• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

magnet cove @ des arc rnd 1

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 03, 2018, 09:37:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

GREAT GAME Magnet Cove!

Survive and advance Eagles!

EAGLE PRIDE!

Old Scrapper

bigworm

Quote from: tigerblood on November 05, 2018, 10:06:39 am
My sister called me this morning and said she needed a babysitter for friday night. Said that he had an important doctors appointment and couldn't find anyone to watch her kids. She was kinda beating around the bush about me being off since I got laid off last week. I'll never understand way smokers can take a 15 minute break every hour but i cant walk out and stone cold a couple natty's real quick. Oh well so I got laid off, then she asked if I could watch Crystal and Rebel. I said, "Heck naw woman, I got to watch my Des Arc Eagles play!" She said they could go to the game to and I said, "Heck naw, Crystal wouldn't have fun cause of her vision problem." Last week she was playing with Uncle Lonnie's donkey, I guess she got to close to the back of it. It kicked her right between the eyes, shes been cross eyed ever since. Finally, my sister said "Okay fine, but if you go you need to take some pictures so I can see that good looking Brian Paschal on the sidelines." I said, "Say no more, I going to have my disposable camera and then I'll take it down to the wally world and get them things printed out real big for ya!". If any of you fellas know the wall very well, tell him my sister likes his tight pants. And if hes interested, shes blonde and about 5'9 120 pounds. She used to be a little heavier, but then she got off on the smokey white devil and lost a few pounds. Shes been clean for a couple days though, if hes interested! Needless to say, I am excited for this home playoff game boys!

I just read this. Freekin hillarious!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas