• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SHARP COUNTY SHOWDOWN

Started by neverwaz, October 20, 2014, 08:06:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

neverwaz

Please tell me that the Arkansas and Arkansas State scouts WILL NOT ATTEND the game this Friday night. :

TBone70

A state may because of being close. They showed up a few other games.

Captain_Caveman

Does neverwaz stand for neverwaz going to support my team or neverwaz a football player.  If you were a player here I would be especially disappointed because we have always tried to have a family atmosphere.  While I appreciate your breakdowns of our games and your analysis of upcoming games, I will also say that we have players that read this board.  I am sure they appreciate all the support and positivity that you show on a weekly basis.  Please feel free to come watch the game and support these young men for all the hard work they put in win or lose.  Everyone is allowed their opinion and you can continue to write yours here on the message board.  I invite you to keep coming out to the games if you are currently doing so and maybe we can change your opinion.

Losing is a mentality and it is hard to get out of it.  I have told players in the past that losing is easy. 
Everybody can make excuses when they lose.  This team has done a good job of not doing that this year.  No matter the lack of depth we have due to numbers or the injuries we have incurred over the season.  They have kept their heads down and worked hard and other than last week when we felt like we didn't show up against Pocahontas they have played hard.  As coaches that is all we can ask of our players.  I am proud of these young men and expect them to finish this season on a high note. 

Go Cavemen!

The_Pioneer

He sounds like a SS fan.  They have losing down to a science.

neverwaz

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 24, 2014, 08:13:57 pm
He sounds like a SS fan.  They have losing down to a science.
I am a southside fan a pioner fan a bearkatz fan a rebel fan a timberwolves fan an Arkansas fan but most of all I am a CAVEMAN FAN!!! 

The_Pioneer

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas