked in the Search thread in a while and looks like Seven's post must have been where you came across it.

Proud Buckaroo

Were you like 15 when this was out? Lol.

WPWells

YC

Man that's great...I'm finding names on there I had forgot about. Even found one of my old user names. I still like that format better than the one we have now but of course we have access to much more info now. 

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on December 12, 2014, 12:44:27 am
Were you like 15 when this was out? Lol.

It's getting to the point where some of us can say "I was doing this before you were born."

Seventeen years this past September.

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Any way to pull profiles of some of the fallen heroes from that?

Clara Allen

Oh my goodness!   That was when I first started reading/commenting!  Couldn't find my old user name tho!   Either of them!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Harrison on December 13, 2014, 03:05:55 pm

You would have to take the time to find them....You can look at some folks profiles on there though...

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on December 14, 2014, 10:53:42 am
Oh my goodness!   That was when I first started reading/commenting!  Couldn't find my old user name tho!   Either of them!

I was the last person to post on the AA post before that shot was taken haha...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coach DePriest, Harrison on December 13, 2014, 03:05:55 pm

Check your inbox

Proud Buckaroo

I posted on here when I was in high school. I had a different username.. Cannot remember what it is.

Lions84

My old undercover name still on there. I miss the search function and the Fallen Hero's Profiles that got lost during the last upgrade.

HorseFeathers

It may not be that old to some on here...but the What's the Gas Price? thread only had 12 pages on that link...haha

Lions84

Yep I started that before they had the on line gas buddy sites and such cause I was trying my best to save a buck.

Ventman

Lions84

Proud Buckaroo

Lions84

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 18, 2015, 03:05:16 am
Quote from: Lions84 on September 13, 2015, 04:31:26 pm
Great memories of Dail up.

I hated dial-up as a kid. Lol.

The first time I saw internet it was in the Basement in the Tech Building at UALR 1989-90.  The Tech guys would be sending this new thing called E-mail to folks at Cally School of Mines , MIT  etc.  It was so slow that you could click send and go and get a cup of Joe and a Pastry eat it and 20-45 minutes later you would have an answer.  I also remember when Fax machines were the new toy. 

Legend

It would be cool to do a retro month or something to bring back what FF use to look like. I sure miss ole Mike Bonds. I wish him and Bonecrusher was on here. Great times back in the day!

Lions84

Mike Bonds is still around he just doesn't post much.

Legend

He use to be on 4A boards a lot. I seen someones avatar of the ole miss alumni and it reminded me of his old avatar

Lions84

I wish I could find the picture of the Trash cans filled with Shiloh State Champs shirts they left behind after Coach Toddy and Rison beat them in the State Championship game.

Legend

That would be just like PA coming into Ozark gym chanting the champs are here and then getting waxed by EPC, or didnt years back Stephens or Guy Perkins have shirts made up proclaiming 60-0 or something like that then get beat before they got to 60-0.

Lions84

Quote from: Legend on November 17, 2015, 12:17:18 pm
That would be just like PA coming into Ozark gym chanting the champs are here and then getting waxed by EPC, or didnt years back Stephens or Guy Perkins have shirts made up proclaiming 60-0 or something like that then get beat before they got to 60-0.

Yep for years we had on FF that picture and the picture of the Scoreboard where Boonville blew USC out of the Playoffs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas