• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett @ Magazine (2/10)

Started by rattler06, February 07, 2006, 10:31:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler06

Rattlers spanked Westside 67-34 tonight.. Sr Night is this Friday against Hackett... Hackett won by 8 last time... will definitely be a GREAT ball game! Rattlers now 8-3 in conference play...

My Picks:

MAGAZINE BOYS BY 3... I think this will come down to the wire... LAST home game for all the starters... will definitely be out for revenge...

MAGAZINE GIRLS BY 5... Yes... i'm going with our girls.. they gave Westside girls a run for their money tonight.. congrats on being good actresses, Lady Rebs...  :o  

ColonelReb

GO RATTLERS!!!! i hope you beat the HECK outta the hackett boys. i want REVENGE! it's sr night so don't go out on a loss!!!

Hackett_Fan

Hackett is going to beat Magazine! Go Hornets!

ColonelReb

and i felt honored the whole time to give you your first slap! GO RATTLERS!

Hackett_Fan

We shall just wait and see till friday night.

ColonelReb

i'd come...but i've got other plans. BEATIN SCRANTON!

Hackett_Fan

Yeah Hackett beat Scranton yesturday in a scrimmage

ColonelReb

rattler06

GO RATTLERS BEAT HACKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hackett_Fan

Hackett is going to beat those Rattlers by atleast 10! They would beat them by more but Branham is out this game!

wonderboys

Hmmm, I just don't know who to go with.

slow_pimpin_21

I'm going with the Rattlers by 2... GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME HERE!

ColonelReb

rattler06

February 09, 2006, 06:39:00 pm #14 Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 07:58:48 pm by rattler06
Hornets gonna get a snake-bite.... Watch out for the VENOM  ;D  

ColonelReb

venom...nasty and deadly at the same time...

wonderboys

Danville roots for the Rattlers tonight!

unleasheddad

In the really dark rattler's den, it's going to be hard for the hornets to win.  Rattlers by 10.  Good luck to everyone and I hope no one gets hurt before district.

wickawhat

As much as I would like to see Hackett lose I dont think they will. I'm gonna say hackett by 12.

If I had to watch that girls game or be put in a real rattlers den filled with enormous hornets I would choose the den.

rattler06

Quote from: wickawhat on February 10, 2006, 12:39:16 pm
As much as I would like to see Hackett lose I dont think they will. I'm gonna say hackett by 12.

If I had to watch that girls game or be put in a real rattlers den filled with enormous hornets I would choose the den.

doubtful... if we lose... it'll be by less than 6 pts...

Hackett_Fan

Magazine is going to lose tonight! I say by atleast 8 maybe 10!

wonderboys

I hope Magazine wins, primarily so that the boys can say that they own part of the conference championship, but I don't think the Rattlers will do it.

rattler06

February 10, 2006, 09:35:39 pm #23 Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 09:38:46 pm by rattler06
Lady Rattlers WIN... finally... i'm so happy for our girls...
Rattlers lose... wasn't at the game... HAD to work.. made me pretty upset... BUT... Rattlers lose to 4AA champ Hackett and finish 8-4 going into district... Rattlers finish 3rd in regular season after Hackett and Danville... get bye for first round and play winner of J.C. Westside/Lavaca I believe.... correct me if i'm wrong plz.... SEE YALL AT DISTRICT!!!!!

Hackett_Fan

what is the score to the guys gam?

hornets11

59 - 38 hackett good game magazine terrible  refs both ways....someone could have got hurt.

RATTLER43

Refs tried to let them play in the first half and it got incredibly rough. They did a good job calling in the second half.

Hackett kicked our tails. They executed on offense and harrassed us on d. They played a great game.

wickawhat

I knew hackett would win this one pretty big.

ColonelReb

wow. magazine got owned. i saw gillete at the district tourny on saturday...he was wearing an ole miss hat...i wanted to grab it and run away with it!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas