• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverview at Newport

Started by The Ref, October 25, 2014, 10:26:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ref

Great game last night at Newport, very proud of the effort by the Raiders hanging tough with a talented Newport team. We are getting adjusted to this new conference & competing well against some great football programs.

Stadium upgrades at Newport were amazing, game atmosphere was great.

whippersnapper

Riverview did a good job of stuffing the run at times. And the qb is pretty salty. But not to take away from them the hounds had a lot of penalties and timely turnovers. We have to play cleaner heading into november. Think we had around 450 yards of offense. Gunnar Bullard passed the 1000 mark in yards as well. Thank you for the compliments on the stadium. Newport already a proud footba program continues to grow each day to get back to what it was in the 80s and 90s.

The Ref

Whipper, Is it possible to watch Newport's post game interview ? I've noticed some of those posted on here this season.

phdefense

Quote from: The Ref on October 25, 2014, 01:38:21 pm
Whipper, Is it possible to watch Newport's post game interview ? I've noticed some of those posted on here this season.
https://www.youtube.com/user/newportcable15/videos

whippersnapper

Yeah the one from last night probably won't be up till later this afternoon/evening. At least that's how it has been the past few weeks

whippersnapper

Here is the Newport vs Riverview game. Little longer then normal. Reason why is because the 2nd annual alumni football game was during pregame. So maybe some names to ring bells for folks. Coach Harrison show is on this link as well. Show starts about 2:45 mark. Just after the game. (Hours:mins)

CatchTheGreyhound!

I expected this win, but I was a bit surprised by how close this game was. Seems as if we are waiting till the second half to play at full potential and close out! Hope coach Harrison gets this resolved before playoffs!

The Ref

Riverview dropped 2 INTs in the end zone , both deflected up to Newport WR's for TDs. Those 2 plays are made by Riverview & this game might have been much different. Newport has a lot of playmakers & will be tough to beat in the playoffs.

The Ref

Quote from: whippersnapper on October 26, 2014, 12:04:30 pm

Here is the Newport vs Riverview game. Little longer then normal. Reason why is because the 2nd annual alumni football game was during pregame. So maybe some names to ring bells for folks. Coach Harrison show is on this link as well. Show starts about 2:45 mark. Just after the game. (Hours:mins)
Thanks for the link!

HeberFan

Riverview has played tough all year. Not a team to be overlooked.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas