• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lavaca @ Conway Christian

Started by bearfan, November 03, 2018, 03:57:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearfan

brown2010

RATTLER43

N2DEEP

Hawgpilot

DnA Prostaff

mrk1027

Haven't got to do my research on Lavaca yet, but am still gonna pick CCS. Gonna be a decently long trip for the away team...

If Lavaca doesn't face many "passing opponents" in their season, they could be tired of chasing Eagles around early on.

To Lavaca fans making the trip, hope you feel welcome at CCS and travel safely. Visitors amenities are still lacking, but plans to improve are in the works. Bring lawn chairs, there are dedicated areas for that to accommodate large visitor crowds.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 06, 2018, 03:54:20 pm
Haven't got to do my research on Lavaca yet, but am still gonna pick CCS. Gonna be a decently long trip for the away team...

If Lavaca doesn't face many "passing opponents" in their season, they could be tired of chasing Eagles around early on.

To Lavaca fans making the trip, hope you feel welcome at CCS and travel safely. Visitors amenities are still lacking, but plans to improve are in the works. Bring lawn chairs, there are dedicated areas for that to accommodate large visitor crowds.
We are the only passing team in the conference and played them in a downpour so wasn't much throwing! But we did hit an 86 yard TD and used some quick throws in space.

mrk1027

Hector I assume? I'm way behind on conference alignment

I emphasize passing team because don't be fooled, CCS can run that rock as well. Nobody really talks about RB Wyatt Lawrence simply because Jacob Wood is the all-star freak that he is. Both are great kids too.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: mrk1027 on November 06, 2018, 04:29:17 pm
Hector I assume? I'm way behind on conference alignment

I emphasize passing team because don't be fooled, CCS can run that rock as well. Nobody really talks about RB Wyatt Lawrence simply because Jacob Wood is the all-star freak that he is. Both are great kids too.
Yeah my bad. And yes the Lawerence kid was impressive last year when we played y'all

FlagRunner123

November 08, 2018, 11:31:04 am #10 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:34:04 am by FlagRunner123
Eagle have played pretty well throughout the regular season and their momentum isn't going to be stopped in the first round of playoffs. Eagles by 21

mrk1027

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas