• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dewitt at Dumas

Started by dragonpride, October 26, 2014, 01:39:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonpride

What a great game! Dragons come back with the last drive and make an outstanding pass and reception on 4th and long to the bobcat 1! Great job Dragons

your name here

Wouldn't have needed it if we hadn't fumbled at the , and had the "out of position" official say that #30 was juggling the ball in the back of the end zone. It was good to see us finally play well against Dumas. For some reason we are always flat when we play them.

LJ06

Poor Dumas.  Gonna finish 0-8 in conference.

Loyalfan1

How many TD's does Gragg have so far?

your name here

I don't think he had any Friday. And only a few receptions, if he weren't so big he would had gone unnoticed in the game. If I were his coach I would feed him the ball a lot more.

Bigbossman

Better luck next year dumas.

IPROFB

Dumas always has talent but can't seem to put it all together. 

Loyalfan1

Lotta talent.  Crazy situation

CounterPunch

LJ06

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on October 30, 2014, 10:38:41 am
Quote from: CounterPunch on October 30, 2014, 10:34:14 am
Quote from: IPROFB on October 29, 2014, 02:08:25 pm
hireblair.com

After next year yes
I promise you he will put a respectable team on the field. Right now, Dumas is anything but.

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 30, 2014, 10:40:24 am
hireblair.com

After next year yes
I promise you he will put a respectable team on the field. Right now, Dumas is anything but.

I know he will, but obviously wouldn't take a head coaching job in 8-4A next year.

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on October 30, 2014, 10:42:26 am
Quote from: CounterPunch on October 30, 2014, 10:40:24 am
hireblair.com

After next year yes

I know he will, but obviously wouldn't take a head coaching job in 8-4A next year.
true

Earnest T Bass Sr.

I would never count Coach Brown out of any job offer.  I don't him well we had a class together at UAM. But I have friends that know him and one that played for him at Fordyce years ago.   They have said he is the type that will coach as long as he can stand up.  They also say he is still highly motivated to be a head coach and to get back in the playoffs.    Dumas got players and if they drop to 3a could be the next fairview.     

IPROFB

I don't think it is appropriate to have this conversation about a team while they still have games left to play. IMHO

CounterPunch

Quote from: IPROFB on October 30, 2014, 12:50:33 pm
I don't think it is appropriate to have this conversation about a team while they still have games left to play. IMHO
eh they will lose the rest of them for sure. They couldn't even beat Dewitt

your name here

October 30, 2014, 02:01:33 pm #16 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:31:49 pm by your name here
His Jr team looked good the other night, but they were huge. On Dumas as a whole, last year I made the statement that their group in SR high was horrible in Jr high, and was told that didn't matter. Well obviously it does have something to do with it. CP you sleeping all night?

CounterPunch

Quote from: your name here on October 30, 2014, 02:01:33 pm
His Jr team looked god the other night, but they were huge. On Dumas as a whole, last year I made the statement that their group in SR high was horrible in Jr high, and was told that didn't matter. Well obviously it does have something to do with it. CP you sleeping all night?
naw I haven't slept all night in several days. Lol

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on October 30, 2014, 02:06:17 pm
Quote from: your name here on October 30, 2014, 02:01:33 pm
His Jr team looked god the other night, but they were huge. On Dumas as a whole, last year I made the statement that their group in SR high was horrible in Jr high, and was told that didn't matter. Well obviously it does have something to do with it. CP you sleeping all night?
naw I haven't slept all night in several days. Lol

Lol won't change for a while

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas