• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1 Helena-West Helena vs Dollarway

Started by MoChedda, August 28, 2015, 07:23:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChedda

I think it should be a early test for both team but the Cougars pulls away late. What do you guys think?

SUGARTOWN

MoChedda

zebrafan

We will see what coach Lee can do, a lot of lineman to replace but a lot of talented skill players and a nice QB at the helm...at Cardinal Staduim??Ill take the Cards by 2.

Dollarway 36
HWHC 34

RUSH

Quote from: zebrafan on August 28, 2015, 11:19:58 am
We will see what coach Lee can do, a lot of lineman to replace but a lot of talented skill players and a nice QB at the helm...at Cardinal Staduim??Ill take the Cards by 2.

Dollarway 36
HWHC 34
the battle of 20 yr olds!😒😜

zebrafan

Quote from: RUSH on August 28, 2015, 09:49:32 pm

Dollarway 36
HWHC 34
Do you love it?

Lumberjackfan1978

RUSH

Quote from: zebrafan on August 29, 2015, 12:57:47 am

Dollarway 36
HWHC 34
Do you love it?
negatory ghost rider

zebrafan

Quote from: RUSH on August 29, 2015, 08:49:33 pm
Quote from: zebrafan on August 29, 2015, 12:57:47 am

Dollarway 36
HWHC 34
Do you love it?
negatory ghost rider
Haha

SUGARTOWN

itsslim

August 31, 2015, 11:55:19 am #11 Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:00:05 pm by itsslim
Yea I know, but when u go to the game u have to pay as well. It's actually less expensive than going. $5.00/game to go to the game, not including gas n good money(and that's if you go alone) $14.95/month gets you 4 games no limit on how many people are watching. You do the math.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: itsslim on August 31, 2015, 11:55:19 am
Yea I know, but when u go to the game u have to pay as well. It's actually less expensive than going. $5.00/game to go to the game, not including gas n good money(and that's if you go alone) $14.95/month gets you 4 games no limit on how many people are watching. You do the math.

If you live far away, sure it's better, but nothing's better than actually being AT the game. And I assume you're taking about food money? You don't eat if you watch it at home? Lol

itsslim

Yes it's mostly an option for out of town family, friends, and alumni. Yes have to eat at home but it's usually always something in the fridge to eat!!! And yes I meant food my bad

phdefense

Quote from: itsslim on August 31, 2015, 12:13:28 pm
Yes it's mostly an option for out of town family, friends, and alumni. Yes have to eat at home but it's usually always something in the fridge to eat!!! And yes I meant food my bad
You don't pay for the food in your fridge?

itsslim

dhen

itsslim

MoChedda

HWH sets the tone early and uses the big offensive line to run the ball and hangs on in the end and win by 8.

DWayAlumn2002

Gonna be a test for the inexperienced Cardinals. Will Markel Scott(28) handle the load? Will Simeon Blair(2) show the same skills shown this summer at those QB camps? O-Line? Defense? A bunch of questions will be answered Friday night!! Gonna be out of state but I will be watching online.

32 - 26 Us!

dhen

itsslim

The website is www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/dollarway-high-school-pine-bluff-ar.  The scrimmage game vs. LR McClellan is online now. In that game dollarwAy was the better team at the skill positions, but the offensive and defensive lines will have to grow up in a hurry!!!!

dhen

Quote from: itsslim on September 02, 2015, 10:08:30 am
The website is www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/dollarway-high-school-pine-bluff-ar.  The scrimmage game vs. LR McClellan is online now. In that game dollarwAy was the better team at the skill positions, but the offensive and defensive lines will have to grow up in a hurry!!!!

Thanks. 

cuckoobird

itsslim

If I was a betting man, I would bet you, I'll say it again, there is no way Dollarway loses its home opener!!!! And you say by 18 points? Won't happen man. Dway has too much pride. Just won't happen

RUSH

Quote from: itsslim on September 02, 2015, 02:36:56 pm
If I was a betting man, I would bet you, I'll say it again, there is no way Dollarway loses its home opener!!!! And you say by 18 points? Won't happen man. Dway has too much pride. Just won't happen
Not pride!  Too many referees for the home team! ;)

itsslim

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

THAT GAME COULD HAVE GOT OUT OF CONTROL AS FAR AS THE REFS IT WAS A PRETTY MUCH CALLED GAME

zebrafan

^ that CAPS LOCK key did get out of control..

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas