• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malvern @ Nadhville

Started by polksalet, October 24, 2014, 09:58:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

whippersnapper

Why do you keep typing Nadhville?

cuckoobird

Because the place smells like some sweaty nads

~WPS~

The only two teams left with one loss.

hawgfan15

Conference championship on the line next week!

THE D.O.C

Always a good game. Both teams put up points. I think the key to this game will be the running backs for both teams, the Hopkins kid is special and Malvern feature 2 in Hernandez and McCullum . I also think the receivers are key. Pettway for Nashville and Bradford for Malvern.  Should be a classic game, 2 orange teams on Halloween.

polksalet

Bigbossman

The way things are tossing around in the 7a who could predict anything, maybe a slight edge to Nashville being that the game is being played on the hill, otherwise its all pure speculation and best guess.

phdefense

Quote from: Bigbossman on October 24, 2014, 11:27:04 pm
The way things are tossing around in the 7a who could predict anything, maybe a slight edge to Nashville being that the game is being played on the hill, otherwise its all pure speculation and best guess.
I am pretty sure Nadhville is in the 4A.

Bigbossman

Allllllllll the ricebird posters showing up over on the Nashville posts lol.

I dont blame ya, 4 wins 4 loses thats the poster child of mediocrity.  Just another year as an irrelevant team that will get to go cheer on neighboring towns come playoff time. Lol

Bigbossman

Quote from: phdefense on October 24, 2014, 11:35:09 pm
Quote from: Bigbossman on October 24, 2014, 11:27:04 pm
I am pretty sure Nadhville is in the 4A.
You are correct though we do infact play in the 4a. So thanks for the correction, you can count that as a win.......... freakin richard noggin.

FootBallar21

Should be a great game,  Malvern seems to be playing their best football of the season right now,  but it is all about Matchups and yes Malvern destroyed a Fountain Lake team who Beat Nashville,  but on the same hand Malvern lost to Mena by 14 Points,   and we know what Nashville did to Mena this week!   

Nashville 35
Malvern 27

FBfan79

October 25, 2014, 08:40:10 am #12 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 08:43:33 am by FBfan79
If Nashville can get pressure on Malverns QB,  they should win.  Nashville has more speed in their D backfield than FL as well.  Malvern QB had all night to throw and their receivers easily outran the Cobra D. Nashville should be a much better matchup for Malvern.

hawgfan15

I would say our pass rush is the strength of the defense. That is how we beat Arkadelphia

THE D.O.C

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 25, 2014, 07:46:24 am
Should be a great game,  Malvern seems to be playing their best football of the season right now,  but it is all about Matchups and yes Malvern destroyed a Fountain Lake team who Beat Nashville,  but on the same hand Malvern lost to Mena by 14 Points,   and we know what Nashville did to Mena this week!   

Nashville 35
Malvern 27
Mena was missing 2 key players when Nashville beat them. Malvern lost to Mena with 2 key players out along with having 3 turnovers along with red-zone penalties. Both teams have talent in a skill positions, I think the key is who has the better offensive line in this one.

~WPS~

Nashville's defense is too good. Collie struggles with pressure and he's going to get it all night long.

FootBallar21

Just because of Guys Like Ball player,  and I know ultimately it Hurts Mena's playoff positioning most likely, but I HOPE now,  Malvern wipes the field with the arrogant Nashville team! 

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 25, 2014, 10:35:46 am
Just because of Guys Like Ball player,  and I know ultimately it Hurts Mena's playoff positioning most likely, but I HOPE now,  Malvern wipes the field with the arrogant Nashville team!

35-0 with :30 seconds in the 4th quarter.

~WPS~

You make me laugh. I'm arrogant because you are ignorant.

FootBallar21

Hawgfan,  after the Mena game,  I said Nashville was the better team and they were the best in 7-4A and would win the conference, and you can even see my post on here, that I thought they would win,   it is since then,  WITH Post just like yours,  that Makes everyone realize just how much most of your guys are complete * * * * *

hawgfan15

Who was the 2nd player out?? That excuse sounds pretty good...

Daughtery is a very solid high school player but he doesn't make a difference in last nights game. It's not like he is a D1 QB or RB.

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 25, 2014, 10:45:21 am
Hawgfan,  after the Mena game,  I said Nashville was the better team and they were the best in 7-4A and would win the conference, and you can even see my post on here, that I thought they would win,   it is since then,  WITH Post just like yours,  that Makes everyone realize just how much most of your guys are complete * * * * *

Na it's all directed towards you with your whiny excuses

FootBallar21

SO Mena's best player wouldn't of mattered last night?   Daughtery might not be Pettiway,  but he does the same thing for Mena,  He starts at Safety and RB/WR,  and has been the best offensive weapon all year,  and one of the best safeties in 7-4A he would of made a HUGE defense especially on offense,   he is the kid Mena throws to short who makes guys miss and takes it deep, just ask Arkadelphia,  was a little 1 yard pass he took for a 50 yard TD last week!   

hawgfan15

One player doesn't change a 35-0 mercy rule beat down.

He could have made a few tackles 8-10 yards down the field and he would have got stuffed in the backfield like the rest of the running backs.

FootBallar21

Quote from: hawgfan15 on October 25, 2014, 10:56:20 am
One player doesn't change a 35-0 mercy rule beat down.

He could have made a few tackles 8-10 yards down the field and he would have got stuffed in the backfield like the rest of the running backs.

Mena moves the ball and even gets a couple first downs,  Nashville doesn't score 28 points in the first half,   and even if the game is 21-0 at Halftime,  Mena was dominating the 3rd Quarter and would of made it 21-7 and final would of been much closer,  probably 28-14 Nashville you still win,  was a HORRIBLE matchup for Mena,  just LIke Fountain Lake a Horrible Matchup for you!  GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY! MY GOD!

hawgfan15

FootBallar21

Im a lady, ok, stop wasting this crap on here, back to Football, and the topic is Nashville Vs Malvern,   
I got Nashville 35-Malvern 27,!      Should be a great game of 2 of the most athletic teams in 4A football!

FBfan79

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 25, 2014, 10:33:14 am
Nashville's defense is too good. Collie struggles with pressure and he's going to get it all night long.

Yes he does. 

polksalet

THE D.O.C

Just like Hootens and the posters in Pick'em last week overwhelmingly picking FL over Malvern, I kinda like the idea of people not trusting in Malvern so please continue to think Malvern is down and QB is weak and gets rattled. I'm sure this will motivate Malvern. You all are doing a great job.

~WPS~

I picked Malvern to beat FL and I'm doing quite well in the pick'em so I like to think I know what I'm talking about. Your QB does get rattled and he hasn't seen a pass rush like this yet. Uh oh.

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 25, 2014, 06:47:05 pm
I picked Malvern to beat FL and I'm doing quite well in the pick'em so I like to think I know what I'm talking about. Your QB does get rattled and he hasn't seen a pass rush like this yet. Uh oh.
Uh oh, LOL might as well throw in the fact that its Halloween and Malvern should be really scared. 

~WPS~

Lots of orange and black on Halloween. Interesting note: Malvern has never won at Nashville in 10 tries.

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 25, 2014, 07:08:10 pm
Lots of orange and black on Halloween. Interesting note: Malvern has never won at Nashville in 10 tries.
WOW, I didn't know that one. I was at a couple of those games.

Scrappcheerdad

Make it 11 after Friday  ;D

SUGARTOWN

Congrats to Pettway on his commit to the Hogs.

polksalet

If he wants a title he better win it this year.

BannerMountainMan

Nashville better be careful

THE D.O.C

Even more reason to play hard

cuckoobird

arklasports57

My thoughts........Nashville secures 7-4a with a close victory and come from behind finish.    29-26

DerekOxford

I covered this game two years ago and Nashville won 52-21.

I think it will be 35-21 Nashville this time around.

bigunit11

yeah    and last year Malvern won 56-21

hawgfan15

So it sounds like home field is pretty important then huh?

Nashville 35

Malvern 21

THE D.O.C

October 27, 2014, 02:45:48 pm #44 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 02:47:29 pm by THE D.O.C
All depends on how many phantom holding and pass interference calls are on Malvern on the road.

Penalties even: Malvern 35 Nashville 17

Penalties lopsided: Malvern 21 Nashville 24

hawgfan15

Yep only way Nashville can win

~WPS~

October 27, 2014, 03:01:19 pm #46 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 03:06:45 pm by Ballplayer1
If you just simply look at history the only time Malvern can beat Nashville is when Nashville is struggling in a down year. When Nashville is good, it doesn't matter how good Malvern is, Nashville still wins.

2008: Nashville 11-1, Nashville won
2009: Nashville 12-1, Nashville won
2010: Nashville 10-3, Nashville won
2011: Nashville 6-7, Malvern won
2011 Playoffs: Nashville 6-7, Malvern won
2012: Nashville 10-3, Nashville won
2013: Nashville 6-5, Malvern won
2014: Nashville 7-1,

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 27, 2014, 03:01:19 pm
If you just simply look at history the only time Malvern can beat Nashville is when Nashville is struggling in a down year. When Nashville is good, it doesn't matter how good Malvern is, Nashville still wins.

2008: Nashville 11-1, Nashville won
2009: Nashville 12-1, Nashville won
2010: Nashville 10-3, Nashville won
2011: Nashville 6-7, Malvern won
2011 Playoffs: Nashville 6-7, Malvern won
2012: Nashville 10-3, Nashville won
2013: Nashville 6-5, Malvern won
2014: Nashville 7-1,
I just hope Malvern players, families and fans can travel to Nashville, see and participate in a  game that will be decided by the young men that has worked so hard to achieve. I don't expect to see grown adults planning to be corrupt and mess things up for either team. I hope I can leave Nashville satisfied with a win or lose.

cuckoobird

Lose loss looses. Who cares

DogsWin7

You did last friday night!  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas