• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Vs Hamburg. 8-4a title on the line.

Started by AirWarren, October 24, 2014, 10:35:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Come on up hamburg. Time for you to get you some.

BIGGOAT60

CounterPunch

Could be a good defensive game. I don't feel like Hamburg can score enough to beat Warren. But hey with this 8-4a conference, who knows.

AirWarren

b.r.93

If hamburg gets there offense clicking then they very well could score enough to beat warren

Jack1990

We still have to win out. Focus one game at a time. Bring on the Lions and let's get it on in Jim Hurley Stadium!

LJ06

Warren is rolling on all cylinders right now and just in time.  It will be very hard for Hamburg to come into Warren and escape with a win.  They can do it, but its going to be a tough chore.  They can ill afford the mistakes they had tonight.

Romeo

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

I'm ready to see some real competition come to town! Time for a test!

Eaglemaniac

CounterPunch

Quote from: Romeo on October 24, 2014, 11:21:46 pm
Warren can't simply lose on Halloween.
the Orange and black will be on your side.

LJ06

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 24, 2014, 11:22:47 pm
Seen both play now. Warren takes this one.

And ya'll saw us while we had QB issues...

phdefense

Warren will continue to own this conference until you people learn how to consistently defend the forward pass. Don't get me wrong Warren can produce some scary teams, but even the Jack faithful will admit that sometimes they win conference titles they had no business winning just from scheming you guys up.

LJ06

Quote from: phdefense on October 24, 2014, 11:33:47 pm
Warren will continue to own this conference until you people learn how to consistently defend the forward pass. Don't get me wrong Warren can produce some scary teams, but even the Jack faithful will admit that sometimes they win conference titles they had no business winning just from scheming you guys up.

This is true.  Noticed Monticello tried to run a bit more tonight.  Thought you guys liked to throw it all over the field this year Big Fan?  Warren is actually do a good job this year of actually attacking a defense rather than the ole heap and hope.  Really are attacking the middle of defenses with the slants then going over the top when the D starts committing on the shorter routes.  Have been really impressed with Gorman in conference play.  I think he was 13 for 23 for 271 yards and 4 TD's in the 1st half.

AirWarren

That puts him 12 TD pass in 3 games. Kid has really stepped up.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 25, 2014, 08:50:22 am
That puts him 12 TD pass in 3 games. Kid has really stepped up.

13.  He had another in the second half I believe.

AirWarren

Quote from: b.r.93 on October 24, 2014, 11:08:58 pm
If hamburg gets there offense clicking then they very well could score enough to beat warren

Umm. The IF game.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 25, 2014, 08:59:16 am

Umm. The IF game.

The thing about that is Hamburg is facing one of the top defenses Friday night

AirWarren

Warren's defense is about to take it to hamburg.

True_Fan9

Trey Miller was injured last night. He tried to play on it but couldn't and come out in street clothes at half. Hopefully he will be able to go next week.

LJ06

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 25, 2014, 09:15:54 am
Trey Miller was injured last night. He tried to play on it but couldn't and come out in street clothes at half. Hopefully he will be able to go next week.

Whats wrong with him?  If he can't play that is a big blow to Hamburg.

True_Fan9

Ankle injury. Happened early last night. I know Trey is a gamer and he's going to try to do all he can to be out there Friday. Just don't think he will be 100% if he plays

LJ06

Quote from: True_Fan9 on October 25, 2014, 10:01:06 am
Ankle injury. Happened early last night. I know Trey is a gamer and he's going to try to do all he can to be out there Friday. Just don't think he will be 100% if he plays

Our RB still isn't 100% either, but probably will be by Friday.

AirWarren

True_Fan9

LJ06

southernboy

Warren is the best team I've seen so far ... let me correct that...the best overall team ...Hamburg's offense is just as good if not better then Warrens....This game could go either way....Good Luck to both teams...!!

CounterPunch

Quote from: southernboy on October 25, 2014, 11:54:54 am
Warren is the best team I've seen so far ... let me correct that...the best overall team ...Hamburg's offense is just as good if not better then Warrens....This game could go either way....Good Luck to both teams...!!
Hamburgs offense can't hold a candle to Warrens. You need to go back to sleep, wake up, and try again. Now, Hamburgs defense is solid.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

A whole lot of questions are gona get answered Friday night!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on October 25, 2014, 10:39:50 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 25, 2014, 10:19:58 am
He looked pretty dang good last night.

And hes at only 80-90%
Seems like he's been banged up most of his high school career.

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 25, 2014, 12:16:15 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on October 25, 2014, 10:39:50 am
Quote from: AirWarren on October 25, 2014, 10:19:58 am
He looked pretty dang good last night.

And hes at only 80-90%
Seems like he's been banged up most of his high school career.

Because of his style of running

lion1997

Hamburg has speed and skill players few can match in 4A.  Yes, the offense has lacked execution.  Snaps on the ground, penalties, and learning a new offense have been challenging.  Future opponents, including Warren, had better hope they don't begin to execute to their potential. So far,  team speed and numbers have killed their opponents in the second half.  Hootens projects Hamburg with two division one  players and up to six,  division two players.  That's a load for any opponent.  Warren is number one for a reason, but fatigue may be a factor by the fourth quarter. Hamburg is much deeper in numbers.  Will be a great game and will offer a glimpse of two opponents who could meet again, deep in the playoffs.

RAZORBACK FOOTBALL

LJ06

We are coming for ya...right through mega jacks legs  :o

LJ06

Found this jewel of highlights from the Warren/SC game as well

LJ06

Say...a...what happened to our helmet avatars? lol

AirWarren

Quote from: lion1997 on October 25, 2014, 04:56:28 pm
Hamburg has speed and skill players few can match in 4A.  Yes, the offense has lacked execution.  Snaps on the ground, penalties, and learning a new offense have been challenging.  Future opponents, including Warren, had better hope they don't begin to execute to their potential. So far,  team speed and numbers have killed their opponents in the second half.  Hootens projects Hamburg with two division one  players and up to six,  division two players.  That's a load for any opponent.  Warren is number one for a reason, but fatigue may be a factor by the fourth quarter. Hamburg is much deeper in numbers.  Will be a great game and will offer a glimpse of two opponents who could meet again, deep in the playoffs.

Blah blah blah.

Eddie Goodson

What is the most points Warren has ever scored in a game?

LJ06

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on October 25, 2014, 09:30:08 pm

Dunno about ever, but the most in the Hembree era was 76 against Nashville in 2001

Jack1990

Quote from: LJ06 on October 25, 2014, 09:32:10 pm

Dunno about ever, but the most in the Hembree era was 76 against Nashville in 2001
Dang it LJ...just beat me to it! LOL

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: LJ06 on October 25, 2014, 09:32:10 pm

It's a starting point.

Romeo

From my records, the most points Warren ever scored in a game was 90 back in 1945. Warren beat Dumas on Oct 12, 1945 90-7.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on October 25, 2014, 09:45:34 pm
From my records, the most points Warren ever scored in a game was 90 back in 1945. Warren beat Dumas on Oct 12, 1945 90-7.

You may be the best lumberjack historian ever.

I love how hamburg people are claiming better speed, better depth, and better football team than warren. If you for once think you are gonna come up here and out muscle these kids, out run these kids...you hamburg people truly are blooming idiots. Cannot wait until Friday.

True_Fan9

I'll go out on a limb and say warren won't score 76 lol.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: LJ06 on October 24, 2014, 11:23:31 pm
Quote from: Eaglemaniac on October 24, 2014, 11:22:47 pm
Seen both play now. Warren takes this one.

And ya'll saw us while we had QB issues...
I do agree after sseing both teams Warren wins this 1, Hamburgs offense can go stagnant at times and that is not something that needs to happen when playing Warren.

AirWarren

Let them believe we are having quarterback issues.

True_Fan9

hawgfan15

Solid performances against Hamburg and Dollarway will end the "quarterback issues" theory  for Warren.

Bulldog92

bullseye

Warren at this time has no qb issue. As long as he continues doing what he has of late. Let him have a off night and then the qb issue will re-surface quickly! Warren is warren, give them your best shot and hope they struggle. Then maybe you beat them by a couple of points..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas