• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UAM Slingin It in the South Results

Started by Romeo, June 05, 2015, 07:40:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 09, 2015, 03:33:24 pm
Seems you are a little obsessed with the slap button.
considering my karma just got in the negative and I seen you smite me....what's it too ya?

phdefense

Quote from: Jack-of-all trades on June 09, 2015, 02:28:51 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on June 09, 2015, 05:38:42 am
Quote from: Superjack45 on June 08, 2015, 10:08:40 pm
Quote from: phdefense on June 08, 2015, 07:33:11 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on June 08, 2015, 06:47:18 pm
Quote from: Jack-of-all trades on June 07, 2015, 02:48:21 pm
Who says that it's not in the Bible anywhere.
http://www.keyway.ca/htm2013/20131106.htm
I guess you don't read yours much
He is technically right in that the specific quote is not in the bible. However as you have shown via your link sanitation and hygiene is covered comprehensively in the bible.  Another famous quote that people "think" is in the bible is "This to shall pass". However it is not.
thanks pH I guess he don't read his at all. Lol!!!
Please show me superfly where I said it was in the bible.
Look guys it really wasn't that serious just messing with Bird brain like he messes with me, it was all in fun. No CB you never said that it was in the bible. So please you guys this is about Football not our Lord and his Scriptures ok. Go Jacks!!
Yeah guys keep God out of the rest of your lives. He needs to stay in church on Sundays and Wednesdays where he belongs.  ???

PrivateLesson

Ph defense likes the slap button too.   You all do realize that when you slap or applaud someone your name rotates at the bottom of the board right??   

cuckoobird

Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 09, 2015, 03:32:43 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on June 09, 2015, 02:17:46 pm
"Private lesson"

Fits the personality and all the ridiculous flirtations on here.

Dude....I happen to like golf.    AirWarren??  What kind of name is that?
it fits perfectly for guys who like futbol

PrivateLesson

I can't say anything against soccer....I have a little boy who loves it. 

PrivateLesson

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 09, 2015, 03:46:59 pm
Ph defense likes the slap button too.   You all do realize that when you slap or applaud someone your name rotates at the bottom of the board right??

I had no idea. I don't think I've used either of those useless buttons in my 12+years on here.

phdefense

To be honest I had not even thought of slapping you until you brought it up. I used to have over 400 in the positive until I upset the Nashville slappers. However since it seems to matter to you and since I was falsely accused. You might as well kiss yo karma goodbye. For heck hath no fury like a phdefense when he's bored.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: phdefense on June 09, 2015, 03:52:38 pm
To be honest I had not even thought of slapping you until you brought it up. I used to have over 400 in the positive until I upset the Nashville slappers. However since it seems to matter to you and since I was falsely accused. You might as well kiss yo karma goodbye. For heck hath no fury like a phdefense when he's bored.
LOL!!!!......and here you have been acting all innocent.....btw.....the board actually shows who slaps who if you know where to look.....be careful about lying!  lol!   And I don't care if I get slapped.....the lord says Vengence is mine.  I don't believe in karma.  I'll just slap you back cause I like it! lol! 

AirWarren

"Private lesson"

I don't know you tell me, diehard.

I'll give you a hint. Warren throws the ball in the air a lot to score touchdowns and win. See if you can figure it out.

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on June 09, 2015, 03:48:01 pm
"Private lesson"

it fits perfectly for guys who like futbol

I do love some soccer/futbol. USA women in the World Cup. Hoping the bring home the title again. USA!!!

WPWells

AirWarren

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: AirWarren on June 09, 2015, 04:05:41 pm
"Private lesson"

I'll give you a hint. Warren throws the ball in the air a lot to score touchdowns and win. See if you can figure it out.

She's from Waldron. They don't know what a touchdown is.

AirWarren

June 09, 2015, 04:34:32 pm #114 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:36:10 pm by AirWarren
And diehard/privates lesson used to be really concerned and infatuated with smites and claps. She was really paranoid if someone slapped her. And when her "karma" was down. Much like she is now with bringing up slaps, claps and karma back up again.  She accused me of slapping her time and time again. Someone that is concerned about those things know that "your name rotates back to the bottom" or whatever that means.

Welcome back Dh.

LJ06

Just add some bathrooms in the Warren press box and I'll be happy.

AirWarren

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 09, 2015, 04:30:00 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on June 09, 2015, 04:05:41 pm
"Private lesson"

She's from Waldron. They don't know what a touchdown is.
If I'm indeed from Waldron....I'm so touched by your caring nature towards the Waldron kids who read this board, tho.    Sad....Stay Classy, PB. 

Many are paranoid on this board....you ever read it all?   Some get all excited over on the softball threads! Lol!😂😂

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on June 09, 2015, 04:36:29 pm
You should grab you a urinal.

LOL guess so since Monty gets all the money. Maybe we need to start putting crappy products on the field too

AirWarren

phdefense

June 09, 2015, 04:54:31 pm #120 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 05:01:05 pm by phdefense
Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 09, 2015, 03:57:54 pm
LOL!!!!......and here you have been acting all innocent.....btw.....the board actually shows who slaps who if you know where to look.....be careful about lying!  lol!   And I don't care if I get slapped.....the lord says Vengence is mine.  I don't believe in karma.  I'll just slap you back cause I like it! lol!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but like I said I never slapped you until after you accused me. But know you might as well call me Rick James.

AirWarren

Charlie Murphy!!!? What did the hand say to the face??? slap!!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: phdefense on June 09, 2015, 04:54:31 pm
Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 09, 2015, 03:57:54 pm
Sorry to burst your bubble, but like I said I never slapped you until after you accused me. But know you might as well call me Rick James.

But Know you might?? Lol!! 

Okay, PH....I sincerely apologize then if you didn't slap me before.   At least you own up too it! :)

I guess it could be all the double and secret agents here on Fearless. 😀

PrivateLesson

Oh the secret hidden places and things here on Fearless!   Gotta love it.

minerjack

Quote from: AirWarren on June 09, 2015, 05:14:10 pm
Charlie Murphy!!!? What did the hand say to the face??? slap!!
Five fingers!  Such a classic!

Proud Buckaroo

Jack1990

PrivateLesson

Yep.....nobody else notices their karma! LMBO!!   :D 

I haven't been on since early yesterday morning....ya'll stay busy, don't ya? 

Proud Buckaroo

But, I thought it didn't bother you?

PrivateLesson

It doesn't bother me PB.....the only reason it did before was because someone who claimed to be my friend....lied about it.    I didn't see the need to lie about something so trivial.     Some who slap you....won't hide and lie about it.   They own it.....big difference. 

If you notice, some really good posters have negative karma.....and another thing.....like I have learned you can't post something and it all be taken the same way by each poster on here.   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 11, 2015, 08:16:21 am

It appears it does bother you, tho! Lol

cuckoobird

Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 11, 2015, 08:23:58 am
It doesn't bother me PB.....the only reason it did before was because someone who claimed to be my friend....lied about it.    I didn't see the need to lie about something so trivial.     Some who slap you....won't hide and lie about it.   They own it.....big difference. 

If you notice, some really good posters have negative karma.....and another thing.....like I have learned you can't post something and it all be taken the same way by each poster on here.   
Woo HOO I'm a good poster!! thanks DH

PrivateLesson

Always a bird flapping their wings!  Lol

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 11, 2015, 08:31:17 am

Seems to bother me? Because I got my slaps maxed out to be funny. Yeah, I'm so upset about my karma. Lol.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 11, 2015, 09:08:05 am
Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 11, 2015, 08:31:17 am

Seems to bother me? Because I got my slaps maxed out to be funny. Yeah, I'm so upset about my karma. Lol.

Glad your more concerned with your judgement from God than karma.     +1

PrivateLesson

Oh the drama on FF....oh who oh who can it or could it or will it be!!!   :o

PrivateLesson

For the record.....I wasn't slapping you...but you however slap everyone on this board when you get the chance.....no?!?     Maybe.....maybe not? 

Still reading profiles.....PB??   :o     

PrivateLesson

The Mods know every move we make on this board.   Thank goodness. 

AirWarren

Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 11, 2015, 09:25:49 am

Who cares? And who really worries about that stupid crap? Unless you're a weird, shady, and paranoid person.

PrivateLesson

June 11, 2015, 09:35:24 am #139 Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:40:09 am by PrivateLesson
Quote from: AirWarren on June 11, 2015, 09:32:02 am

Who cares? And who really worries about that stupid crap? Unless you're a weird, shady, and paranoid person.
I for one, being a female.....kinda like a little security, if that's what you call it.   We all accept user agreements on here.   I don't really see anything wrong that....especially if you get sent some threatening PMs or something.      People throw lawsuits all the time, anymore.   I don't call it paranoid.  I call it being careful.

And it wouldn't be shady...if you don't care that the mods know.   That would be the opposite.

AirWarren

minerjack

Big Brother?  Be careful. The Feds are watching too. NSA is coming for us.

PrivateLesson

I heard Harv Welch has this whole board wired directly to his home computer...lol!

WPWells

And with that the legend of Harv Welch has died

PrivateLesson

Legends can't die?!?   Can they?  That's why they are a legend. 

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

what if i am just shady, should i be worried?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Oldman on June 11, 2015, 01:42:23 pm

You're not shady, you're just old and like to sit in the shade

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on June 11, 2015, 01:50:43 pm
Quote from: Oldman on June 11, 2015, 01:42:23 pm

You're not shady, you're just old and like to sit in the shade
wrong, i like to sit in the air conditioning.

PrivateLesson

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas