• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Record Breaking Season

Started by BigMan15, November 07, 2016, 08:49:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

After hitting 7 threes tonight Brandon Fenner is at 300 career three pointers just 95 shy of the state all time record.

NEA Razorback olfan

Good luck to this talented player!!

lostintheweeds

His shot sure looked good last night!

BigMan15

After hitting 11 last night Brandon is 84 away from the state record!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 07, 2016, 08:49:40 pm
After hitting 7 threes tonight Brandon Fenner is at 300 career three pointers just 95 shy of the state all time record.

Id say its his then!

neaguru

Big man what schools have shown interest in Brandon thus far?

BigMan15

UAM, University of the Ozarks, CBC, Lyons, UAFS, and Southern Miss

neds

jr17

That man hit 11 3's????? Golly. Talk about being unconscious from downtown! Good luck to him. Hope he shatters the record!!

BigMan15

Fenner with 8 more threes tonight 76 more to go

1-Adam-12

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 25, 2016, 11:31:12 am
UAM, University of the Ozarks, CBC, Lyons, UAFS, and Southern Miss

More colleges should be looking at him, IMO.

BigMan15

5 more against Scranton puts him at 71 more to go

BigMan15

And 2 against Lamar which brings it to 69 left

dentist15

Was about to say. Would've been shocked if he didn't have at least a few against Lamar.

BigMan15

They guarded him pretty good in that one and he was off in the scranton tourney but next game is at home.

BigMan15

two against Booneville brings it to 67

dentist15

December 12, 2016, 12:49:49 pm #16 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:53:54 pm by dentist15
67 left with approximately 30 games left (if you include 3 games in Coke Classic and 3/3/4 in Dist/Region/State, assuming a return to the championship games). Don't imagine he'll have much trouble.

BigMan15

3 down against Cedarville 64 to go

BigMan15

On a side note Brandon is 61 points shy of passing Mathew Ward in Career Points

jr17

Did Ward play varsity as a freshman?

BigMan15

nastynice

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 20, 2016, 12:06:30 pm
On a side note Brandon is 61 points shy of passing Mathew Ward in Career Points
Would you rather him break all these records and lose in the playoffs?
or Win a state championship?

I know if tigers win it, he'll have the records. Which one is more important to you?

BigMan15

Winning the ring would be worth more than any record!!!!

cdelaney

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 21, 2016, 10:34:14 am
No
But Brandon spent a year in exile, so are you talking about Charleston career, or his entire career when comparing to Ward?

BigMan15

Entire career, as far as Mathew goes, Brandon has broken his 3 point record, Charleston individual scoring record in a game which he broke last year then broke his own this year.

jr17

But he's got an extra year on Matthew...

smallybells

Quote from: jr17 on December 21, 2016, 06:01:01 pm

JR, you know better than to inject a reasonable counterpoint around here  ;D

BigMan15

Quote from: jr17 on December 21, 2016, 06:01:01 pm
yes he does. Im sorry your upset!

smallybells

December 22, 2016, 09:56:46 pm #28 Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:05:44 pm by smallybells
Does the AAA keep numbers on a player from the time they hit varsity play regardless of the school/conference? I'm just asking because I'm not sure what record this post is chasing.

Brian G

BigMan15

Its expected to be hated on in Arkansas for doing something great!

Brian G

Quote from: BigMan15 on December 23, 2016, 10:09:03 am
Its expected to be hated on in Arkansas for doing something great!
The accomplishment nor the player is "hated on".

As with many things it's the hubris of the adults.

smallybells

No one is hating anything. I just asked a question, no reason to get bent out of shape lol.

Hitman Warrior23

I PERSONALLY THINK ITS CRAZY AWESOME!!!

smallybells

Well that answers everything. CAPS FOR ALL.

smallybells

jr17

Hey bud. No one's upset here. Not trying to take anything away either? Just discussing the topic. Chill Pill.

BigMan15

64 before the Coke Classic
4 against Northside
4 against Bryant
8 against Robinson

48 away now!!!!

SackAttack

All Im going to say is that as the old cliche goes... records are meant to be broken and there are no trophies awarded. There is a pee wee kid out there somewhere that will come along and break this one too. Enjoy it while it lasts but why on Earth would a guy(parent) get on here and subject himself to the things that go on on here??? There is one thing Ive learned about FF is that this is not the place for self promotion in any form. Youll never get the recognition you deserve and all the scorn that you never asked for!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SackAttack on January 01, 2017, 08:02:20 pm
All Im going to say is that as the old cliche goes... records are meant to be broken and there are no trophies awarded. There is a pee wee kid out there somewhere that will come along and break this one too. Enjoy it while it lasts but why on Earth would a guy(parent) get on here and subject himself to the things that go on on here??? There is one thing Ive learned about FF is that this is not the place for self promotion in any form. Youll never get the recognition you deserve and all the scorn that you never asked for!!

#truth

Lot of jealous old men on here

smallybells

I don't have a dog in this fight, lol. I'm just curious where one finds this "record". If that makes me a jealous old man, or a hater, so be it. This thread started with the "all time" record, just looking for some clarification.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: smallybells on January 02, 2017, 07:41:41 pm
I don't have a dog in this fight, lol. I'm just curious where one finds this "record". If that makes me a jealous old man, or a hater, so be it. This thread started with the "all time" record, just looking for some clarification.

AAA record book...It's online version is hidden somewhere on the AAA site

1-Adam-12

Brian G

To be clear, I wish the kid well in his endeavor.  All he's done is play and play well.  From every account I hear he's a great kid too!

In fact, I saw where he got an offer from Ft Scott today.  Grats on that.

Let's not confuse the two.

Radiotalker

Kinda cool to see Osceola and EPC as the 5th highest attended game....almost 9000 watched

BigMan15

I love looking at some of the old records and seeing some familar names in there. Just like Points in a Career will never be broken.

Radiotalker

Quote from: smallybells on December 22, 2016, 08:43:17 am
JR, you know better than to inject a reasonable counterpoint around here  ;D

great accomplishment, but I have to agree with JR, there should be an asterisk for the extra year

biglion1985

When did epc and osceola play

Radiotalker

Quote from: biglion1985 on January 03, 2017, 09:21:35 pm
When did epc and osceola play

It was the 2004 title game. They played 4 times that year. That conference was remarkable. Osceola, EPC, and Gosnell all made the final four that year.

biglion1985

Oh ok thanks for the info radio I thought they meant this year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas