• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs McGehee. Preseason scrimmage.

Started by AirWarren, August 24, 2015, 08:31:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Warren is up 37-14.

I hear one of the 9th graders dropped two touchdown passes. Could 51-14.

Ready to hear Lj's analysis.

AirWarren

Romeo

I'm not there but I'm getting texts from someone at the game. They say the defense looks faster than it did last year.

AirWarren

I'm hearing some great things.

Long bomb to Hargis for the touchdown. 44-21

AirWarren

footballfan9

My ol Owls couldn't hang in there I guess. They had a really good team last year but not sure what this year holds.

beach bum

Quote from: footballfan9 on August 24, 2015, 09:45:24 pm
My ol Owls couldn't hang in there I guess. They had a really good team last year but not sure what this year holds.

I wouldn't be discouraged about a scrimmage loss to Warren. Look for Warren to be just fine this year.

Jimbo Morphis

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Romeo on August 24, 2015, 08:39:57 pm
I'm not there but I'm getting texts from someone at the game. They say the defense looks faster than it did last year.
no

footballfan9

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Saw some descent things for Warren last night but towards the middle of the third quarter, I saw how young and inexperienced we were too. McGehee threw and completed more than I would have ever imagined which was fun to watch from a normal "running" team

LJ06

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on August 25, 2015, 07:38:01 am
Saw some descent things for Warren last night but towards the middle of the third quarter, I saw how young and inexperienced we were too. McGehee threw and completed more than I would have ever imagined which was fun to watch from a normal "running" team

And concerning that a running team could be that successful in the air. Good news is it still way early. Non-con will give the inexperienced more time to learn.

Jack-of-all trades

Growing pains are going to happen once the Qb and everyone around him gets in sync, hopefully things will come together and they will be ready for non-conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas