• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The PG Stats and Research Department is closing its doors

Started by zarns, July 21, 2015, 07:47:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zarns

It's been a heck of a run but as of today PGS&R has closed its doors.

I've enjoyed every second of my four years calling PG games but an offer came this summer that was just too good to pass up.

PGS&R will be relocating to a dungeon on Emma Street in Springdale where we will begin a new chapter in S&R

I want to thank you guys, it's been fun. 4a fans are clearly the most passionate in the state and I'm really going to miss reading the posts on Saturday mornings.

Be good, be safe and if you're in Springdale, stop by and say hi.

beach bum

Quote from: zarns on July 21, 2015, 07:47:29 pm
It's been a heck of a run but as of today PGS&R has closed its doors.

I've enjoyed every second of my four years calling PG games but an offer came this summer that was just too good to pass up.

PGS&R will be relocating to a dungeon on Emma Street in Springdale where we will begin a new chapter in S&R

I want to thank you guys, it's been fun. 4a fans are clearly the most passionate in the state and I'm really going to miss reading the posts on Saturday mornings.

Be good, be safe and if you're in Springdale, stop by and say hi.

Thanks for what you guys did... unbelievable quality for showing high school football.

zarns

The broadcasts will go on, I'm just changing addresses

phdefense

Quote from: zarns on July 22, 2015, 10:10:34 am
The broadcasts will go on, I'm just changing addresses
Good now people will start coming to PG games again. As everyone knows your webcasts hurt attendance.  8)

zarns

Hey guys,

I just want to clarify something, since there seems to be a little confusion. PG will continue to broadcast their games every Friday night just as they have for the past five years

Lynn will continue to do the PBP and they will replace me in short order.

The only change will be my address... I'm headed to Springdale to help launch their webcasts.

WPWells

Thanks for all your hard work! I enjoyed listening when I had the chance

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas