• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Murfreesboro AD/ Head Football

Started by YouKnowUno, March 16, 2022, 01:38:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YouKnowUno

Anyone hearing names up for this job?

HorseFeathers

Jimbo Morphis

tacklethis...

Quote from: Jimbo Morphis on March 17, 2022, 08:41:10 amHe is a wild and crazy guy.

Also one of the best basketball officials in the game today.

Maynard G Krebs

panther07

YouKnowUno

Heard a former coach is coming back to head the rattlers.

JobHopper

Quote from: YouKnowUno on March 28, 2022, 10:13:49 amHeard a former coach is coming back to head the rattlers.

Does he currently have a son on the staff?

panther07

Pat Swilling

Pat Swilling

Jay Turley would be great pick up

panther07

Brad Chesshir announced as head coach.

Eslim03

April 07, 2022, 04:19:14 am #13 Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 04:30:43 am by Eslim03
Quote from: tacklethis... on March 22, 2022, 06:37:00 amAlso one of the best basketball officials in the game today.
[/quote

This made me chuckle.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Eslim03 on April 07, 2022, 04:19:14 am
Quote from: tacklethis... on March 22, 2022, 06:37:00 amAlso one of the best basketball officials in the game today.
[/quote

This made me chuckle.

It was meant with extreme sarcasm...

Eslim03

Well then we do agree on something then.

tacklethis...

dirty mike

In all seriousness though, can Chesshir get the Rattlers back to competing year in and out? What is Murfreesboro looking like on the inside?

purplechaos46

From what I've been hearing, the kids are buying in to what Chesshir is bringing to the table.  I feel this summer will answer a lot on the commitment end of things from the kids but they're showing up & parents are being informed on new & exciting things already.  Seems he will keep it simple but stern with core values, discipline, and hitting the weight room heavy.  Curious to see how the players behave & execute during season now. 

M.I. D

Have they went 8 man? I saw 42 put out conference lineups and didn't see Murfreesboro listed. Maybe a typo but wasn't sure. I never saw them have participation problems.

purplechaos46

They had a mess up on not adding Murfreesboro to their conference.  They are with Dierks, Mineral, Poyen, etc conference.  They're not going 8 man & have had alot of kids out for senior high practices

M.I. D

Quote from: purplechaos46 on May 26, 2022, 09:11:43 amThey had a mess up on not adding Murfreesboro to their conference.  They are with Dierks, Mineral, Poyen, etc conference.  They're not going 8 man & have had alot of kids out for senior high practices

Good news! Glad to hear that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas