• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ftn Lake @ LR Christian

Started by FBfan79, August 28, 2015, 04:36:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FBfan79

Last year FL won 40 - 30 over LRC at home.  Expectations are high for both teams.  LRC returns Boise State commit Crockett and also has a new QB from Magnolia.  This will be a tough game for FL.  I expect another high scoring game and hoping FL can pull out a W in this one.

hawgfan15

I have seen that QB he is pretty good. I will be pulling for the Cobras!

quicksand

-Mark-

The game can be found on 92.9 KVRE FM in Central Arkansas this Friday night.

Fountain Lake is also live-streaming every game this season on KVRE.com.

Good luck to both teams! This should be a fantastic match-up to open the season.

FBfan79

Quote from: hawgfan15 on August 30, 2015, 09:51:59 am
I have seen that QB he is pretty good. I will be pulling for the Cobras!

Oh boy... this should be a good one then. I think it could go either way.

hawgfan15

I will say if Fountain Lake does beat LRC on the road they deserve a huge jump in the polls. That would be one of the more impressive wins in week 1.

RB Damarea Crockett and WR Joe Hampton are their two studs. Dillon Hays is a very underrated lineman also, big kid.

cobrafan33

Coach G will hammer with Parker Ross as usual. However, his secret weapon may not be so much of a secret this yr. Jt McCoy can tote the rock and catch anything that is thrown his way. Ethan Simpson can make plays as well

FBfan79

Anyone interested in catching this game,  LRC streams their games at the link below.

https://livestream.com/warriorvision

FBfan79

0-0 end of 1st

FL not moving the ball at all so far.

FBfan79

FBfan79

FBfan79

FL oline not holding.  LRC ball again.  Defensive match so far in favor of LRC.

FBfan79

Penalties killing LRC and helping FL.

FBfan79

FBfan79

LRC dominating on D.  FL has no answer.

FBfan79

Terrible D by FL.  20-0 LRC
40 sec 2nd

FBfan79

AirWarren

FBfan79

Not bad. Their new QB is good and their defense is much much better.  FL oline is strugging.

AirWarren

Quote from: FBfan79 on September 04, 2015, 08:08:41 pm
Not bad. Their new QB is good and their defense is much much better.  FL oline is strugging.

He is a move in from Magnolia I think.

FBfan79

Yeah big time upgrade from last year for them.

FBfan79

Over 300 yards of O for LRC and only 12 for FL.  Yikes

FBfan79

FBfan79

QB is a difference maker for LRC.

27-7 LRC 2:28 3rd

FBfan79

LRC 33-7

Total domination on D by LRC.  FL has had no answer all night.

FBfan79

47-7 LRC

FL has a hard road ahead

incogneto

September 05, 2015, 05:22:44 pm #27 Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 05:25:00 pm by incogneto
Fountain Lake is a good team.  LRCA is way better than they have been.  Buck James weight program was installed.  They will be as strong or stronger than any team they play for first time is years. Also they have an amazing staff.  They have a former NFL WR/ WR coach from Houston as the OC.  Bill Buckner was at Hendrix last year and he is the DC.  Glen Eskola the longtime HC at JA Fair came out of retirement to be the DL coach and then they have Weaver and Buck James.  That HS staff is the best I have ever heard of.  Don't be surprised when Fountain Lake turns out to be a good team despite this loss. 

incogneto

Fountain Lake 58-7 over Jessieville. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas