• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brookland vs Harrisburg

Started by MercyDaddy, October 28, 2014, 07:06:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MercyDaddy

Who gets their first conference win this Friday, Brookland or Harrisburg?

Bigbossman

Rerun

OB11

Not sure about a winner for this game but I will say this.  I went to the Brookland/Trumann game this past week (not a fan of either just wanted to go to a game and this one was close) expecting to find a lot of empty seats.  I was very mistaken.  Brookland's home stands were absolutely full.  I was under the impression that there was not a lot of support for the Brookland football program.  I was pleasantly surprised when I got there at game time and there wasn't an empty seat.  I hope to see their program do well in the future and the support continue to grow.

Bigbossman

Rerun

Quote from: Bigbossman on October 29, 2014, 08:40:22 pm
Quote from: Rerun on October 29, 2014, 08:58:06 am
Quote from: Bigbossman on October 28, 2014, 11:17:43 pm
Brookland by 2 tds.

Based on what?
Based on nothing..
Quote from: Bigbossman on October 29, 2014, 08:40:22 pm
Quote from: Rerun on October 29, 2014, 08:58:06 am
Quote from: Bigbossman on October 28, 2014, 11:17:43 pm
Brookland by 2 tds.

Based on what?
Based on nothing..

Oh ok.  lol.  Here is the thing that may hurt Harrisburg:  Injuries, Injuries, Injuries.  A lot of focus has been on how bad Harrisburg is, and not how many key injuries they have had.  Harrisburg lost 6 starters in the first half against Cave City.  They never have fully recovered since.  This game may be without a starting running back, tight end, two linebackers, and a couple of lineman.  Even my son was the victim of a questionable hit by a Westside player last week.  Go to:  www.hudl.com/athlete/3331758/highlights/191537388  His number is 85 and you can see one kid barrel rolling with his ankle, while another comes in a little late and hits his outstretched knee.  I totally realize that it could be just momentum, but regardless it ended his football season for his senior year.  Really sux.

neverwaz

November 01, 2014, 08:52:26 am #6 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:08:07 am by neverwaz
Rerun I just saw the video that was a awful hit on an unprotected knee.  How is his knee did it tear anything? I pray he is alright.

Rerun

Quote from: neverwaz on November 01, 2014, 08:52:26 am
Rerun I just saw the video that was a awful hit on an unprotected knee.  How is his knee did it tear anything? I pray he is alright.

His mcl was torn in two different places, but it was superficial tears and doesn't require surgery.  Just 6 weeks of recovery time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas