• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Vs Hamburg. 8-4a title on the line.

Started by AirWarren, October 24, 2014, 10:35:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on October 30, 2014, 02:31:21 pm
so does warren have the paperwork in hand to show hamburg is cheating?

Yeah. We get it all forwarded to the infamous post office in warren.

bullseye

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on October 30, 2014, 03:37:19 pm

they don't tell you things like this. you're from benton.

Superjack45

October 30, 2014, 04:07:26 pm #303 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:22:12 pm by Superjack45
Man this anticipation is killing me I can't wait for this game to start,it's going to be a dandy. All you who are cheering for Hamburg to win and beat Warren then you gotta bring a butt to whoop a butt so be ready to feast your eyes on the greatest show on turf (actually it's grass).

cuckoobird

bullseye

Superjack45

For you all who are about to travel to Warren I pray for save travels to and from where ever you will be coming from. With that said Go Jacks! Go!

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on October 30, 2014, 04:01:57 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on October 30, 2014, 03:37:19 pm

they don't tell you things like this. you're from benton.

Might want to rethink "from".

NoRetreat

Is there an age limit on kids playing sports..If so Warren has an ineligible  player also

cuckoobird

Jack1990

They can't have reached their 19th birthday by September 1.

So who is it?

NoRetreat

I will not post a kids name on here out of respect...He was held bck or repeated a few grades I will tell you that much

Jack1990

An attempt to start rumors on us. No problem. Saw it coming earlier. Wondered why it took so long.

cuckoobird

I think the rumors were started by warren first. Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives

NoRetreat

For the rumors as it relates to Dway the player in question was cleared before the season started. .Our superintendent is on the AAA board.It wasn't about grades either

Jack1990

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 30, 2014, 06:34:29 pm
I think the rumors were started by warren first. Like sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives
I read that too. Not saying it was right or wrong. I was just saying I knew that it wouldn't be long before all the top teams had accusations against them. Personally I'm not a fan of rumors either way. If there are eligibility questions, then it needs to be settled by the governing agency. Until then the games will be played as scheduled. Life will go on. Just like the days of our lives.

Superjack45

You are wrong there retreat this kid was not held back so you need to rethink what you are saying, check your sources for info. This person you are speaking of moved in here so get it right B4 opening that mouth of yours. This game will be played Friday so all the if,buts and maybe can be laid to rest.

NoRetreat

Of course it will be played the show will go on.We got to be talking about 2 different kids this kid was always in Warren

NoRetreat

My point is that people need to quit with the speculation on teams because I guarantee if u examine every team u could find something. ..NOW BACK TO FOOTBALL PLEASE

Superjack45

Quote from: NoRetreat on October 30, 2014, 06:54:48 pm
My point is that people need to quit with the speculation on teams because I guarantee if u examine every team u could find something. ..NOW BACK TO FOOTBALL PLEASE
I am going to say this and leave it alone I have a son that's a senior and these kids have all been together. So I don't know where you heard this but anyway you right back to FOOTBALL.

Romeo

Today is the 40th anniversary of Ali vs. Foreman, The Rumble in the Jungle. In that fight, Ali was able to take down a seemingly unstoppable opponent. Can Hamburg do the same tomorrow?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Romeo on October 30, 2014, 07:45:00 pm
Today is the 40th anniversary of Ali vs. Foreman, The Rumble in the Jungle. In that fight, Ali was able to take down a seemingly unstoppable opponent. Can Hamburg do the same tomorrow?
Comparing Warren to Ali? That's a bit of a stretch. Lol

cuckoobird

Warren cant even compare to lake village in titles

Romeo

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 30, 2014, 08:00:13 pm

No. I'm comparing Warren to Foreman.

cuckoobird

Well you have two more titles than the gators

AirWarren

What's gillett's?

Move in transplants count as much as the rings I have. Which is none.

Come on cuck!!! You're slipping! :D

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Romeo on October 30, 2014, 08:07:43 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 30, 2014, 08:00:13 pm

No. I'm comparing Warren to Foreman.
Actually a comparison to Ali would be fitting for you guys since he was the FORMER champion that night. :)

AirWarren

Boy. Y'all got smokey the bear weeping with the forest fire y'all set in this thread.

cuckoobird

AirWarren

I'll have dance competition trophies. Already have pageant trophies from my princess. Takes a special man to have a 5 year old princess, ha.

cuckoobird

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on October 30, 2014, 09:21:43 pm
I'll have dance competition trophies. Already have pageant trophies from my princess. Takes a special man to have a 5 year old princess, ha.
Right there with you AW. I got a 15 year old daughter that brings home trophies from her competition dance team for the past 9 years.

AirWarren

Jack1990

Me either!! Absolutely love the time i spend sitting in the various auditoriums around the state to watch her.

Scrapper14

Im calling the upset in this one I like the Lions over the Lumberjacks

CounterPunch

Quote from: Scrapper14 on October 30, 2014, 10:11:25 pm
delete your account, create a new one, and try again.

Superjack45

October 30, 2014, 10:32:28 pm #336 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:56:34 am by Superjack45
go to bed kid you gotta game Friday and Your wrong there will not be an upset the best team Friday will win,can you say the Jacks.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 30, 2014, 10:32:28 pm
go to bed kid you gotta game Friday and Your wrong there will not be an upset the best time Friday will win,can you say the Jacks.
What's the "best time"? For me it's usually bed time...

cuckoobird

Yes, the best time will win and thats hamburg

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 31, 2014, 06:39:41 am

You and Youngblood sleep good last night?

cuckoobird

Like babies. He has predicted 3 ints and one will be a pick 6

LJ06

Superjack45

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 31, 2014, 06:11:41 am
Quote from: Superjack45 on October 30, 2014, 10:32:28 pm
go to bed kid you gotta game Friday and Your wrong there will not be an upset the best time Friday will win,can you say the Jacks.
What's the "best team"? For me it's usually bed time...

Superjack45

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 31, 2014, 06:39:41 am
You know what I ment stop being silly you and Sugar baby.

cuckoobird

Would you like a see and say? My grandson is outgrowing his And i hate to see it go to waste.

Superjack45

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 31, 2014, 08:00:23 am
Would you like a see and say? My grandson is outgrowing his And i hate to see it go to waste.
I am not fooling with you today go find somebody else to be mess with, I'm talking football only man. You can say what you want after this so have at it.

countrygirlhogfan

It's game day ladies and gentlemen... it's also Halloween. Lumberjacks have both tricks and treats in-store for the little kittens.... Let's go Jacks!!! Fixen to lay down that axe!!!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on October 31, 2014, 08:26:43 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on October 31, 2014, 08:00:23 am
I am not fooling with you today go find somebody else to be mess with, I'm talking football only man. You can say what you want after this so have at it.
I can always say what I want and you make it so easy to mess with you. just sayin

Blazer51

Has warren ever had a thread under 3 pages? Lol

OLineman

Quote from: Blazer51 on October 31, 2014, 09:23:20 am
Has warren ever had a thread under 3 pages? Lol

Dude I lived and worked in Warren for 2 years some time ago. LITERALLY nothing else matters or is worth talking about other than FOOTBALL or deer hunting. A perfect example of a community completely committed to their football team. Most towns would and should be jealous of their dedication.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas