• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4A Championship Game: Pocahontas at Highland

Started by redskinsfan, October 26, 2014, 03:35:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redskinsfan

October 26, 2014, 03:35:55 pm Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:37:49 pm by redskinsfan
What are your thoughts? 3-4A Championship on the line and it's a huge rivalry game, it will be an awesome night for football.

BannerMountainMan

Highlands passing game and sweeps are just too good

NEA Razorback olfan

redskinsfan

October 26, 2014, 05:02:39 pm #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:04:59 pm by redskinsfan
It will be tough to beat Highland at home but I think we win in a close one...

Pocahontas 26
Highland     20

RebFan4Life

I for one am super excited about this game.   I hope we win but it definitely be a great game. 

GHS_08

Just curious.. If Highland wins there will be a three way tie for 1st. If they all win out after that which they should, doesn't it go to the points system? How does that work?

hawgfan15

Pocahontas has been a huge surprise in 4A this year. One of those teams that is never talked about or given much credit but congrats on being undefeated so far! As long as Johnson and Stewart are healthy the Rebels are going to have a chance. How about a 3 way tie for the conference title? Should be a great game

policeman

TBone70

Quote from: GHS_08 on October 26, 2014, 05:28:25 pm
Just curious.. If Highland wins there will be a three way tie for 1st. If they all win out after that which they should, doesn't it go to the points system? How does that work?
look at the 3-4a conference thread it will tell you

Big Fan

Quote from: GHS_08 on October 26, 2014, 05:28:25 pm
The team with the lowest points will be 3rd and head to head with the other two will determine the champ. 

noonerricky

I've been debating this all weekend but I've determined I like highlands offense more but I like pokey defense. However with this being a huge game and both teams being good and I know highland is at home I'm going with pokey.

MercyDaddy

I think Highland plays their best game of the season in this one and gives Pokey their first loss. Pokey is a great young team, but I think Highland puts it together when it means the most and wins a close one at home.

Bigbossman

Highland comes out swingin, and takes it by 2 tds.

Qhcaoc

I dont know if either team can stop each other... who ever makes the fewest mistakes wins

Gray lizard

I will be in town Friday.  I hope to get to this game.  That is if I am not cleaning a deer which I really hope is the case.

TBone70

Quote from: Gray lizard on October 30, 2014, 08:58:44 am
I will be in town Friday.  I hope to get to this game.  That is if I am not cleaning a deer which I really hope is the case.
Come watch it, great environment, we will make you feel at home. Plus Great Hunting up here, I got 31 stands set up on my 240 acres and I'm gonna wait till Saturday to hunt, cant miss this one. Youth hunt starts Saturday up here, be careful in the woods. Come on Rebels 

TBone70

Dang, what a ballgame boys. Fine example of why I like High School football. Come from behind victory's are sweet. Both teams played great. Co-Championship was on the line if teams win out. 

Jacketman65

RebFan4Life

Awesome awesome game.  Pokeys secondary are 2nd to none. Our defense came out with a vengence 3rd qtr.  Congrates to my Rebels and Redskins.  Both played their hearts out.   Very nerve racking though. 

TBone70

Quote from: Jacketman65 on October 31, 2014, 10:44:40 pm
Congrats to your Rebels T-Bone!
Thanks, good win beating an undefeated team like that. Whew, my heart is still racing. Pokey is a solid team and executed well on offense. They faked me out several times on who had the ball. Great fan base, they traveled well. They filled the seats and then some.Good win for the Rebels

Gray lizard

Looks like this was a great game.  I did not make it to the game, but I could hear it from the stand. My son got a deer Saturday afternoon just before dark.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas