• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle @ Dover

Started by Doveman, October 25, 2014, 12:59:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Coach

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 28, 2014, 07:10:44 pm
Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on October 28, 2014, 06:59:41 pm
No one even talks about Newport except for you, that's why your on every other teams' topic board bc no one cares about them.  4a people's champs? U are full of jokes....I needed a good laugh!
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
once again I see its ticket time.. this coming friday as dover give you guys a harsh reality check the greyhound bus will roll on to victory! Im not putting your team down I'm just stating the facts. Dardanelle did the same thing last year until.......
They ran in to warren and could barely muster up a ridiculous 13 points

Again I ask WHO has Newport played?

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 28, 2014, 07:00:24 pm
Quote from: The Coach on October 28, 2014, 06:32:58 pm
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 28, 2014, 06:29:03 pm
I hope the hounds play you guys during the playoffs so you will see exactly what I mean, when I say week schedules equal over exaggerated credibility! I will post a few Greyhound games on here so you can see what real pass rush threat looks like, and by the way you are more then welcome to come cheer the hounds aka the 4A peoples champs, on to victory friday night...we welcome all!

Who has Newport played? Sylvan Hills? That's about it and they got killed!!!

They quit playing Batesville because they were getting owned by the Pioneers!!!
once again the hounds were a bit under the weather that game, 2 I advise you watch the link I just posted so you can see that coach Harrison is running a totally different offensive look from days of old when we played batesville. 3. Notice how other teams like dollarway and arkie had to lose before you moved up..the reason being no matter how perfect you record is no one cares when your schedule is so week. 1 no I didn't forget about number 1, because we're number 1!  ;D

We play every week on our schedule, but or schedule isn't weak. Geez, nothing worse than an illiterate, uneducated troll blathering stupidity. At least Scooter uses words correctly...

sports_lover

Dover's quarterback is out for the remainder of the season.  He has a torn ACL.  I hate to see a kid's season end like that.

Quote from: armchajrhog5 on October 28, 2014, 05:26:15 pm
Quote from: Fearthedawg on October 28, 2014, 09:48:00 am
Quote from: mastiff on October 28, 2014, 09:26:57 am
What is the word on Dover's QB? Heard he got hurt in the Ozark game. What was the extent of the injury? I hope he can play Friday night.

I know he was going to the doctor today I think....he is a very tough kid so he will be out there unless doctor forbids it.  He was in street clothes in the 2nd quarter of the Ozark game.   I hope he plays too, if I was a betting man, I would bet to see #22 on the field.

Hope I am hearing wrong but word from
some of the kids is it is a tear and he is out
for a while ... Big loss both sides of
The ball
Will update if I hear for certain .

Bigbossman

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 28, 2014, 07:10:44 pm
Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on October 28, 2014, 06:59:41 pm
No one even talks about Newport except for you, that's why your on every other teams' topic board bc no one cares about them.  4a people's champs? U are full of jokes....I needed a good laugh!
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
once again I see its ticket time.. this coming friday as dover give you guys a harsh reality check the greyhound bus will roll on to victory! Im not putting your team down I'm just stating the facts. Dardanelle did the same thing last year until.......
They ran in to warren and could barely muster up a ridiculous 13 points
Lol give it to em CTG. Lol pass out them tickets son lol.

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 28, 2014, 11:39:29 pm #54 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:28:58 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
Dardanelle... name one team in your conference that have won a state championship since the flood of Noah!!! Just admit it you are in a "Weak" conference! Catchthegreyhound may not know how to use "spellcheck" but then again this isn't a spelling-bee competition,  its football competition, and if its one thing "catch" knows......its football, and like I informed star city, dardaSMELLS is not WMS material.....TRUST ME!

Gray lizard

Catch TheGrayhound
You are like that little kid that just will not go away.  No one really wants to be mean to you.  I opened a thread for you to post in and if any wants to know about Newport they can post in the area.  Again just go away.

The Coach

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 28, 2014, 11:39:29 pm
like I informed star city, dardaNelle is not WMS material.....TRUST ME!

neither is Newport......TRUST ME!!

WPWells

CatchTheGreyhound...Booneville (aka last year's state champion) was in Dardanelle's conference

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 28, 2014, 11:35:39 am
Quote from: D-TOWN LIZARD on October 27, 2014, 03:21:03 pm
PERFECTION?!?!   :-\  I doubt it.  I'm not oblivious to the fact that the score was 22-21.......definitely sounds like PERFECTION to me!
Don't let the final score fool you, at half Stuttgart was up 21-0....after our defense played at "full potential", cuckcoo bird & Stuttgart could not buy a first down.! By the way, I'm not too impressed with you sand lizards anyway: its easy to go undefeated when your toughest opponent was a "3A" school! If you want reputable respect like the "GREYHOUNDS" ...how about scheduling upper class competition during off season. Trust me your weak schedule will comeback to hunt you during the playoffs...and ol "catch" will be right there to serve you your crow and say I told you so, as the Greyhounds continue to hand out tickets and roll on toward WMS!
I do not believe Clinton, Dover, Pulaski Robinson, and Pottsville are mediocre teams

BannerMountainMan

Dardanelle... name one team in your conference that have won a state championship since the flood of Noah!!! Just admit it you are in a "Weak" conference! Catchthegreyhound may not know how to use "spellcheck" but then again this isn't a spelling-bee competition,  its football competition, and if its one thing "catch" knows......its football, and like I informed star city, dardaSMELLS is not WMS material.....TRUST ME!
Last year

Lacerta agilis

October 29, 2014, 09:16:03 am #60 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:20:56 am by Lacerta agilis

Spell check won't catch that, it wasn't spelled incorrectly, just used incorrectly. But your right, it's football and I'm quite sure correct spelling and using words correctly aren't going to be a factor in your career path. Just don't burn the fries.

I bet you'll be surprised come playoff time how some of these "weak" 4-4A teams do.

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 29, 2014, 10:12:37 am #61 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:19:24 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: Gray lizard on October 29, 2014, 07:56:23 am
Catch TheGrayhound
You are like that little kid that just will not go away.  No one really wants to be mean to you.  I opened a thread for you to post in and if any wants to know about Newport they can post in the area.  Again just go away.
I would imagin that if I posted what you wanted to hear, then I would be more then welcome to post? How bias is that? Like you fellas, I love Arkansas high school football. Dardanelle program have definitely gotten better over the years. However, I see a glitch in your progress and its one that many schools make. That is, falsified perception of your "actual"  talant level based on weak scheduling. 
You fellas mentioned several times the Newport vs SH game; yes we did play perhaps one of the top 3 schools in 5A and lost. However, Coach Harrison knew this game would exploit all areas of weakness on both defense and offense, giving the rest of regular season to profect.
When you don't do that; of course your record looks great but, you're left dumbfounded as a team like Dollarway, Mena, Hamburg,or Newport....comes and eat your granny's hot butter biscuits for lunch.
I will not post on your thread any more but come playoffs. ....YOU WILL....   "CATCHTHEGREYHOUND"

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 29, 2014, 10:41:13 am #62 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:52:10 am by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: Lacerta agilis on October 29, 2014, 09:16:03 am

Spell check won't catch that, it wasn't spelled incorrectly, just used incorrectly. But your right, it's football and I'm quite sure correct spelling and using words correctly aren't going to be a factor in your career path. Just don't burn the fries.

I bet you'll be surprised come playoff time how some of these "weak" 4-4A teams do.
Again, who spend thier time doing formal grammaticals and spellcheck errors on a casual sports forum?   I KNOW! You can't hide your identity any longer  ;D ;D .........

Gray lizard

I really don't care where you post but how you post.  This is Dover vs Dardanelle and I do not want to read how good you think Newport is in this thread.  I am ok that you don't think Dardanelle will do well in the playoffs.  You are not the only poster that pushes their team in other teams threads, but Newport has no relation to this game.  Neither team plays them and there are no common opponents. 
If they end up matching up in the playoffs bash away.

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 29, 2014, 10:12:37 am
Catch TheGrayhound
I would imagin that if I posted what you wanted to hear, then I would be more then welcome to post? How bias is that? Like you fellas, I love Arkansas high school football. Dardanelle program have definitely gotten better over the years. However, I see a glitch in your progress and its one that many schools make. That is, falsified perception of your "actual"  talant level based on weak scheduling. 
You fellas mentioned several times the Newport vs SH game; yes we did play perhaps one of the top 3 schools in 5A and lost. However, Coach Harrison knew this game would exploit all areas of weakness on both defense and offense, giving the rest of regular season to profect.
When you don't do that; of course your record looks great but, you're left dumbfounded as a team like Dollarway, Mena, Hamburg,or Newport....comes and eat your granny's hot butter biscuits for lunch.
I will not post on your thread any more but come playoffs. ....YOU WILL....   "CATCHTHEGREYHOUND"

I respect Mena and think they have a good team this year, but they would "eat my granny's hot butter biscuits"? Hey football Einstein, you do realize that's the same team that just came out of the 4-4A last year and finished 5th? A 3-2 record in the 7-4A means they are a better team than anyone in the 4-4A? I guess Waldron would make a playoff run now if they weren't in the 7-4A.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Quote from: Gray lizard on October 29, 2014, 10:42:44 am
I really don't care where you post but how you post.  This is Dover vs Dardanelle and I do not want to read how good you think Newport is in this thread.  I am ok that you don't think Dardanelle will do well in the playoffs.  You are not the only poster that pushes their team in other teams threads, but Newport has no relation to this game.  Neither team plays them and there are no common opponents. 
I was only making a comparison in a previous post as to what offensive approach Dover needs inorder to pull off a win against dardanelle. I'm not  pushing the "greyhound" envelope. I'm just stating that, it is my professional football opinion that the sandlizards have done them selves a disservice by not competing on a higher skill level!

CatchTheGreyhound!

Don't feel bad! You're not the first one to receive "Tickets"....and trust me you want be the last ;D

Carry on with your thread!!!! Im out ;D ;D ;D

SandRattler

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 29, 2014, 11:25:55 am
I was only making a comparison in a previous post as to what offensive approach Dover needs inorder to pull off a win against dardanelle. I'm not  pushing the "greyhound" envelope. I'm just stating that, it is my professional football opinion that the sandlizards have done them selves a disservice by not competing on a higher skill level!
I don't normally talk to idiots but when I do I like to come to the point quickly in hopes their stupidity doesn't get on me. We do not decide which conference we are in AAA does. How can we do ourselves a disservice? We play the conference teams in our conference. Ok Carry on GreyFleaHound!!!!!!

The Coach

October 29, 2014, 12:48:46 pm #68 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:50:21 pm by The Coach
Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 29, 2014, 10:12:37 am
Catch TheGrayhound

So if the loss to SH was to let you guys fix your many weaknesses what did Helena exploit a few weeks back?

The 2 best teams you've played and you've lost both.  Sounds like the Greyhound is running on hot air!!!

CatchTheGreyhound!

October 29, 2014, 01:07:17 pm #69 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:09:19 pm by CatchTheGreyhound!
Quote from: SandRattler on October 29, 2014, 12:31:18 pm
I don't normally talk to idiots but when I do I like to come to the point quickly in hopes their stupidity doesn't get on me. We do not decide which conference we are in AAA does. How can we do ourselves a disservice? We play the conference teams in our conference. Ok Carry on GreyFleaHound!!!!!!
I had left you guys alone...do you really want me to come back? Because if I did I would probably say " genius,  off season and scrimmage games are arranged by your local Athletic Association."

SandRattler

Quote from: CatchTheGreyhound! on October 29, 2014, 01:07:17 pm
Quote from: SandRattler on October 29, 2014, 12:31:18 pm
Hey FleaGreyHound your welcome to stay or leave but your still a moron!
I had left you guys alone...do you really want me to come back? Because if I did I would probably say " genius,  off season and scrimmage games are arranged by your local Athletic Association."

Gray lizard

Make sure someone keeps the score up to date on this game.  I will be out of radio range and no computer.  I can check the scores on my phone.

D-TOWN LIZARD

GO LIZARDS!!!!!GO LIZARDS!!!!!GO LIZARDS!!!!!

PitCrewLizard

40-0 in the 4th

Yep, we're struggling....... ::) ::)

armchajrhog5

Great job Dardanelle-You were every bit as good as expected and even more-Hope you bring the State title home to the 4-4a

Lacerta agilis

Quote from: armchajrhog5 on October 31, 2014, 09:41:16 pm
Great job Dardanelle-You were every bit as good as expected and even more-Hope you bring the State title home to the 4-4a

Thanks for the props. Dover should take care of business next week to finish 8-2. Great season.

CatchTheGreyhound!

Way to go lizards; you really took care of business tonight.....that's how you get a name for yourself! CTG will be keeping an eye out for more impressive wins from you fellas ...wish you guys a very successful season!!

ATU

Quote from: ATU on October 25, 2014, 08:21:34 pm
Dover beat Ozark by 6.Dardanelle by 40.
Looks like i was pretty close.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas