• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will State Tourney Games be on Webcast?

Started by hps16, March 03, 2014, 10:21:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hps16

Just wondering if all games will be on the web somewhere?

Downnotout

They need to be after the hissy fit the West people had the last two years.

ahsalum

If it's not in the Palace I can understand the need for it to be broadcast....anything less than the Palace is just unacceptable.

hps16

ahsalum

GolfBuddy

Outside Chance Harrison will WebCast their games! They are still working with the AAA to see all the cost and details. more to come today.

DogsWin7

March 04, 2014, 09:23:42 am #6 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 09:26:33 am by DiehardFBfan
That would great!   I know Go Postal was wondering the same thing.   

Downnotout

Crickets crickets
In all fairness, some complete outrage is in order. One of the biggest complaints the past two years was lack of podcasts. Most of this whinning came from the west, mostly from that school that won't name that sport. "Well when we hosted it was the best tournament ever. We offer podcasts of the games. We have the greatest gym ever built. Our tournament was far better than yours. Bla bla bla"
Now you host and no podcast. What the crap? I mean you come to our house and whine and moan about no pie with the meal. Then you have us over and there is no frickin pie! Really! Really!

Disclaimer: The previous statement was mearly a ball busting. In no way, could I care ,if the games are podcast. I agree with most people, in that Alma, is a fantastic host and I am excited about them hosting this year.

DogsWin7

Lol!!  I knew you had it in you to be nice :)

ahsalum

Quote from: Downnotout on March 04, 2014, 09:40:42 am

Disclaimer: The previous statement was mearly a ball busting. In no way, could I care ,if the games are podcast. I agree with most people, in that Alma, is a fantastic host and I am excited about them hosting this year.

Wuss.

You shouldn't have put that disclaimer in there.

No beer for you.

ahsalum

This thread "did"....have potential....

AT

Crickets crickets
In all fairness, some complete outrage is in order. One of the biggest complaints the past two years was lack of podcasts. Most of this whinning came from the west, mostly from that school that won't name that sport.

I'm not sure why people keep referring to us as the school "that won't name that sport."

Here watch:

Soc-uGHH

Dang, let me try again.

Soccturd.

Ok, never mind, now I see why.

ahsalum

succatash.......nope

sockittome...nope

sockhop...nope

socketwrench...nope

soccoo...nope

lololololo it is pretty hard...

is it foreign...

ahsalum

soccarrat......no wait.....that's a restaurant...

socotra....... and that's a place......hmmm

it must be foreign.....

ahsalum

succup......oh no wait...he's a kicker in the NFL...

Downnotout

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 04, 2014, 09:47:34 am

See there is a nice way to call someone a bunch of cry baby whinebags.

ahsalum

Quote from: Downnotout on March 04, 2014, 11:31:43 am

(  )

DogsWin7

Quote from: Downnotout on March 04, 2014, 11:31:43 am

<crickets>

Go Postal

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 04, 2014, 10:28:50 am
Crickets crickets
In all fairness, some complete outrage is in order. One of the biggest complaints the past two years was lack of podcasts. Most of this whinning came from the west, mostly from that school that won't name that sport.

I'm not sure why people keep referring to us as the school "that won't name that sport."

Here watch:

Soc-uGHH

Dang, let me try again.

Soccturd.

Ok, never mind, now I see why.
Quote from: Steve Perry on March 04, 2014, 10:54:09 am

succatash.......nope

sockittome...nope

sockhop...nope

socketwrench...nope

soccoo...nope

lololololo it is pretty hard...

is it foreign...
Quote from: Steve Perry on March 04, 2014, 11:07:43 am

soccarrat......no wait.....that's a restaurant...

socotra....... and that's a place......hmmm

it must be foreign.....
Quote from: Steve Perry on March 04, 2014, 11:09:42 am

Suckitup.....no one has any hope in the 5A that can beat Harrison boys/girls in this sport, unless you are from the West or a private school. ;)

Lionheart88

Pronunciantion is simple: Everywhere Else in the World Football.

GolfBuddy

Harrison did not get an answer today with the shuffeling that is going on with all the games hope to know tomorrow if they will broadcast their games or not.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 04, 2014, 11:09:42 am

Suckup...... 

Maybe you need lessons in correct word pronunciation?    :)

BillyJack™

Quote from: Lionheart88 on March 04, 2014, 01:57:40 pm
Oh yeah, we were challenged by one of them foreign football teams once. We charged the field in our helmets and shoulder pads and those dip sticks were still out there in their gym shorts. Needless to say the game didn't last very long! Was funny as heck at first but when Sebastian and Crawford County both ran out of EMT units to cart them off the field with we kind started feeling sorry for them.

Lionheart88

I'm surprised you could catch them.  You sure it wasnt a rugby team?

ahsalum

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 04, 2014, 08:26:02 pm

Suckup...... 

Maybe you need a lesson in former SEC kickers.

Ryan Succop used to be the kicker for South Carolina.

Know your s  h  I  t  before you come on here.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 04, 2014, 09:13:17 pm

Suckup...... 

Ryan Succup used to be the kicker for South Carolina.

Maybe you need to learn to read and comprehend.   

Where did I say you were wrong?!?!?     

DogsWin7

Besides your the one who kept asking if it was foreign not me!!! 

That's why I suggested word pronunciation!

Downnotout

Suckup...... 

Maybe you need lessons in correct word pronunciation?    :) 6

Steve knows all things c0cks

DogsWin7

Quote from: Downnotout on March 04, 2014, 09:48:02 pm

Suckup...... 

Maybe you need lessons in correct word pronunciation?    :) 6

Steve knows all things c0cks

I never said Steve was wrong.   I only suggested that I couldn't say it either by posting Suckup and since he asked if it was foreign, he might need lessons in word pronunciation........I thought he might like lessons.  That's all.  :)

I'm tired..........

Do you think Steve has or knows a cure for insomnia?    Or maybe knows a good eye doctor?   I think I need glasses.  :)

ahsalum

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 04, 2014, 09:15:01 pm

When you quoted the word succop....

ans then you went on to say....

"Suckup......

Maybe you need lessons in correct word pronunciation"?

That's when you said I was wrong......

Is there anything else you want me to clarify for your thick head.......

hps16

Got tired of sorting through all the responses looking for an answer!!

ahsalum

ahsalum

I just texted the man with the plan to make sure.....hold on and I'll tell you exactly what he tells me

ahsalum

As of now....Wed morning.....Alma will not be webcasting.

They are still working on it to see if they can......I was told if Alma were to webcast...it would be last minute.

As for other schools...I have no idea. I don't see how they can if we can't.

DogsWin7

March 05, 2014, 09:46:01 am #34 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:47:51 am by DiehardFBfan
Go Postal started a thread on this a week or so ago......go look it up.   BillyJack stated No.  End of discussion.   Try reading the board the next time.  We all would like to have it streamed to watch but hey....

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on March 05, 2014, 08:27:20 am
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 04, 2014, 09:15:01 pm

When you quoted the word succop....

ans then you went on to say....

"Suckup......

Maybe you need lessons in correct word pronunciation"?

That's when you said I was wrong......

Is there anything else you want me to clarify for your thick head.......

Go Postal used the word SuckItUp and you used succop and then I used the word SuckUp!!

They are different words with different meanings Steve Perry!!    You misunderstood my post!

And I don't have a thick head......but whatever....

Manwe

The Alma School District has requested permission to provide live internet broadcasts of all games and has been denied by the AAA.

Manwe

The Alma School District has requested permission to provide live internet broadcasts of all games and has been denied by the AAA.

ahsalum

Quote from: Manwe on March 05, 2014, 10:37:39 am

↑↑↑↑↑↑

There you go hoops24....

Call the AAA for complaints....

ahsalum

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on March 05, 2014, 09:58:05 am
   You misunderstood my post!

And I don't have a thick head......but whatever....

I don't understand female gibberish.....

...and yes you do....

Go Postal

March 05, 2014, 11:32:44 am #40 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:10:46 pm by Go Postal
Rule 15. BROADCAST AND TELEVISION RIGHTS
A. For regularly scheduled local interscholastic events, only the host school shall have the right to grant permission for public broadcast by radio, television, or audio/video webstreaming.
B. Conference, Region, or State Events. The AAA shall have the rights and authority for controlling the scouting, filming, videotaping, or broadcasting, either by radio, television, or audio/video webstreaming, at all elimination events leading to a state championship endorsed or sponsored by the association, except those games approved by the AAA bylaws to be played as regularly scheduled events.

Quote from: Manwe on March 05, 2014, 10:37:39 am

So, probably no video streaming, but maybe radio, television and audio streaming.

As far as I know and this could change, here are some radio links that will be broadcasting...

Morrilton games:

http://www.kvom.com/

Clarksville games:

http://www.kxiocoffeehouse.com/

Harrison boys/girls games:  Will be on local radio station (not lived streamed), GOBTV (live streamed) should be at this link.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gobtvbasketball

Don't know if Alma boy/girls games will be lived streamed by a radio station, but should be locally available.  Alma will be live streaming their games at this link.

http://airedalenation.com/

Not sure of any radio stations available on line for Vilonia and Huntsville girls games but should be available locally.

Will any of the East, Central or South have any live radio station streams?

Go Postal

March 05, 2014, 12:19:51 pm #41 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:30:00 pm by Go Postal
Quote from: BillyJack™ on March 04, 2014, 08:48:05 pm
Oh yeah, we were challenged by one of them foreign football teams once. We charged the field in our helmets and shoulder pads and those dip sticks were still out there in their gym shorts. Needless to say the game didn't last very long! Was funny as heck at first but when Sebastian and Crawford County both ran out of EMT units to cart them off the field with we kind started feeling sorry for them.
Quote from: Lionheart88 on March 04, 2014, 08:58:53 pm

also for consideration...

GolfBuddy

Harrison games will be on Gob TV unless something negatively happens today. the paperwork is being submitted as we speak and the funds to broadcast on a game by game basis are being submitted.

Go Postal

Quote from: GolfBuddy on March 05, 2014, 01:36:28 pm
Harrison games will be on Gob TV unless something negatively happens today. the paperwork is being submitted as we speak and the funds to broadcast on a game by game basis are being submitted.
added GOB TV link into earlier post.

SNWA

Diehard, you are arguing with a guy that is sober no more than 4 hours per day, bets on the special Olympics, owes at least 10 years of back child support and is banned from lunch and recess hr at all Crawford county schools. The reason that the AAA is not letting them do the games live is because they are afraid of Perrys behavior and what might be caught on line.
Im sure we will get our feel of his nonsense next year when they move up with the big boys and girls.

ahsalum

Quote from: SNWA on March 05, 2014, 02:09:56 pm
Diehard, you are arguing with a guy that is sober no more than 4 hours per day, bets on the special Olympics, owes at least 10 years of back child support and is banned from lunch and recess hr at all Crawford county schools. The reason that the AAA is not letting them do the games live is because they are afraid of Perrys behavior and what might be caught on line.
Im sure we will get our feel of his nonsense next year when they move up with the big boys and girls.

Who let SNWA in...

Somebody get the gimp......

Lionheart88

Quote from: Go Postal on March 05, 2014, 12:19:51 pm
Quote from: BillyJack™ on March 04, 2014, 08:48:05 pm
Quote from: Lionheart88 on March 04, 2014, 08:58:53 pm

also for consideration...

Ironically, "safe rugby" has significantly more serious injury issues right now.  I blame the forward pass.

Go Postal

If anyone from the East or all other conference want to watch the Harrison@Morrilton boys game, not sure why they had it on different videos, but here is the link...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gobtvbasketball

Instructions:  Click on the 80:54 video, move slider to 48:21.  Should be the first half of the boys game, when that video is over, then click on the 46:53 video for the second half.  There will probably be some sponsor commercials during the game.  One part to note is at 40:48 on the second half when a player crashes into the GOB TV Scorer's table and takes the camera's tripod out.

(side note:  Harrison and especially Morrilton has played a lot better during the season, so don't use these videos on what to expect during playoffs)

Go Postal

March 05, 2014, 06:36:50 pm #48 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:40:48 pm by Go Postal
(side note:  Harrison and especially Morrilton has played a lot better during the season, so don't use these videos on what to expect during playoffs)

Good Luck to all teams that play the Morrilton, Alma and Harrison from the West.  Then be ready for Clarksville from the West... :D

Downnotout

Thank you, but Tech, Paragould, and Forrest City had coaches at that game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas