• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clinton vs. Heber

Started by HeberFan, August 20, 2015, 07:09:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HeberFan

Very little talk about this season-opening matchup.  Both teams graduated very strong senior classes last year. Any thoughts?

cuckoobird

Quote from: HeberFan on August 20, 2015, 07:09:12 am
Very little talk about this season-opening matchup.  Both teams graduated very strong senior classes last year. Any thoughts?
Yes I have a thought. This game has as much interest as Waldron and whoever they play

Gray lizard

I have a feeling Clinton is going to be a lot better team than a lot will give them credit for.  I am keeping an eye on this game.

HeberFan

Quote from: Gray lizard on August 20, 2015, 09:19:37 am
I have a feeling Clinton is going to be a lot better team than a lot will give them credit for.  I am keeping an eye on this game.
r

Probably right. Seems they have some good juniors and sophomores ready to start.

BigLion10

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

HeberFan

BigLion10

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

bulldoghistorian

At least there for sure won't be a tie!

phdefense

Quote from: HF on August 22, 2015, 10:34:59 am
Quote from: BigLion10 on August 21, 2015, 10:34:35 pm
35-28

Not much of a fest if that's all the scoring...
Some teams actually play defense. If you consider that low scoring then you have been consistently watching bad football.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on August 22, 2015, 01:00:25 pm

But there still will be a lot of sister kissing...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 22, 2015, 01:39:38 pm
Quote from: bulldoghistorian on August 22, 2015, 01:00:25 pm

But there still will be a lot of sister kissing...

Don't forget the cousins!

HeberFan

Clinton looks to have a good running game this year. New quarterback is accurate and did well in 7 on 7 this year. Be interesting to see if some of last year's playoff momentum will carry over to this year.

HeberFan

Clinton looked good against Berryville the other night.

Riverview Raider Dad

HeberFan

Which team will have the most offense Friday night?

cuckoobird

Quote from: HeberFan on August 30, 2015, 07:48:20 am
Clinton looked good against Berryville the other night.
Waldron looks good against berryville

LakeRat

The Heber offense looked great Friday... solid passing game and 3-4 threats running. Defense was tight and held the Yellow Jackets running game in check really well. Great start to the season and showing a lot of strengths and depth for the Panthers.

Officiating was terrible both ways... I hope we don't see that crew again.

Clinton's field was in great shape this year and they were excellent hosts!! They seriously need to invest in adding more seating capacity to their stands on both sides of the field...

HeberFan

Quote from: LakeRat on September 06, 2015, 07:39:44 am
The Heber offense looked great Friday... solid passing game and 3-4 threats running. Defense was tight and held the Yellow Jackets running game in check really well. Great start to the season and showing a lot of strengths and depth for the Panthers.

Officiating was terrible both ways... I hope we don't see that crew again.

Clinton's field was in great shape this year and they were excellent hosts!! They seriously need to invest in adding more seating capacity to their stands on both sides of the field...

Totally agree. That officiating crew was awful on both sides of the ball. Lots of questionable calls made and obvious calls missed. Oh well.

4aforlife

Anything highland should be worried about

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas