• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gravette vs Shiloh

Started by Lionfan, October 29, 2014, 08:04:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionfan

Do the Lions have a shot at beating the saints?

Watched Shiloh-Lincoln Lincoln moved the ball against the saints Lincoln just turned the ball over way to many times.  Looks like saints have some speed and want to get receivers in space and see if they can break some tackles every now and then they try to beat you deep.

IPROFB

October 29, 2014, 09:19:31 am #1 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:24:03 am by IPROFB
Gravette may end up with two-hundred plus yards of rushing but so will Shiloh. The difference will be on the passing end of the equation. Shiloh has the deep threat on every single play and will throw the long ball ten times a game, connecting on 70%.  The only way to beat them is to put double coverage on the wideout and man up on the other two receivers and hope you can stop the run with what's left. They don't have lots of athletes but the five they have are better than those on any team in the conference IMHO. Gravette can win but only by playing mistake free ball and controlling the clock.

What if Gravette wins out, and Shiloh loses to Pee Ridge next Fri?

1. Pee Ridge
2. Gravette
3. Shiloh CH
4. PG
5. ????

Lionfan

Three way tie for 2nd and I'm not sure on the points but I think pg would be 2nd with Gravette 3 and Shiloh 4

Ole Legend

I think that would make Gentry the 5th team?

SouthpawSensation

Quote from: Lionfan on October 29, 2014, 11:08:52 am
Three way tie for 2nd and I'm not sure on the points but I think pg would be 2nd with Gravette 3 and Shiloh 4
The tiebreaker points are a tricky subject.
For it to happen, Shiloh must lose both games and would stay at 59 points, while Prairie Grove and Gravette win out.
Then comes the points, and here's all the scenarios after that:
If Prairie Grove has the most points, followed by Shiloh and Gravette — Gravette goes down, then Shiloh becomes the No. 2 seed because of the win over PG. PG becomes No. 3 and Gravette is No. 4.
If Prairie Grove has the most points, followed by Gravette and Shiloh — Shiloh goes down, then PG is the No. 2 seed because of its win over Gravette. Gravette is No. 3 and Shiloh is No. 4.
If Gravette has the most points, followed by PG and Shiloh — PG is No. 2, Gravette is No. 3 and Shiloh is No. 4.
If Gravette has the most points, followed by Shiloh and PG — PG goes down, then Gravette gets the No. 2 seed with win over Shiloh. Shiloh is No. 3 and PG is No. 4.
If Shiloh has the most points, followed by PG and Gravette — Gravette down, Shiloh gets No. 2, PG is No. 3 and Gravette No. 4.
If Shiloh has the most points, followed by Gravette and PG — PG goes down, Gravette gets No. 2, Shiloh then takes No. 3 and PG is No. 4.

Cfpr

Go gravette. PR is pulling for ya.

iivydriff

Yes PR is pulling for the Lions this week.

IPROFB

iivydriff

Quote from: IPROFB on October 30, 2014, 02:06:51 pm
I hope Pee Ridge wins out.  8)

Me too.  But i would love to see Gravette put one on Shiloh.  ;D

phdefense

Quote from: iivydriff on October 30, 2014, 02:35:58 pm
Quote from: IPROFB on October 30, 2014, 02:06:51 pm
I hope Pee Ridge wins out.  8)

Me too.  But i would love to see Gravette put one on Shiloh.  ;D
For GLion!

ShilohSaint