• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4a

Started by RUSH, January 09, 2015, 09:42:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Yup. That was a talented year for sure.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Jack-of-all trades on August 17, 2015, 09:46:25 pm
Yes the 9th graders looked good and I hate they took them from my son who plays QB in Jr. High but I do understand why it is was done. Should give some of the others a chance to improve and get better.
sigh, soooo we have you for a few more years and 16 new passwords.

phdefense

DeWitt might be improved this year. From what I have heard one of the Stuttgart move ins(not Rush's kid) has really stepped up and became a leader in the locker and weight room. The dragons might have a little more fight and toughness in them this year if the natives follow the lead.

RUSH

August 18, 2015, 10:42:47 am #203 Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 12:11:56 pm by RUSH
Quote from: phdefense on August 18, 2015, 10:01:42 am
DeWitt might be improved this year. From what I have heard one of the Stuttgart move ins(not Rush's kid) has really stepped up and became a leader in the locker and weight room. The dragons might have a little more fight and toughness in them this year if the natives follow the lead.
q

cuckoobird

Promising year for Dewitt= 3 wins. Clarendon, dumas, and well I can't think of another but it's promising in preseason.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 18, 2015, 10:52:48 am
Promising year for Dewitt= 3 wins. Clarendon, dumas, and well I can't think of another but it's promising in preseason.

Monticello maybe

Jack-of-all trades

Quote from: Oldman on August 18, 2015, 08:09:44 am
Quote from: Jack-of-all trades on August 17, 2015, 09:46:25 pm
Yes the 9th graders looked good and I hate they took them from my son who plays QB in Jr. High but I do understand why it is was done. Should give some of the others a chance to improve and get better.
sigh, soooo we have you for a few more years and 16 new passwords.
I hear you OM, I am on my phone most of the time so iCloud remembered this password and there you go.

bulldoghistorian

In order to keep up with scores even more this season, I wonder if most teams have Twitter accounts you can follow as well?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on August 20, 2015, 02:24:11 pm
In order to keep up with scores even more this season, I wonder if most teams have Twitter accounts you can follow as well?
does the cult leader let yall tweet?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Oldman on August 20, 2015, 02:25:50 pm
all tweets must go through him first

PrivateLesson

August 20, 2015, 03:50:36 pm #210 Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:52:25 pm by PrivateLesson
Some schools will have a Twitter or someone to tweet scores to the AAA.  It's @ArkActAssnAAA   Many also post the scores here to FF scoreboard.    BG works hard to keep them updated as the game is happening. 

Hootie

Who do you think Tweets them?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Hootie on August 20, 2015, 03:51:21 pm

Who do you think Tweets them?

Twitter in Star City:

PrivateLesson

I can't believe they trust cuckoo for that job.....lol!!  :)

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 17, 2015, 09:14:33 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on August 17, 2015, 08:50:08 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on August 17, 2015, 08:10:05 pm
The only think that caught my eye in the Warren scrimmage tonight was that there was entirely too much orange and black on the field at one time. That is all.

You love it. Champions wear orange.
So do convicts.
real orange is worn by Lumberjacks

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 20, 2015, 06:16:57 pm
The only think that caught my eye in the Warren scrimmage tonight was that there was entirely too much orange and black on the field at one time. That is all.

So do convicts.
most of whom are convicts.

Loyalfan1

What does Hamburg have coming back?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Loyalfan1 on August 21, 2015, 08:43:26 am
could be the conf. champs. they have star city, warren, and dway at home.

Loyalfan1

Wonder when they are gonna have a deep playoff run.

LJ06

They lost Savage didn't they?  If so they are toast.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on August 21, 2015, 09:33:21 am
could be the conf. champs. they have star city, warren, and dway at home.

Looked pretty good to me when I saw them a couple weeks ago. Should be in the top 2 in the conference IMO.

bulldoghistorian

But who's gonna replace Savage at quarterback? To me, that's my biggest question mark for the Lions.

RUSH

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on August 21, 2015, 12:07:08 pm
But who's gonna replace Savage at quarterback? To me, that's my biggest question mark for the Lions.
Stetson Selby, I believe will be a Sophomore or Junior.  Not a dual threat more of a pocket passer!

Jimbo Morphis

who is going to replace your tailback?

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Oldman on August 21, 2015, 08:39:25 am

So do convicts.
most of whom are convicts.
and state champions

itsslim

Dollarway cards ranked #10 in 4a?

bulldoghistorian

They're ranked 12th.

bulldoghistorian

Lonoke is ranked 10.

cdelaney

Quote from: RUSH on August 17, 2015, 11:58:27 am
Quote from: Loyalfan1 on August 17, 2015, 11:45:24 am
What about DeWitt?
Much improved!  Switching to triple option!  Team camped with Watson Chapel and they had no answer for it!
I need Harry's opinion before I get too jacked about DeWitt's prospects for the year. He's never been off target before.

harry

You are correct, I have always been on target about Dewitt, the talent has been here the past few years, the difference this year is we have some new coaches that are capable of molding the talent into winners. The 8-4A will not be talked about this season without mentioning the Dragons. Dragons will make the playoffs, and probably will be hosting a playoff game.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: harry on August 26, 2015, 08:02:45 pm
You are correct, I have always been on target about Dewitt, the talent has been here the past few years, the difference this year is we have some new coaches that are capable of molding the talent into winners. The 8-4A will not be talked about this season without mentioning the Dragons. Dragons will make the playoffs, and probably will be hosting a playoff game.

What SEC schools are recruiting Rieves?

cuckoobird

Ya'll get a new coach just about every year. nothing new there

phdefense

Do you have any relatives from Hackett?

nmyeyes

Okay guy's do not fall for Sugar's question. Do not reply to that. Please!!!!!!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: nmyeyes on August 27, 2015, 01:44:44 pm
Okay guy's do not fall for Sugar's question. Do not reply to that. Please!!!!!!!

Oh I already know the answer.

mossyoakmilitary

Yes, Twinkle Town Tweets on Twitter

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

That will be the key to Hamburgs success the QB postion.. If O'Line gives Selby time he is a smart kid that can hit receivers. They have RB's and WR's with break away speed question is can that spread work without a kid like Savage to run wild......... Other side of the ball there defense is nasty from what I've seen all the way around.......offense is going to be the big ? for the Lions only time will tell.

toobad4u993

So do convicts.
Real orange is wore by deer hunters

harry

Harry is still right, Dragons are for real, you need to start having some faith in Harry, Listen to Harry, Believe in Harry, Harry knows football, Harry knows all!! Harry knows Dragons will continue their win streak this week. That is all, you may return to your regularly scheduled programing at this time.

LJ06

Quote from: harry on September 12, 2015, 07:17:51 am
Harry is still right, Dragons are for real, you need to start having some faith in Harry, Listen to Harry, Believe in Harry, Harry knows football, Harry knows all!! Harry knows Dragons will continue their win streak this week. That is all, you may return to your regularly scheduled programing at this time.

You guys going to actually play somebody sometime soon?

green-eagle

Who is Harry?

harry

I am the one that cdelaney has faith in, he is the only one that knew nothing is true until my opinion is known.

RUSH

September 12, 2015, 09:02:33 am #242 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:22:00 pm by RUSH
rush's kid: 2014 29 reception 430 yds 2TD! 1 passing TD! 10 rushes 100 yds!
2015 5 receptions 135 yds 2 TD's! Nope no leader or contributor there! Get your facts right! RUSH's kid not one of the transfers!

tank

Quote from: LJ06 on September 12, 2015, 07:35:06 am

You guys going to actually play somebody sometime soon?
No, I think they have Stuttgart this week. 

tank

Forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't the Ricebirds get two starters from DeWitt the last time they won state?

tank

They have numbers and look pretty good.  The QB was a question mark, but he has performed well.  My prediction for the Lions is a conference championship and a deep run in the playoffs. 

HeberFan

Quote from: tank on September 12, 2015, 05:36:56 pm
Forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't the Ricebirds get two starters from DeWitt the last time they won state?

I know the Ricecakes lost two starters this year to Dewitt

SUGARTOWN

You would be wrong.

phdefense

Quote from: HeberFan on September 13, 2015, 03:10:53 pm

You do not know what you think you know. 1 of those would not be starting this year. He would have been sitting on the bench behind Hughes.

tank

Quote from: phdefense on September 13, 2015, 05:39:36 pm
Quote from: HeberFan on September 13, 2015, 03:10:53 pm

You do not know what you think you know. 1 of those would not be starting this year. He would have been sitting on the bench behind Hughes.
Don't know Hughes, but which one would not be starting?  I was told they both started last year.  I had the opportunity to see the DeWitt game against Carlisle, and they both looked pretty good.  If those guys are not good enough to start for Stuttgart, how are the Ricebirds 0-2? 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas