• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nadhville @ mena

Started by polksalet, October 17, 2014, 10:28:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 25, 2014, 10:17:37 am
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 25, 2014, 09:43:22 am
I really appreciate one of Mena's players flipping the bird (twice) to our fans. Mena always is classy. Ha!

He may have been un happy , with the Nashville Fans Cheering , AFTER THE HORRIBLE CHEAP SHOT on the defensisless Mena player,   the kid from Nashville should of been ejected, but wasn't!

LOL are you serious?! Cheap shot? It was a peel back CLEAN hit on a punt return. I just watched the replay and he hit him in the chest. That is football.

Nashville hit Mena hard all night. Harder than they have been hit all year

~WPS~

The kid got decleated! Heck of a hit! Quit crying you idiot. It's called football, you get hit hard sometimes. Especially when the other team completely dominates and embarrasses you.

FootBallar21

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on October 25, 2014, 10:30:35 am
The kid got decleated! Heck of a hit! Quit crying you idiot. It's called football, you get hit hard sometimes. Especially when the other team completely dominates and embarrasses you.

Watching it Live Last Night ,  and it was on the MENA side lines, the kid from Mena had NOT turned around , his head started to swing , but his BACK was still to the Nashville kid,  when the hit took place,    and should the kids of flipped off the Nashville Fans Absolutely not,   Was just giving something that might have been going thru their head!    You call me an idiot again we will have a problem though bub!  anyone is tough behind a computer screen,  grow up and display some maturity !     

hawgfan15

I have been letting your pathetic excuses slide by. After that mercy rule beat down I kind of felt sorry for you. Mena didn't "not show up" in the first half, they got dominated. Every pass was defended and broken up. Kesterson was running for his life. The run game was stuffed and the scrapper defensive line whipped your offensive line all night. On offense Snell and Hopkins ran the ball down the defenses throat. Offensive line opened up huge holes. We only threw the ball 3 or 4 times in the first half because the run game was there all night. Mena didn't get their 1st first down until 4:00 min in the 3rd quarter and on their only drive of the game Nashville picks off the pass and took it to the house.

You can sugarcoat it however you want to make yourself feel better but the truth is Mena never had a chance and one person wouldn't have made a big difference in football.

hawgfan15

I will make a video of the play for anyone who wants to see it. PM me your # and I will send it to you. He hit the kid in the chest, clean play.

~WPS~

I think you are the one that needs to show some maturity. Quit crying and whining like your players. Don't act like a 16-18 year old. Be classy and take a loss with some dignity and respect for yourself and your school and community.

FootBallar21

What are you talking about, Man,  get a clue dude,  I wasn't even going to bring up the CHEAP shot until,  someone started dogging the Mena players for flipping the bird,     Hawgfan,   What happened in the 2nd half then to the POWERFULL NASHVILLE OFFENSE    ?    Mena's defense shut them down in the 2nd half and it was the first string for the ENTIRE 3rd Quarter,  with ZERO POINTS!     Mena was up against horrible field position all night and GAVE Nashville the ball around midfield the entire first half,     Mena didn't show up until halftime,   You can't tell me,  that 2 NOT 1 but 2 of Mena's best players were out, that they would of made a difference,  Would Mena of won.,  NO ,  but it would of been a game!,     Mena is going to go to Fountain Lake and Beat a Fountain Lake team Next week that YOU LOST TOO!   Explain that one?      Mena Destroyed an Ashdown Team that you Struggled with ALL GAME Until late in the 4th Quarter.    Explain That ?    You will Never Convince Me that Mena didn't belong on the field with them,  ALL THE OTHER GAMES SHOW OTHERWISE,   but without 2 of their best players ,  YES MENA, NOT ME, BUT MENA got dominated in the first half and looked BAD YES ,    Im not arguing that with you morons!     and this is the first EXCUSE I HAVE MADE

~WPS~

You're too ignorant to argue with. Have a nice day.

hawgfan15

Not even close to a cheap shot lol when you are up 28-0 in the 3rd quarter you can be conservative and that is what we did. Take your beat down and shut up.

FootBallar21

Nashville's fans truly are the most ignorant in all of 4A FOOTBALL,  I didn't believe other people until now,  but wow you guys really give your Entire town a bad rap,  you have truly made me feel sorry for everyone else there,  because Im sure most are not complete morons like you 2!    Have a good day, and good luck BEING THE #1 SEED,     you will get a Matchup vs Dardanelle in the final 8,  Hope they destroy you,  While Mena gets the 2nd, seed and has a MUCH easier road to the final 4!     

hawgfan15

lol again your whiny excuses asked for it

FootBallar21

sad part is,  in person you would of never said any of the things you have said hiding behind your computer to me lol,  that is the true silver lining to your complete ignorance!   

hawgfan15

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 25, 2014, 11:03:38 am
sad part is,  in person you would of never said any of the things you have said hiding behind your computer to me lol,  that is the true silver lining to your complete ignorance!

You don't know me very well

Fury

Quote from: FootBallar21 on October 25, 2014, 10:50:36 am
What are you talking about, Man,  get a clue dude,  I wasn't even going to bring up the CHEAP shot until,  someone started dogging the Mena players for flipping the bird,     Hawgfan,   What happened in the 2nd half then to the POWERFULL NASHVILLE OFFENSE    ?    Mena's defense shut them down in the 2nd half and it was the first string for the ENTIRE 3rd Quarter,  with ZERO POINTS!     Mena was up against horrible field position all night and GAVE Nashville the ball around midfield the entire first half,     Mena didn't show up until halftime,   You can't tell me,  that 2 NOT 1 but 2 of Mena's best players were out, that they would of made a difference,  Would Mena of won.,  NO ,  but it would of been a game!,    Mena is going to go to Fountain Lake and Beat a Fountain Lake team Next week that YOU LOST TOO!   Explain that one?      Mena Destroyed an Ashdown Team that you Struggled with ALL GAME Until late in the 4th Quarter.    Explain That ?    You will Never Convince Me that Mena didn't belong on the field with them,  ALL THE OTHER GAMES SHOW OTHERWISE,   but without 2 of their best players ,  YES MENA, NOT ME, BUT MENA got dominated in the first half and looked BAD YES ,    Im not arguing that with you morons!     and this is the first EXCUSE I HAVE MADE

HAHAHA! You make me laugh! No excuses next week....

theeunderdog4

Was not a cheap shot. It was a clean hit just playing football. Kid that got hit was Mena's safety and he popped right back up, surprisingly. Lot of kids now days would lay there and pretend they were dying! Glad he wasn't hurt though, it was a vicious hit!

Top Shelf

What are you talking about, Man,  get a clue dude,  I wasn't even going to bring up the CHEAP shot until,  someone started dogging the Mena players for flipping the bird,     Hawgfan,   What happened in the 2nd half then to the POWERFULL NASHVILLE OFFENSE    ?    Mena's defense shut them down in the 2nd half and it was the first string for the ENTIRE 3rd Quarter,  with ZERO POINTS!     Mena was up against horrible field position all night and GAVE Nashville the ball around midfield the entire first half,     Mena didn't show up until halftime,   You can't tell me,  that 2 NOT 1 but 2 of Mena's best players were out, that they would of made a difference,  Would Mena of won.,  NO ,  but it would of been a game!,     Mena is going to go to Fountain Lake and Beat a Fountain Lake team Next week that YOU LOST TOO!   Explain that one?      Mena Destroyed an Ashdown Team that you Struggled with ALL GAME Until late in the 4th Quarter.    Explain That ?    You will Never Convince Me that Mena didn't belong on the field with them,  ALL THE OTHER GAMES SHOW OTHERWISE,   but without 2 of their best players ,  YES MENA, NOT ME, BUT MENA got dominated in the first half and looked BAD YES ,    Im not arguing that with you morons!     and this is the first EXCUSE I HAVE MADE
why do you    randomly capitalize certain lEtTerS    ?

snakeface13

Quote from: Fury on October 25, 2014, 11:14:43 am
What are you talking about, Man,  get a clue dude,  I wasn't even going to bring up the CHEAP shot until,  someone started dogging the Mena players for flipping the bird,     Hawgfan,   What happened in the 2nd half then to the POWERFULL NASHVILLE OFFENSE    ?    Mena's defense shut them down in the 2nd half and it was the first string for the ENTIRE 3rd Quarter,  with ZERO POINTS!     Mena was up against horrible field position all night and GAVE Nashville the ball around midfield the entire first half,     Mena didn't show up until halftime,   You can't tell me,  that 2 NOT 1 but 2 of Mena's best players were out, that they would of made a difference,  Would Mena of won.,  NO ,  but it would of been a game!,    Mena is going to go to Fountain Lake and Beat a Fountain Lake team Next week that YOU LOST TOO!   Explain that one?      Mena Destroyed an Ashdown Team that you Struggled with ALL GAME Until late in the 4th Quarter.    Explain That ?    You will Never Convince Me that Mena didn't belong on the field with them,  ALL THE OTHER GAMES SHOW OTHERWISE,   but without 2 of their best players ,  YES MENA, NOT ME, BUT MENA got dominated in the first half and looked BAD YES ,    Im not arguing that with you morons!     and this is the first EXCUSE I HAVE MADE

HAHAHA! You make me laugh! No excuses next week....

I hope Mena's football team feels the same way..

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas