• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Softball jobs coming open??

Started by cowboy74, May 17, 2014, 10:04:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy74

Just wondering if anyone knows any softball jobs opening up??

Chester A. Arthur

There are a few.  Go to AAA website (www.ahsaa.org) click on bulletin board/job openings and also at same site there is a link to the AAEA job board on the lower left side of the home page where you can also do a search for coaching jobs.

mountiefan

Rogers has an assistant position open.

NEASPORTSFAN

Rison, greers ferry Westside, parkers chapel

Runfastturnleft

WHITEchicken

Golden Arrow 16

ARE both mansfield coaches leaving

Eaglemaniac

searkhogfan

WHITEchicken

Pretty sure he coached softball for 1 season in Norphlet about 6 or 7 years ago.

NEASPORTSFAN

May 25, 2014, 02:03:52 am #10 Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 02:13:50 am by phstiger
Norphlet school is closing after next year so ...well that's what I hear anyways.

searkhogfan

Quote from: phstiger on May 25, 2014, 02:03:52 am
Norphlet school is closing after next year so ...well that's what I hear anyways.

This is true. Just wondering why PC would hire a basketball coach to coach softball. If he hadn't coached softball before.

WHITEchicken

Probably so they have a good coach to take over the basketball program after their current coach retires

fpfan

Wolfman34

Quote from: fpfan on May 30, 2014, 08:35:12 pm
Truman
Valley View
Brookland

Where's Brookland coach going? Hear maybe ICC and Cedar Ridge may be open.

Mr. Basketball

Quote from: Wolfman34 on May 30, 2014, 09:17:15 pm
Truman
Valley View
Brookland

ICC has hired Sarah Taylor as their softball coach.  She was an all state pitcher before graduating in 2009 and played in all star game and is the daughter of assistant coach Dennis Taylor.

Lionheart88

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 25, 2014, 07:15:48 am

This is true. Just wondering why PC would hire a basketball coach to coach softball. If he hadn't coached softball before.

Where are they consolidating to?

searkhogfan

Quote from: Lionheart88 on May 30, 2014, 10:22:48 pm
Quote from: searkhogfan on May 25, 2014, 07:15:48 am

Where are they consolidating to?

Smackover

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: Mr. Basketball on May 30, 2014, 10:20:55 pm
Truman
Valley View
Brookland

ICC has hired Sarah Taylor as their softball coach.  She was an all state pitcher before graduating in 2009 and played in all star game and is the daughter of assistant coach Dennis Taylor.

pretty good player and kid if I remember correctly

Bearcat4life

Truman
Valley View
Brookland

Karen Sanders is replacing Susan Wise at Brookland.  Heard Coach Wise is stepping down for health reasons, but will stay on at the school.

fpfan

Coach Wise will continue training Brookland pitchers and catchers and calling pitches as a AAA reg. volunteer, from what I understand.

NEASPORTSFAN

Valley View? Haven't seen it listed anywhere.

Mike Love

The Sheridan softball job is open, but they may not post it. They may hire from within. Tons of talent, for the next 5 years.

whitefella1

Mike Love

Into semi-retirement, still gonna coach 7th grade football, teach is p.e., just gettin out of softball. sidenote-grandson needs a coach, I dont think he got to see him play at all this year. Best wishes to him, he did an awesome job

BIG_K

BIG_K

Mike Love

New Sheridan coach is Tamera Strawn. She will do well. Kept the assistants. Tons of talent. She is a hard worker. Expecting good things.

jacosportsfreak

Bald Knob became open today. The coach resigned to join the Navy. A ready made program for somebody to take over.

jacosportsfreak

This season will be handled by the Asst. Coach and the Certified Volunteer.  A softball coach will be hired for next year.

pdj

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on December 19, 2014, 02:41:54 pm

This season will be handled by the Asst. Coach and the Certified Volunteer.  A softball coach will be hired for next year.

Dream job for a coach.

Bearcatsofmena00

So did Bald Knob lose many girls from their state championship team?

jacosportsfreak

January 17, 2015, 01:05:38 pm #32 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:36:48 pm by jacosportsfreak

Only had one senior last season and one this season.  Have several talented freshman coming up this year, and again the following season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas