• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pottsville vs. Plaski Robinson

Started by taclark1996, October 25, 2014, 03:49:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

taclark1996

Any thoughts? Should be a close game.

BannerMountainMan

I would love for Pulaski to win this game but I think Pottsville is just too much to handle

Lacerta agilis

I'm going with PR in this one. After seeing both, I think PR is too much for Pottsville.

The Coach

Pottsville should be able to physically wear PR down.

D-TOWN LIZARD

If Pottsville doesn't bring their A-game , they will lose this week!  Robinson is due a win, losing 3 of their last 4! 

1964 Hogs

Pottsville has home field advantage, that will help.  Pottsville gonna have to score 4/5 TDs to win this one tho.  PR will have success throwing the football against, not a good pass defense in Pottsville. 

armchajrhog5

After seeing both, I think Pottsville has a better defense .Robinson will score but Pottsville wins a close one with their power running game. That is Robinson's weakness and Pottsville does it very very well.

D-TOWN LIZARD

Oh but Pottsville has no weaknesses, right?!?!?  LOL.  All I say is .... Robinson keep passing the ball and you'll win this one

SUGARTOWN

With Robinson's talent they should only have one loss this season IMO (Dardanelle). But I think this game is probably a toss up.

SandRattler

If Robinson plays like they did against the Sand Lizards last Friday night they will easily beat the Apache's. They are a very good football team!

Gray lizard

Game is getting closer.  This should be a good one and I bet it is close on the big board.  I am going to go with Pottsville by 3.  I think playing at home will make the difference.  Plus I just want them to win.

APACHE

I am ready for our boys to come out and play a good clean game. No turn overs, no mistakes and everybody does their job.

If this happens Look out. We need to make a statement in this game.

Apaches by 21

Gray lizard

Quote from: APACHE on October 29, 2014, 11:28:27 am
I am ready for our boys to come out and play a good clean game. No turn overs, no mistakes and everybody does their job.

Apaches by 21

Hey I like that prediction.

Gray lizard

Someone please post up the score during the game.  I will not be able to make it to the game and out of radio range.  I can check scores on my phone.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: APACHE on October 29, 2014, 11:28:27 am

Apaches by 21

Mission accomplished.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas