• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA Basketball 10

Started by Romeo, October 13, 2009, 09:35:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo

http://ncaa-basketball.easports.com/home.action

Available on November 19th.

The Good
- Better offensive playbook.
- Erin Andrews as sideline reporter.
- And best of all a CBS integration with Gus Johnson and Bill Raferty as announcers.

AF&B

Not sure if I'm going to buy this one, I wasn't in love with the '09 to much.

AB™

I've hated the EA Sports college hoops game for 3 or 4 years now.  It sucks 2K9 stopped making their game.  But if Gus Johnson is an announcer than I will be very tempted to buy this one.  Virtual Gus Johnson is something I'm going to have to check out sometime.

The Snowman

Ea's bball games have sucked for awhile now.  I bought NBA2k10 because of the college game being gone and its a top notch game.

AB™

NBA 2K10 is already out?  I wish you hadn't told me because now I really want to go buy it but I can't really afford it right now.

The Snowman

Quote from: AB™ on October 13, 2009, 11:24:42 pm
NBA 2K10 is already out?  I wish you hadn't told me because now I really want to go buy it but I can't really afford it right now.
Yeah its out.  My ps3 crashed the day i bought it and i was hacked.  Luckily im a manager at a place that i can send it off to get fixed.  Had it on one our 1080p Sony tvs and my customers thought it was a real NBA game from a distance.

rsvl_hogfan4

I have 2k10, too. It is pretty awesome.

I want to go trade it in for a PS3 version. Every PS3 version was sold out around here, so I gave in and got it for 360. I only have the 360 core, so I am using component cables instead of HDMI.

Does anyone know of a way to get HDMI for the core 360, or is there not a way? I am not real familiar with the 360 since I have only had one for 2 months.

The Snowman

nba2k10 is gonna force me to get comcast so i can play online even though i despise them.

msubulldogs21

Quote from: The Snowman on October 14, 2009, 02:27:57 pm
nba2k10 is gonna force me to get comcast so i can play online even though i despise them.

Comcast? I don't have 2K10 (although I probably will get it soon or for Christmas) but what does Comcast have to do with it? If you have a PS3 can't you just play online like normal like on other games?

RD™

You get ESPN broadcast and CBS broadcast.

This game could be EPIC.

AB™

Is the actual gameplay any different then the last couple of years?  Because if not, I don't care about all of the other bells and whistles, it is still going to suck.

RD™

Quote from: AB™ on October 14, 2009, 09:26:57 pm
Is the actual gameplay any different then the last couple of years?  Because if not, I don't care about all of the other bells and whistles, it is still going to suck.
Everything i have read on the insider forums is the game play is much improved and more control is restored. Recruiting is even better as well.

RD™

The Snowman

Quote from: msubulldogs21 on October 14, 2009, 08:37:49 pm
Quote from: The Snowman on October 14, 2009, 02:27:57 pm

Comcast? I don't have 2K10 (although I probably will get it soon or for Christmas) but what does Comcast have to do with it? If you have a PS3 can't you just play online like normal like on other games?
Because i have wi fi card through a cell phone company instead of home net service. 

The Reality is back...

AB™

Yeah, I still play NCAA Football from time to time, but I got pretty burned out on it several weeks ago.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas