• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 3-4A???

Started by by-stander, August 09, 2015, 09:56:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

by-stander

opinions and thoughts....... Go

RUSH

Weak this year! Highest ranked team is Gosnell at #8, the next closest is 22nd by Pocahontas! Maybe another close finish between the 2!

skins68

Pocahontas plays Blytheville on Tuesday for there scrimmage game! Should let us know a little bit about the strength of this team! All of there stars last year were sophomores! Quarterback, running back, and both starting linebackers were sophomores! They are loaded with juniors and sophomores this year! Can't wait to see what this team can do! Shock the state!!!!

Nomad1324

After Gosnell and Pocahontas, who knows.

Highland is in a slight transition, but may be better in a year or two.
Trumann may have enough to make a move this year.
Brookland looks like they're a few years away or more.
Westside has a new coach, but they've been in the playoffs each of the last three or four years.
Harrisburg has to stay healthy because of depth issues and that isn't easy for 10 weeks.
Cave City has a new coach and no one has a clue about them.

I'll go

1-Pocahontas
2-Gosnell
3-Highland
4-Trumann
5-Brookland
6-Westside
7-Cave City
8-Harrisburg

Brookland0311

1- Gosnell
2- Pokey
3- Highland
4- Westside
5- Truman
6- Brookland
7- Cave City
8- Harrisburg

Anyone know how Gosnells field is coming along?  I heard the other day they were extremely over budget and that they may not have the field done until the 4th week of the season.

Missco

They are behind on finishing it because of weather. Money has nothing to do with it. Gosnell has more money in the bank than any school in its conference. I doubt its done the 4th week.

Brookland0311

I wasn't trying to say the money was the issue... just making the point that they busted the budget.

Qhcaoc

not really that far over budget just a really really slow crew only extra money was to replace the clay. they are supposed to start laying turf tuesday

The King

This league would be more suited playing in 3A.... they should appeal for that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas