• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lonoke @ Stuttgart

Started by cuckoobird, October 27, 2014, 08:55:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Let the rabbit slaying begin

phdefense

Legendrabbit

Lonoke played lights out last week! This week depends on what team shows up. Could go either way

LJ06

Stuttgart goes down.  Their yearly pest is coming to town.

phdefense

Quote from: LJ06 on October 27, 2014, 09:48:10 am
Stuttgart goes down.  Their yearly pest is coming to town.
Quoth the Ricebird "Nevermore"

CounterPunch

October 27, 2014, 10:12:16 am #5 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:17:31 pm by CounterPunch
Lonoke wins this one

The Ref

Rabbit

Jacketman65

Fanofsports

phdefense

HeberFan

cuckoobird

Big Fan

bullseye

Jacketman65

BannerMountainMan

Lonoke has not pulled anything out of their hat this year! If they wanna win they need to put it all together

HeberFan

Lots of teams have added trick plays as the season gets old. Might see a few in this game that could decide the contest

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 28, 2014, 07:00:30 pm
Lonoke has not pulled anything out of their hat this year! If they wanna win they need to put it all together
They pulled a win at CAC last week out of their...uh, hats.

HeberFan

Lonoke and Stuttgart have both been streaky this year. Lonoke has gotten better the last three weeks. Lonoke wins.

Bigbossman

Lonoke wins this one big..........really I don't i know the first thing about lonoke I just like to be combative towards cuckoobird and take every opportunity to engage him.

cuckoobird

Thats what i was doing to heberfan

Bigbossman

To be fair I commented on like 15 threads last night, just to flip the thread.

LakeRat

Lonoke will give the Birds a good run but I believe Stuttgart will take this one.

phdefense

It is time!

The Pic:

The Video:

The Lyrics:

only one thing remains

Wabbit Slaying:

cuckoobird

Big Fan

Is Lonoke Stuttgart's biggest rival? 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Big Fan on October 29, 2014, 07:08:00 pm
Since Stuttgart dropped back down in class I would say yes. Lonoke and Stuttgart have been in the same conference in years past and even when they weren't they always played each other in basketball even if they didn't in football.

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 29, 2014, 07:32:37 pm
Since Stuttgart dropped back down in class I would say yes. Lonoke and Stuttgart have been in the same conference in years past and even when they weren't they always played each other in basketball even if they didn't in football.

Who was it before ya'll dropped in class? 

birdman16

White Hall was always an intense game when we played them in our old 4A conference. 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Big Fan on October 29, 2014, 07:38:07 pm

I would say Watson Chapel along with White Hall. Stuttgart had some great games with WC, those 2 in 2001 were epic.

Back in my high school days, without a doubt it was Morrilton. In football and basketball, we DID NOT like each other.

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 29, 2014, 08:05:43 pm

I would say Watson Chapel along with White Hall. Stuttgart had some great games with WC, those 2 in 2001 were epic.

Back in my high school days, without a doubt it was Morrilton. In football and basketball, we DID NOT like each other.
Morrilton?? Really?  When was your day? 

BrianfromCarlisle

White Hall. Anyone remember the brawl after the basketball game?   It spilled out to McDonalds.  We hated White Hall in every way.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Big Fan on October 29, 2014, 08:37:42 pm

I graduated in '89. Our conference that year was Morrilton, Batesville (Pioneers), Searcy, P. Robinson, P. Oak Grove, Watson Chapel and White Hall.

And I still dislike Morrilton. That was a long bus trip...

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 29, 2014, 08:52:47 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on October 29, 2014, 08:37:42 pm

I graduated in '89. Our conference that year was Morrilton, Batesville (Pioneers), Searcy, P. Robinson, P. Oak Grove, Watson Chapel and White Hall.

And I still dislike Morrilton. That was a long bus trip...
You could have gave me 50 guesses and I would have never said Morrilton....crazy! 

Ashy Larry

Rabbittrax

Rabbits win, will b close but rabbits win. Stuttgart only scored 7 pts each of last 2 games. Birds will get wings clipped

Jacketman65

phdefense

cuckoobird

Birds win because cuckoo will be on the sideline friday giving advice to the coaches

your name here

Opportunity to shine. You won't be doing any Pat Haden tricks with the officials will you?

cuckoobird

I may do a Tommy Lewis if a lonoke player breaks free down our sideline

your name here

Do it, and please post a video.

phdefense

Okay now that I am done posting pictures and videos. Things are real simple for Stuttgart this week. Win and they are in the playoffs.

phdefense

1,2 They're coming for you

3,4 They want it more

5,6 Gonna get some picks

7,8 Gonna Dominate

9,10 Birds get the win

cuckoobird

I hear there are some lonoke players with staph infection. Is this true and will they be playing?

your name here

I think you have the wrong info, its rabbit fever.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 31, 2014, 02:17:50 pm
I hear there are some lonoke players with staph infection. Is this true and will they be playing?
I haven't heard that, but if they have staph infection they definitely should not play.

BrianfromCarlisle

Maybe the cold will cause it to become dormant!

Jacketman65

Oh ya spread it around, nothing like sharing!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas