• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Waldron Bulldogs

Started by BightinBulldog55, August 10, 2015, 01:42:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BightinBulldog55

The Bulldogs have their best season of the decade in 2015

Burks

August 10, 2015, 01:58:29 am #1 Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:00:38 am by Burks
I hope but this Conference is TOO TOUGH for your Bulldogs, you will beat only Bauxite. I was hoping for 2016-18 your Dogs would be put in 4-4A, I think you would compete better in that conference.

phdefense

Quote from: BightinBulldog55 on August 10, 2015, 01:42:26 am
So things will get worse after this season?

PrivateLesson

Lionheart88

Which three games do you have them winning?

PrivateLesson

Quote from: phdefense on August 10, 2015, 02:34:42 am
So things will get worse after this season?
The title "Best Season of The Decade" could be relative.   I believe it will be a great year for Waldron....they are under new leadership and many are excited, from what I understand.   Plenty of growing to do.  I'm sure they will have many firsts as they come together as a team for Coach May.  Everyone knows he's a great coach and man.    Wins?   I don't know about this year(would be wonderful if Waldron could win a few this year) but maybe...time will tell.   People need to be realistic....IMO. 

beach bum

There was no need for this thread... there is the Road to Success already.

cuckoobird

Quote from: beach bum on August 10, 2015, 07:25:42 am
There was no need for this thread... there is the Road to Success already.
They haven't been following that road though. It seems they're lost

PrivateLesson

Not necessarily true.....Waldron is making gains in support from my understanding.  They made a great hire.   Little things are starting to add up and from there you build.    Good decision making seems to be taking place.   That's very encouraging from the few things I have heard. 

phdefense

Quote from: PrivateLesson on August 10, 2015, 11:11:45 am
Not necessarily true.....Waldron is making gains in support from my understanding.  They made a great hire.   Little things are starting to add up and from there you build.    Good decision making seems to be taking place.   That's very encouraging from the few things I have heard.
I guess they are on the road to success™ then.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: phdefense on August 10, 2015, 11:29:03 am
Quote from: PrivateLesson on August 10, 2015, 11:11:45 am
I guess they are on the road to success™ then.

They always are.

PrivateLesson

Here to lend a helping hand in this thread like you did the last one Coach Kitchens?? 

Everyone's measure of success is different.   I would say if you went from 50 people in the stands to 100....that's success.   I would say that if you have more players showing up for practice as opposed to years before....that's success.   If they are executing plays more crisp, etc etc etc....that's success.   I guess, some just like to complain and down grade. 

SUGARTOWN

Waldron has appealed their new conference assignment. The appeal will be heard on Aug.20th.

Best play they've made in a while.

The Coach

Coach May will do an outstanding job. Whether that leads to more wins will remain to be seen but, I bet they are a better program going forward.

1-Adam-12

I have this feeling that The Streak ends the very first week.  I believe they have a very good chance to beat Mansfield.

Lumberjackfan1978

I hope the streak does end for Waldron maybe they can even win a couple of games this year

Coach Venny Slocombe

May will do fine. He is a good coach unlike the last two they had... ;)

PrivateLesson

According to the AAA scrimmage schedule.....Waldron is going to play Hackett and Cedarville on the 24th.

Out with the old.....in with the new!!   Go Dogs!   We Believe:)

WPWells

I'm interested to see how Waldron does this year. I don't think we can expect more than two or three wins, but I definitely hope that Coach May changes the culture and turns that program around

PrivateLesson

I think that is already starting to happen.  Many good things I'm hearing are starting to take place.  For one, I heard that at Waldrons scrimmage last night.....many parents came out to watch and support.  In fact, the Pee Wee teams were invited to scrimmage too which is a wonderful way to build a program....from the ground up. 

SUGARTOWN

Waldron has won their appeal. They will be in the 4-4A next year, swapping places with Pulaski Robinson. They probably can win a game or two in the 4-4A...

PrivateLesson

Thank goodness.  That will help the kids and Coach May.   I do however, feel bad for the schools that lost their appeal. 

Thanks for the update Sugartown :)

hawgfan15

Great news for Waldron.

Robinson will return a pretty good team next year that will be competitive in 7-4A

Lacerta agilis

Waldron's Jr. and So. classes were pretty good in Jr. High. I was looking for them to be better the next couple of years anyway, and I figure adding Coach May will only improve those chances.

PrivateLesson

Yes, they were good in junior high.     I don't know about anyone else but I kinda count today as a big win for Waldron. 

Lumberjackfan1978

Proud for Waldron I hate to see any team down for so long

Okieback

I heard they got their conference change

PrivateLesson

PrivateLesson

beach bum

August 24, 2015, 09:42:02 pm #29 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:44:52 pm by beach bum
You never know what a coach can do in 2 years now that he is out of the 7-4A. Maybe their 2nd year they can beat West Fork, Subiaco, and Dover(they lose their stud RB after this year) and make the playoffs in 2016 or 2017. Booneville, Dardanelle, and Pottsville will be extremely tough. Ozark is the team sitting in the middle of the 4-4A to swing either way starting in 2016.

Legend

This is about as old as that guy who claimed all of Farmingotns WR ran 4.2 40s

PrivateLesson

The Battle of Scott County Rivalry will be decided on Friday Night!!!

Let's Go Bulldogs and Coach May!    Time to give it all you got and then some!   

Waldron-21
Mansfield-14

dragondad

Good luck Waldron Bulldogs pulling for you from Title Town! TTAU!!

Coach Booneville

Best of luck to Coach May and the Bulldogs!  Go get em coach!

beach bum

I am going to say the Bulldogs shock the FF world and win....  Bulldogs 20 Tigers 14

phdefense

Quote from: dragondad on September 04, 2015, 12:27:58 pm
When did you move to Stuttgart? And welcome.

PrivateLesson

Hopefully Waldron will pull off a win!     

I got word that Waldron Junior High beat Mansfield 38-32 in 4 overtimes.  And the 7th grade won 22-0.    That's good news!!   

hawgfan15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on September 04, 2015, 03:58:50 pm
Hopefully Waldron will pull off a win!     

I got word that Waldron Junior High beat Mansfield 38-32 in 4 overtimes.  And the 7th grade won 22-0.    That's good news!!   

Going for the sweep! Good luck Waldron!

dragondad

September 04, 2015, 04:42:01 pm #38 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:10:26 pm by dragondad
Quote from: phdefense on September 04, 2015, 02:08:11 pm
Quote from: dragondad on September 04, 2015, 12:27:58 pm
When did you move to Stuttgart? And welcome.

What's a Stuttgart? Is that in Germany?

Lumberjackfan1978

Purple and Gold Bearcat82

OLDSCHOOL82

PrivateLesson

September 04, 2015, 10:56:47 pm #42 Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 01:00:12 pm by PrivateLesson
Waldron lead 14-6 and before the half it was 14-15.

I heard that....As far as tackling, Waldron was improved from previous years and also Waldron had a interception and they haven't had one of those in they didn't know how long. Waldron was also improved at the line of scrimmage.   Penalties and mental mistakes is something that they will get better with with time. 

The alumni being introduced at the games is something many really enjoyed and thought was very well done by Coach May.

WPWells

Congratulations to Waldron for leading the first half! Can we break the losing streak by saying that they have a record of 0.5-0.5?

BigLion10

hawgfan15

Waldron is just like Stuttgart, trying to build the machine lol

In all seriousness that is good step in the right direction for Waldron. You can build on that

PrivateLesson

I agree.....I think Waldron made a huge step in that they didn't give up....it's evident that Coach May has them thinking in the right direction with the 4 overtime win last night in junior high and and also tonight from the senior high team from what I understand.

hawgfan15

More life lessons will be taught during this time than if they were winning by 40 every Friday night. The beauty of football

PrivateLesson

Legend

I really hope they can turn things around

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas