• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on Star City

Started by Wannabe10, August 25, 2015, 11:33:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wannabe10

Warren isn't the only one that was successful last year, if you'll remember SC has a ring as well!

AirWarren

This is the football board.

But yes, the 8-4a cleaned house in basketball, baseball, and football in boys sports.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on August 26, 2015, 11:02:14 am
Quote from: CounterPunch on August 25, 2015, 09:22:04 pm
Sounds like Warren is gonna be world champs again this year. 3 weeks into season yall won't hear from Star City again.

I don't believe Star City will go away as you seem to think. There is a reason they're picked to win the conference and #3 in 4A. They just ran into a very salty WC team last night.
dude pay attention. cp is from star city.

Big Fan

August 27, 2015, 08:38:07 pm #53 Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 09:38:26 pm by Big Fan
Quote from: Oldman on August 27, 2015, 07:42:32 am
Sounds like Warren is gonna be world champs again this year. 3 weeks into season yall won't hear from Star City again.

I don't believe Star City will go away as you seem to think. There is a reason they're picked to win the conference and #3 in 4A. They just ran into a very salty WC team last night.
Guv is the dumbest butt of all the dumb a$$es on here. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on August 27, 2015, 08:38:07 pm

who are you? did you used to post on here?

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2015, 08:35:36 am

Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2015, 08:35:36 am

Haha.

GuvHog

I'm aware of that, I just believe he's seriously underestimating his home team.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on August 28, 2015, 12:41:18 pm

he has never and will never underestimate star city.

AirWarren

Who did Monticello senior high scrimmage, BF?

Jimbo Morphis

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2015, 01:09:37 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on August 28, 2015, 01:02:14 pm
Who did Monticello senior high scrimmage, BF?
in the gym.

I saw where the 8th grade billies lost to white hall 38-0 and the jr high goats lost to white hall 42-7. Didn't see a high school score though.

~WPS~

AAA website says Monticello played Camden Fairview Tuesday.

AirWarren

Thanks. I can't find it anywhere. And of course the Camden paper is pay to read.

CounterPunch

Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2015, 12:59:29 pm
Quote from: GuvHog on August 28, 2015, 12:41:18 pm

he has never and will never underestimate star city.
Is that a compliment? I blushed

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: AirWarren on August 28, 2015, 02:16:40 pm
Thanks. I can't find it anywhere. And of course the Camden paper is pay to read.

Yes they played Monticello. I don't know the score though.

dc24

I think I saw where Monticello played them close, first score that pops in my head is 14-13, but that might have been halftime or something.

Proud Buckaroo

I can ask the guy who works on my shift. His son is in the band for Camden.

Big Fan

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on August 28, 2015, 02:16:40 pm
Quote from: Billie Blue on August 25, 2015, 09:13:14 pm
Monticello 13 Camden fairview 14 only 2 quarters of full game first part of scrimmage was offense run so many plays and then switch  and then jv ran so many plays against each other after that it was  real game for 2 quarters saw some things that can be easily corrected and a lot of good things and don't underestimate the billies this year

Jack1990

My bad BF... I was getting my post together and missed yours.

AirWarren

Bulldog92

Quote from: Jack1990 on August 29, 2015, 09:00:29 am
My bad BF... I was getting my post together and missed yours.
That a boy Jack1990 just take BF's thunder away!!!

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

Not a team I would want to go up against in Star City  ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D

green-eagle

Quote from: RAZORBACK FOOTBALL on August 30, 2015, 12:14:59 pm

They blew a huge lead last year at home against Crossett.... So I would say they are highly beatable

GuvHog

Quote from: green-eagle on August 30, 2015, 03:44:06 pm

They blew a huge lead last year at home against Crossett.... So I would say they are highly beatable

Just because they did that against Crossett last season doesn't mean they are highly beatable this year, it just means they were highly beatable last year.

green-eagle

Quote from: GuvHog on August 30, 2015, 03:52:42 pm

Just because they did that against Crossett last season doesn't mean they are highly beatable this year, it just means they were highly beatable last year.

I do Understand that, but its my opinion that they will not go undefeated... They will lose three games this year, two during the year and one in the playoff

Jimbo Morphis

threw a huge lead?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on August 31, 2015, 09:16:37 am

threw a huge lead?

Bingo.

Lions84

Best of Luck to The Bulldogs at Star City.

Bulldog92

Quote from: green-eagle on August 30, 2015, 04:53:45 pm

I do Understand that, but its my opinion that they will not go undefeated... They will lose three games this year, two during the year and one in the playoff
Since we "Blew" or "Threw" the lead LAST SEASON against Crossett, explain how that shows what will happen THIS SEASON??  You could have said a lot of things to make your point depth, loss of our TB, Linbackers, pass defense but you chose the last game of the regular season??  I am not saying we aren't going to lose three games or even if we will make the playoffs, just want to dabble in the mind of GreenEagle and see what we can find. 

green-eagle

Quote from: Bulldog92 on August 31, 2015, 10:41:40 am

Since we "Blew" or "Threw" the lead LAST SEASON against Crossett, explain how that shows what will happen THIS SEASON??  You could have said a lot of things to make your point depth, loss of our TB, Linbackers, pass defense but you chose the last game of the regular season??  I am not saying we aren't going to lose three games or even if we will make the playoffs, just want to dabble in the mind of GreenEagle and see what we can find. 

the bottom line for Star City is that they are never humble .... this is good and some times it can be quite bad...

hopefully this football team has learned from their past failures....SC should have not lost that game against Crossett, but came into the game thinking that they could rest their starters and the game was developing into just that. SC pulled some starters and Crossett left their 4 senior Defensive Linemen in the game.

If SC's coaches would have watch their films more carefully, they would have know, that this DL kept Crossett in the game against Dewitt, Dumas and Monty...

so hopefully SC would not underestimate their opponents......they must stay humble, unless you are Stuttgart!~

these D linemen

Bulldog92

Quote from: green-eagle on August 31, 2015, 11:43:58 am

the bottom line for Star City is that they are never humble .... this is good and some times it can be quite bad...

hopefully this football team has learned from their past failures....SC should have not lost that game against Crossett, but came into the game thinking that they could rest their starters and the game was developing into just that. SC pulled some starters and Crossett left their 4 senior Defensive Linemen in the game.

If SC's coaches would have watch their films more carefully, they would have know, that this DL kept Crossett in the game against Dewitt, Dumas and Monty...

so hopefully SC would not underestimate their opponents......they must stay humble, unless you are Stuttgart!~

these D linemen
Man that DL was something if it kept them in the game with Dewitt, Dumas, and Monticello what the heck was I thinking!!!  Dabbled long enough in the mind of GreenEagle, see you in Crossett for the last game!!!

green-eagle

Quote from: Bulldog92 on August 31, 2015, 02:29:38 pm

these D linemen
Man that DL was something if it kept them in the game with Dewitt, Dumas, and Monticello what the heck was I thinking!!!  Dabbled long enough in the mind of GreenEagle, see you in Crossett for the last game!!!

I am glad you enjoy humor! And BS!

Bulldog92

Quote from: green-eagle on August 31, 2015, 02:48:01 pm
Quote from: Bulldog92 on August 31, 2015, 02:29:38 pm

these D linemen

I am glad you enjoy humor! And BS!
HAHAHA!!

DWayAlumn2002

Gotta get over the hump.(Warren) Win the conference, #1 seed, deep playoff run. That would be a successful season. Way over due in Twinkle Town..

Bulldog92

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on September 01, 2015, 08:55:41 pm
Gotta get over the hump.(Warren) Win the conference, #1 seed, deep playoff run. That would be a successful season. Way over due in Twinkle Town..
Agreed

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas