• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vilonia Boys BBall

Started by Hogskin, April 15, 2014, 09:30:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DogsWin7

Quote from: Jimmymack on July 05, 2014, 07:47:10 pm
always a women to blame , but I know it's my own dang fault  lol

Jimmy Mack, Oh Jimmy, Oh Jimmy Mack...When are you comin' back...;)

Jimmymack

vtowneagles

I believe Stanley is the only one playing AAU this summer I may be wrong though

turftime

Heard they have 3 D1 players.

Vteagle

My opinion....I don't see 3 D1 players. They do have the makings for a very good TEAM as long as they play together. They can go big, run, shoot...as long as they play team ball! Pick your poison!!

Jimmymack

Son, I heard Vilonia has a great move in.  Magic Johnson is house hunting in central Ark. and his son is one of the top players in the nation. 

turftime

That's what I heard dad they said Magic  was at Mikes Place and he was wearing a Vilonia Eagle hat.

Jimmymack

I thought I caught a glimpse of him in Target too!

DogsWin7

+1  Lovin' this new story line!!    Autographs available yet??   :)

turftime

Dad am so ready to go  to beach this Friday. Liked last year when  the Mack and me watched Beach Volleyball.  There were some really sexy and hot players we got to watch. Maybe  this year we  can watch the girls play. On a basketball note heard that Matt Stanley  is having great AAU year. Think he is like 6 ft 7.

Jimmymack

Im ready for Daytona Beach myself!  The beach volleyball is awesome there!  I'll tell your mom to pack a bathing suit this year!!

Ready to watch some Vilonia Eagle Basketball this year.  I predict we will make the state playoffs and then icing on the cake!!

Go Postal

I was really impressed with the young Vilonia players last year.  Thanks, sevenof400 on pointing these young players out.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Jimmymack on July 15, 2014, 07:01:06 pm
Im ready for Daytona Beach myself!  The beach volleyball is awesome there!  I'll tell your mom to pack a bathing suit this year!!

Ready to watch some Vilonia Eagle Basketball this year.  I predict we will make the state playoffs and then icing on the cake!!

Be sure and take pics.....plus, eat some cake for me.  :)

Hogskin

Is it tru that Stanley is headed to NLR to play out his highschool carrer?

turftime

July 20, 2014, 04:42:20 pm #64 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:47:47 pm by turftime
I asked a friend of mine who is a coach at Atkins, he said if he  didn't  get school choice he cant this year the deadline  has passed. The Stanley's  could move in the NLR district and he could.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas